The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

is warframe being open world a topic??

with new lisets coming I would love to have all and fly them around, having a hangar in your dojo where can run to your ship and fly off to an alert.

Grate prime ways to dock on ships and actually sneak in.

as an alliance owner and clan warlord we should have a spot on the star chart for our alliance and its fleet

also a duel room in relays and trade post would be nice other than a place to just stand and look nice

We'll be doing a two part Devstream this week! We'll start off by taking questions from our community from this thread. Then, Rebecca and Sheldon will be facing off in the Conclave on the Developer build!

Don't forget to disable test commands. Otherwise Sheldon will use them as he did last time you played Conclave.

Will we ever have more tenno assualt rifles. currently, the only normal tenno rifle in the game (shoots bullets, regular magazine size, decent fire rate, fully automatic) is the four variants of the braton (MK, vandal, prime, regular)

the soma and soma prime are not rifles. what rifle spins up and holds a magazine size of a hundred or even two hundred for that matter. that, ladies and gentlemen, is a light machine gun or LMG in short.

the latron are more in the sniper catogary than rifle, but is still counted as a rifle. it is still only semi automatic.

With "Catbrows" arriving "soon"...can we expect some further (in my opinion) necessary updates to the system like for example giving them a choice of weaponized claws, teeth or skeleton to move damage mods away from the pet itself or mini auras/symbiotic mods to actually make them stand apart from Sentinels?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/519928-kubrows-finally-need-something-that-makes-them-compare-to-sentinelssuggestion-at-the-end/#entry5813027

They still seem to struggle to compete with Sentinels and the payoff for using them seems to be not competitive with said flying shoulder bots.

P.S. Any chance we get to have a rename option on them soon? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518590-please-allow-me-to-rename-my-kubrow/#entry5796304

Edited by Shehriazad

Will be possilble to equip big/special additional weapon, something like a infested greatsword with icluded lifestrike or a big grinner AoE grande laucher?

It will be like special/unical/rare weapon and every faction will have another special weapon(for example: infested sword, corpus pistol, grinner grande laucher ect.)

I wanted to ask a few questions about some topics.

1.- Trade system revamp: The current system demands that the trading party is always online and constantly spamming WTS, WTB and WTT in the trade chat. Is there a chance that we will we an automatic system in which players upload what they want to sell and the price (whether it be mods, platinum or prime parts). This would help stabilize the market prices, reduce the number of scams and allow for a more constant movement of platinum.

2.-Forma Re-grind: One thing I’ve never understood is the Forma Regrind. We don’t get mastery experience out of it and it just seems to be grinding for the sake of grinding. Is there any chance that the affinity gained can be used to increase the mastery rating or that each time we forma something we can get a bonus on the experience gained (2X the first, 3X the third and so on).

3.-Wasted affinity when using level 30 equipment: In a previous devstream you had mentioned that you had the intention of using the extra affinity to be able to boost some stats of the equipment. Is this idea still on the table?

If it isn’t I was thinking that perhaps we could use something like an affinity battery, that would charge up as it feeds of extra affinity and also from time away of the game, then it could be used to gain a bonus in experience. Perhaps there could be a normal battery and platinum battery (the first offers a 2X Bonus and the Platinum one 5X when fully charged)

4.-Archwing: Since we’ve had a revamp of the parkour, I was thinking that the movement in arching could also use an upgrade. My suggestion is to add a quickboost (Those who have played Armored Core For Answer will know how it works), that gives you a way to move quickly in a short time in order to dodge enemy projectiles.   

I also wanted mention that we currently lack a lot of variety of Archwing missions. Any chance the you can re-use some assets for now to add defense (maybe we could defend a Liset)  and survival missions. This is because right now the way to level up is way to time consuming and very boring.

5.-Evolving sentinels and kubrows: Those who have played Phantasy Star online will know Mags. They work quite similarly to warframe sentinels, the only difference is that they tend to be less active and rather tend to provide passive buffs. That is of course until they use their photon blast.

My idea for a form of evolved sentinel would be something like the size of an osprey, and the normal sentinel would be installed within the evolved sentinel (think of it like power armor for humans). The evolved sentinel would boost the normal ones abilities, would allow for the installation of a secondary weapon (osprey mines for example) and they would have the current follow Ai as well as a wonder Ai like the one used with Kubrows.

Kubrows (and now possibly Kavats) could also be improved whether by using power armor or genetic evolution, allowing them to have access to a secondary ranged weapon, and perhaps allowing us to ride them.

Well that’s all I wanted to say form now. Keep up the great work guys.

Here's my question: Is there any particular reason why we barely see new iterations of clan tech weapons such a primed, vandal or syndicate? On top of my head we have only seen new version of marelok and quanta - I would personally love to see new version of Sybaris and Attica.

Will there be a solar system ?
What about multi solar systems with lots of planets in each?
More enemy races and more ally races?
Excalibur Humbra, when?
I think new vehicles would be awesome , like motocycles with guns attached. Maybe a hoverboard?
I think you guys have to think big now , much bigger than ever because I know you can do it ! 

Been playing now for about a year and 10 months , got like 5 accounts and invited more than 20 friends and I'm hoping your dedication never fails like it never did , you are all awesome and I wish I had the necessary experience to join your developing or writing team ! 
Have a nice day !

I have these questions, pick whichever you like:

Is the number of missions in the new star-chart going to change? How is this going to affect the given mastery points for unlocking nodes?

Are the people we speak to in the relays the actual leaders of the syndicates? If so, why are they in all relays at the same time?

Steve said the Steel Meridian girl has a name. When will we see the names of the syndicate representatives?