Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Did anyone else notice the timer this morning lol. Logged in at 9:10 am, news feed said it had 1 hour till release, I was counting the minutes, 5 minutes to go, 3,2,1.....notification box appears, echos of the sentient in 60 minutes....really (@_@) ugh...xD Great update though DE, love the new movement scheme, the capes, kubrow armor :o Thank you for all your hard work.

My impressions on the update:
Natah:
Had no trouble finding the drone. They stuck out like sore thumbs during the Uranus Assassination.
I had a feeling this was where things were gonna go. All those secrets Simaris spoke of make sense now. I'm eager to see where this goes when the others awaken.

Parkour 2.0
I knew better than to listen to the naysayers in the PC thread when they first got it - Parkour 2.0 is fast and loose and a lot of fun! It can be a bit too loose if you're jittery and have twitchy fingers though but it's a great upgrade to movement.

Secondary Fire:
Finally I can zoom in with my beloved Quanta Vandal! I only wish I could have it as a double-tap on my aim button instead. Took a bit of fiddling around with my bindings but I think I have a proper setup that I can feel comfortable with: changing my "context" button to the Touchpad button and Secondary Fire is now "O".

Equinox:

...18 runs to get all of her parts (BPs took the longest to get). I'm gonna talk about the new frame way later once she's done building. I would've liked a (slightly longer) quest for the parts but giving them to Regor was also fine.

My only gripe is the total RNG surrounding Equinox's acquisition. I had a weird idea about that: if there was a choice between day and night missions and you'd get an Aspect piece based on whether it was day or night during the mission (doesn't make sense in a sea lab but still).

Others
* Feels like Frost can do a lot more than just stand guard and take potshots. Glad I don't have to worry about timers now.

* The improved Tyl Regor isn't too hard but he and his minions can be quite annoying.
* Archwing integration is a nice touch but the transition from land to water feels stilted.
* Building most of the new toys and working on the lab projects...can't wait to get that incubator upgrade!
* A few of the capes look awesome. Gonna try and make some deals to get one and an armor set for my trusty Kubrow.

All in all, a very nice update…until I discovered a frustrating glitch while fighting Tyl Regor. Fortunately, it only happened once.

WARNING: Coarse Language

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

Wild warframe his or her ability are gorilla powers that give you the power of gorilla a cheetah the give you the speed to slow down time and wings of a parrot let you see far by enemies in sit you can also see throw walls tiger claws to cut your enemies down in sit and call it Wild Beast but if you like to Change enythink please this are ideas for a new warframe on Earth. and I'm so happy for new update is got some bug like the person said VanTX89