Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: You Can Find Two Obstacle Courses In One Go.

BleuNoir

I never did find any obstacle courses in Tower Extermination keys, however, this was in a Level I Tower Raid key.

The first one we failed, the second one we did pass through and got 20 containers, 8 mods were in them.

So far confirmed, all Orokin containers (not lockers) have a chance to drop a mod.

There's rooms with 4 panels, if you press the panels in the correct order, walls on the sides prop up and reveal containers.

There's also this one huge room with a lot of high rising platforms, and you could fall easily. In the middle of the largest tower is 4 platforms with the Lotus insignia, activate two of them to open a room that's under you with containers, step on the plate in that room and it'll open up a water sprout that pushes you up to a room with containers. You can easily wall run or jump instead of activating it.

In the large hallways with ice on the ground and the 4 sided laser traps, at the side you could wallrun in it, there's containers in there.

There's also pressure plates at the beginning of these trap filled hallways, and you have to sprint to the end to get to the room which opens which also who knew, contains containers.

For the obstacle course pressure plates you only need one person to activate it, not all team mates.

I think we should focus on pressure plates if we want to find secrets.

I wonder what happens if you don't press on a pressure plate that activates the traps (yeah some of them do that) and press another one.

Edited by BleuNoir

I also found an obstacle course in Tower I Raid and failed to reach the end (didn't realize it was time limited). It would be nice to have a comprehensive list of spoilers for these secrets, with screenshots, and video where applicable.

There's also pressure plates at the beginning of these trap filled hallways, and you have to sprint to the end to get to the room which opens which also who knew, contains containers.

For the obstacle course pressure plates you only need one person to activate it, not all team mates.

I'll try to upload pictures in here as well.

Hallway beginning and end pressure plates:

iVx58Scr90RqH.png

iRZkiV6nTbqjb.png

There's a obstacle course which involves wall jump, with 2 platforms you need to walljump to get to containers.

ibtQoL2smuuVvB.png

i6q4nSG9E5IzT.png

Room with the four platforms, it's a guessing game of which one to step in order. They reveal spaces.

ibbFb5KGqjRXzM.png

iSNUtwcsudQse.png

I just finished a mission which was supposed to be Tower II Exterminate. But when we got in, it turned out to be Raid instead. And there were two obstacle course rooms. I got 19 mods. :D At the entrance to one of them was a place where it looks like water flowing upward, jump in there to get a ride up to another platform where there's more containers. This time I equipped Thief's Wit mod which revealed some containers that I would have missed. But others were behind walls I could not get to, unsure whether that is because I failed the puzzle or whether sometimes it just doesn't make a trigger to open all the secrets.