Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Oky so ever since U.17 For PS4 Has dropped I've had so many connection issues. I cant play a mission or else when I complete the mission ( and this is with every mission... every ) it kicks me and says " error cannot update profile you have been logged out " and everything is unsaved. not only that I cant play online all I can do is sit in my arsenal. also I cant play warframe for more than 30minutes without it logging me out. " error cannot connect you have been logged out " or something similar to that. so I cant really do anything. there's also another glitch where whenever I finish a mission ( if it doesn't log me out ) I'm put in my arsenal as a default excel and cant use anything. after that I have no choice but to quit warframe and restart it. but the problem there is once I quit I cant play again. I'm stuck on the first screen you see when you start warframe and it says Network features on this app cannot be used. when I'm connected and everything.. I've tried changing region and port on warframe and its done nothing. not only that but sometimes when I purchase items it logs me out with the same error code " error cannot update profile, you have been logged out " so I'm quite annoyed. I've also found a " submersible " glitch where you spawn in the water but with no Archwing and your forced to parkour the whole thing.

I'm not sure if my firewall is blocking anything and I'm not sure how to take off the block if it is blocking anything for warframe. I'm not sure how to even view what my firewall is blocking. so if anyone could help me it'd be much appreciated! thank you all for your time and appreciation!

I can verify this as well my 6 forma regular Garkata was taken as well now all I have left is an unranked no forma regular Garkata :(

Luckily for me I prefer the Prisma Garkata now anyway thx god 4 same build too. Still I would love my 6 forma Garkata back...

But yes DE needs to Fix asap before someone else gets screwed over Thx

Found a really frustrating bug!

I went to build twin grakatas for which I had specifically built two unranked grakatas, so I wouldnt have to spend my forma'd and potato'd grakata. It asked me which grakata to use once, but didn't ask me what to use for the 2nd one. Of course it took my multiple forma'd rank 30 potato'd grakata instead of the second unranked one!

Please fix this ASAP!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Regarding your guys codex fix it's still broken & bugged

In the infestation section it shows unscanned enemies that are already the same enemies I have completed

& I 100% completed the infestation section & know there are no new enemies plz fix this.

Also Plz remove the zeplin from the codex until it's readded to the game because this is unscannable atm thx

Hotfix September 4th:

- Fixed issue where Tigris could be fired using alt-fire

- Fixed UI bug that showed incorrect EoM Affinity gain

- Fixed available slots not being updated when receiving any mission reward item that requires a slot

Is there a way to consistently hit multiple targets with Slash Dash, or do they just have to be standing in the right spots?

There is a cone. What's straight ahead is what he slashes. With it being a cone, elevation would make it bigger. I tested. Try jumping then slash dashing. I've found my self jumping backwards, or bullet jumping (not at top height) and slash dashing. You will notice the difference. Edited by (PS4)ltachiUchiha4700

The new additions and fixes as well as the upgrads are really nice and greatly appreciated. We are really thankful for your hard hard work. From a personal view i would like to suggest for the next warframe possibly letting the players vote to choose of entries with a full list of ability stances and looks helmet and skins.and also possibly making equinox appear as night for feminine idle animations and day for masculine idle animations and default its original idle animations that way the player can have it look the way they want at all times. I know this seems like alot but theres no real place to put suggestions that are accually responded to . My hope is this gets enough likes from those that agree that it is taken seriously. But again thank you for your hard work .