Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I think the hotfix might have broken sharkwing, several people including myself did not have their archwing spawn when going into the submersible part of a nightmare alert, and no enemies spawned whilst underwater.

Yep, I just posted that:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/522831-uranus-nightmare-issue/

Since it was my first Nightmare mission on the new tileset, I don't know if this is a new issue (from the hotfix) impacting the tileset, restricted to nightmare missions and was there since U17 or something else entirely. I don't spend much time in the PC bug area to know if they had the issue.

So get the message about a hotfix and being logged out soon, quit out of warframe, relaunch, can't log in

Hopefully you are in playing by now, but I got the "Check your log-in" after the hotfix the first time I pressed A. It was fine after that initial hiccup and I ran the aforementioned Nightmare mission.

When I launch warframe the bottom bar says connecting for like 30 min before I get frustrated and turn it off........what's going on

I have the same problem. I let it run for 2 hours the other day and not even a single percent of progress. I've done everything. Redownloaded the game, restarted router and Xbox multiple times. I'm about to just uninstall and be done with it

I realy love parcour 2.0 but sadly the game have some serious problems now. A decent framerate is non existent, the lag is real and the game freezes every 2 seconds and not forget the countless bugs that this update brought into the game. This issues are far beyond serious and make the game unplayable. Yes the new Content is great and Parcour 2.0 is awesome but my friends and i can not longer play than 30 minutes, every 3 or 4 man mission is lag hell. Before the Update the Game runs great, i realy hope this get fixed soon.

The following fixes are now live - please reboot to receive!

Hotfix #3 (Sept 8)

- Fixed the MK-1 Braton being displayed twice in the Codex. 

Oh, well I guess this is more important that getting five or more notices of my side arm getting to level 30, maybe perhaps because its the Vaykour Marelock maybe not but each time I disable the alarm or complete a objetive on a sabotage mission I get the notice of level 30 again... like it wasn't 30 mounths ago and of course it only happens on Uranus, and not to mention the Clip saved from Xbox one...

But I guess there are far more important things to fix...