Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Cool, but i'm a bit confused about this bit:

-Wall Latch: Pressing the ‘Right Mouse Button’ button against a wall will allow players to latch onto flat surfaces for a limited duration.  Players may fire their equipped Primary or Secondary weapon while using Wall Latch.

How exactly are PS4 players meant to do the wall-latch?

Glad to have the update, great pick-me-up for the middle of the week. But...

Player Icon Bundles have been removed from the Market. Character Icons that were previously in bundles are now purchasable from the Market individually.  Players that have already purchased this bundles will not have their Icons removed.

So is there any chance one could get a refund on the bundle I bought yesterday? Because having the option to buy them individually now is nice, but sucks for those that had to get the packs.

Edited by (PS4)Blaen_stanford

Cool, but i'm a bit confused about this bit:

How exactly are PS4 players meant to do the wall-latch?

On PC the mouse button is for aiming so It will probably be L2 when close to a wall and you stick to it for a moment. You can also jump before your latch time runs out and aim again and you will float in air as you aim. Played it on pc for a while just to prepare for ps4. Oh btw I noticed no need to sprint for L1 slide so you can slide super jump anytime you want. Hopefully its the same on console. Someone confirm this?

Still no fix for

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/468542-now-with-poll-several-problems-that-should-be-acknowledged-by-de-but-have-not/#entry5216108

Especially now that we are going to be using archwing and ground controls in the same mission we NEED move up and move down to not overwrite crouch and jump otherwise we will have to go and customize our controls every time we get in and out of the water. 

There is still not Sprint/Roll button that we can use as an alternative to Crouch/Roll.

There is still no way to have a Toggle Crouch button on the same control scheme as a Hold to Crouch button. 

This is very frustrating -_-
Amazing content was introduced but please fix these three issues. Ever since U15 I have felt like the controls have been holding me back. Let me cutomize them the way I want to.

Enfin cette fichu mise a jour que l'ont attendait ! rien que le parkour 2.0 j'en suis enormément satisfait le seul petit soucis c'est qu'il aurais été bien de garder les ancienne animation comme la course sur les mur mtn on dirait qu'il saute ! 

petite question a l'encontre des créateur : pourquoi le niveaux 2 des station de relais sont inaccessible ?

Still no fix for

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/468542-now-with-poll-several-problems-that-should-be-acknowledged-by-de-but-have-not/#entry5216108

Especially now that we are going to be using archwing and ground controls in the same mission we NEED move up and move down to not overwrite crouch and jump otherwise we will have to go and customize our controls every time we get in and out of the water. 

There is still not Sprint/Roll button that we can use as an alternative to Crouch/Roll.

There is still no way to have a Toggle Crouch button on the same control scheme as a Hold to Crouch button. 

This is very frustrating -_-

Amazing content was introduced but please fix these three issues. Ever since U15 I have felt like the controls have been holding me back. Let me cutomize them the way I want to.

The vcrouch/roll issue has been made so much less frustrating actually now that I get a better lookd at it. Thanks for listening DE ^-^

Found a really frustrating bug!

I went to build twin grakatas for which I had specifically built two unranked grakatas, so I wouldnt have to spend my forma'd and potato'd grakata. It asked me which grakata to use once, but didn't ask me what to use for the 2nd one. Of course it took my multiple forma'd rank 30 potato'd grakata instead of the second unranked one!

Please fix this ASAP!