The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

My questions:

1. Will there be new mission types in the Void (or the Orokin Moon)?

2. Are you planning to add flails and/or more maces?

3. What about new oddities/lore fragments? Like old Cephalons left behind in the Void, who can reveal information about the Orokin? (Simaris once mentioned he found many other, but "all degraded beyond repair")

4. Are you planning to add more interactions with characters like Ordis, Darvo, Teshin, Simaris or the NPCs in the Relay?

5. New prime wealons, like Tipedo or Attica?

6. Direct conflicts between syndicates? For example, missions or alerts to assassinate the New Loka leader or to defend the Steel Meridian leader? (even in PvP mode)

6.1. Will the syndicate leaders get their own name? (with the exception of Cephalon Suda)

KUBROWS

Any upcoming fixes to pathing or implementing respawn so they quit committing suicide on the many maps where they fall off and do not respawn back on the map the way we do? (In the Hijack portion of LoR especially). Also fixes to pathing that would stop them from getting stuck under stairs, on changes in the ground height, etc?

Are there any plans to implement the ability to give commands, even as simple as stay and follow?

One final less important request in the spirit of Greedy Milk, please consider when working on the orbiter, the possibility of a separate incubator and kennel. 

STEALTH FINISHERS

Can we get some stealth finishing animations that are ninja speed so we aren’t stuck for so long in them that we get noticed by their friends? Maybe have fury affect the stealth animation speed as many have suggested?

SYMARIS SCANNER

I used to be able to take it out via hotkey while running, but since the new update, I have to stop moving to get it out. Please help. Ninja’s have things to do. :)

IN DOJO + CAN CHECK INVENTORY = HAPPY TENNO

Please!! Would also be great to have an indication of how many trades we have left when we look at our inventory so we don’t have to go to the dojo to check.

TRINITY PRIME NEXT??? SARYN??? PRIME SUNKIA???

Sheldon, any spoilers? ;)

Some of us PS4 Tenno saw the sunika prime in the codex for a few hours after our update… anything?

NEXUS APP

Status? Also any chance it will have a console version even if it has fewer features?

Thanks!

Everyone only sees rhino and rhino prime as a stepping stone to learn the game due to how strong he is early levels, but extremely weak later levels. Will Rhino, or at least Rhino Prime, get readjusted/redone to be of better use in later levels (50-100) or will my favorite warframe be doomed to never compete in higher levels?

Will there be any new raids on the way besides the infested J3 Golem raid?  Also I was wondering when Rhino is going to get a rework. He is suppose to be a tank and right now he does not feel very tanky. He should have higher armor, greater defense abilities, (Iron Skin needs a rework) and his offensive powers should scare the anyone stupid enough to attack him. Also he should play like a rampaging powerhouse on harder levels. Rhino should be like the Chuck Norris of Warframe. Granted he is a very imposing Warfame but after 60 mins in a T4 defense or survival it feels like the big guy is getting bullied by Bombards and Heavy Gunners. Going through the star map he is ok for that but at endless missions he is really lacking no matter how you mod him. You guys turned Excal and Frost into freaking monsters. Can Rhino get the same treatment?

Edited by (PS4)BROTHA-KEN3K

Here we go:

1 - When will Sentient finally appear in game? We saw them in trailers, chased their drones, prevent (delayed?) their awakening... They look to awesome to be ignored, and I guess many tenno are expecting to cross path with them.

2 - Is any new tileset currently under work? The latest release (Uranus sea lab) is probably the greatest yet, and it seems that globaly tilestes are getting more and more appealing. An devastated urban one for earth would be great, as it will fit the lore of the grineer more than a forest walk... Also, will older tilestes (asteroid mining base, corpus ship) going to be reworked? The sense of "progression" (from surface level to seabed through elevators, fitting the vertical shape of the structure, to state example from Uranus Sealab) is a great for immersion (no joke). Grineer galleons and Corpus ships levels could be more "straight", with specific tiles at specific places (engine room, crew accommodation, gun battery, bridge...), with procedural generation in between.

3 - About lore: is the quest system going to be expanded? A mini-quest system for getting frames (yes, regular ones) would be better and more immersive than killing 20 times the same highlander-like boss to get all parts. Also, it would allow to give a little bit info about bosses, their relation to the tenno, Lotus, and other factions.

4 - Any rework of the melee system coming? I've already seen a few complaints on the forum now, and shifting to melee to be able to parry or use syndicate mods kinda breaks the flow of the game. At least, it would be great to have combo and syndicate melee mods effects available from quick melee.

5 - Star chart rework: I kinda miss the old star chart display. Is this presentation going to be implemented the liset nav post?

My Main Question:

Will there be more Dojo Features coming in our future? Anything concrete? More Rooms,

Grand Halls? A new obstacle course or courses to run with the new parkour out.
Even new decorations to add?
I really like the current rooms, but I'd like to see more possibilities with the Dojo.
The Orokin Towers have such beautiful halls, rooms, and grand hall looking rooms.
Could the Tenno Dojos' get anything to that scale?
Even a mission launch, navigation room option from the Dojo?
I see so many posts and possibilities like, Aquarium Ideas: could apply the new aquatic

creatures, Bio Domes rooms for plant life and others.
Any plans to add more Dojo Colors?
Also is there a unlisted limit to the amount of Dojo rooms that can be created?
The capacity still is listed in the 300's but it says at a point there isn't anymore

room.

Edited by JordN

Questions:

1. Will there ever be casual entertainment in the dojo or Relay, like 3D chess or just plain old chess? Or any other kind of game? Just something small and simple would be really cool.

2. Will there be more stuff for the dojo? Rooms and most important decorations... It's been quite a long time since we had anything new for our dojos...

3. Can we have a Melee Spear? Someone already wrote that, but I would love to use a Spear!!!

4. Can we expect Clan Sigils anytime soon?

2 Questions :

1. Will we be seeing a new color slot added to Prime Warframes and weapons so that the problems posed by the PBR'ing of Prime Frames like with Loki Prime will be fixed soon? We don't want to lose customisation capability since now Tint Color 3 and 4 have been merged to make way for a colorable Gold Trim slot. This does not bode well for future PBR'ing of Prime Frames.

Long discussion and feedback threads on that here >

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503588-immediate-loki-prime-pbr-feedback/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503604-de-your-prime-gear-pbr-treatment-sucks-and-here-is-why/

2. Will any feedback from the Equinox Megathread (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/497995-new-warframe-equinox-u17-megathread-topic/) be taken into consideration? It's almost unanimously agreed that Pacify suffers greatly as an ability due to it having both 'diminishing returns' and 'falloff with range', capping the ability at 84 % damage reduction at Max Power Strenghth and that only counts at point blank range thereby making it almost ineffective at higher or even higher mid levels.

We would also like to know how to calculate the damage reduction with relation to power strength since it is neither additive nor multiplicative.

Discussion thread here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508917-equinox-pacify-ability-has-diminishing-returns-falloff-with-range-and-broken-efficiency-data-and-videos/

Thanks DE! 

Edited by Sci_Ant

Just to add. in the last dev stream Sheldon stated that to get Kavat imprints we will have to scan the feral one's. Will this method be tranfered to the Kubrow. I have all four of the original Kubrow and just need the Chesa. it would be nice if all i had to do was scan another chesa or a feral one. to get the imprint. As i don't like the rng of this game anyway so i don't want to leave it to chance and do a random incubation. Or has the AI of the game figured out oh he already has the others lets give him a chesa because thats the one he needs.

Hello,

Question: Will there ever be functional Kubrow armour? I.E. Converting/Reconstructing Sentinels into armour to go onto Kubrows applying their normal precepts and leveled seperately from Kubrows(Like a warframe has weapons and gears equipped). Each time the Kubrow is downed, they lose a function of the functional armour attached(becomes damaged), much like a sentinel where if they die, they completely destroyed until next mission.

1. Any new progress on the new corpus units that are currently in the works and how they'll fight against us Tenno?

Will Bursa's be accompanying them when they release as well?

2. Any new weapon/weapon class augments on the way in U18 or sooner than that?

3. Wasn't really expecting you guys to add another world to the solar map yet with the Moon, but any way we can get an idea of how are you going to redesign the tilesets for the remaining worlds/locations that still don't have their own unique looks yet? Or is that something you're not ready to discuss yet?

Edited by (PS4)VariantX7

Carrier master race problem :

have you considered moving Vaccum as a general precept that all sentinels cana use and give carrier a new special/purpose? this would solve the problem of almost everyone using carrier because vaccum is such a must have.

you already did a great QOL move with animal instinct, i think making this change would be great and make us actualy choose sentinels.