The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

Few questions.

1: I noticed an closed doors in relays between Syndicates rooms, and in middle between Conclave Room and Missions room. This where is Lotus?

2: MAKE IT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAID? But for real. I hope it might be appear somekind of dungeons to get some proper loot.

3: When we can except next elemental Warframe?

4: Mirage or Hydroid revamp?

Hey guys I'm just wondering if you are planning on making it so that we can have a sentinel and a kubrow out at the same time. I mean you guys did incorporate specters and sentinels out at the same time, so it's not like you don't have a way to do it. Not hating on anything, just want my pets to be together :D and in case someone posted on this I'm here to back it up lol

With the new skins coming out Rebecca said that they will be limited time only skins will we see them more than once a year? Or are they going to be one time only? Also will we see Excalibur proto suit again this year or ever? Kind of missed out on that due to real life issues. Ty for your time and keep up the good work

Edited by -Kuria-

Can we expect more land-to-Archwing transitions in the future?

When will Dark Sectors be launched again?  Even a rough ETA would help.

Is there a re-work incoming for any more Warframes?

Will we be able to acquire Vauban through non-Alert means so we don't have to pray to Lootcifer?

How did we get the Nukor before the Grineer?

Why does it take a Forma to hold a Grakata in your other hand?

Why am I asking so many inane questions?

Greetings, dear DE. First of all I want to thank you for this wonderful game. Everyone has their own opinion, but based on my own experience I can say that you develop the game very quickly and its great for this game!  Well, now we can go to questions:

1) What is your goal? Do you want to make a first-class futuristic action? Or do you want your product to sells well?

2) Will we see flights to other star systems?

3) Can we wait for re-work of environment?

4) Will Typhus ever in the game?

Thanks for your attention!

Will we be able at some point in the future be able to transfer orokin catalysts and forma from regular weapons to special weapons and other special equipment? Like add the orokin catalyst and forma from the regular cernos to ratka cernos? And will the and will we able to see a limbo rework in the future?

Edited by Pratigious

1. Since theres talks of a new 2.0 can we might have Enemies 2.0 as of now most abilties focus on aoe since most of the units we face are canon fodder so that single target abilities can receive some love.

2. Ui change or a Hud that will help with team work so we know when heal or replensih energy for teamates. Show which frames and aura's are eqippped.

First time giving a question here, and I wanted to ask.

Can we still get new Primes the same way the Paris Prime was released, or at least bundled into another side-Prime Access that does not include the Primes available in the main Prime Access ( As of now Ash, Vectis and Carrier Prime)?

Thanks in advance. :D

How is the new Starchart progressing? I would like to see some more teasers :)

I like the Liset upgrades you've shown us last devstream. I think it would make the Tenno battlefield more engaging and life-like.

A thought came to mind: Will the Liset abilities (example: call for airstrike) be usable in PvP and do you have plans for making a massive Tenno PvP map that can fit around 50-100 Tenno? (for example, Tenno members of a syndicate fighting the opposing syndicate).

1) U think about add Machete and Gorgon Blueprint to drop list from Rare/Reinforced Storage Container at "The Law of Retribution" and in other Grineer Mission ?
2) And maybe u add Boar weapon in game back ? (New Loka Operatives found this weapon after update 10.3.0 somewhere)

Can we expect to see any love for dojo's anytime soon? It's been awhile and I think a lot of players would be happy. I would love to have more rooms, room capacity, and special effects like fog, rain, or adjustable lighting perhaps. Second priority question: Is there anything to be done about random invites? If I sit in recruiting for more than 10 minutes, I more than often have about 15+ invites to sort through before I get to my friends, all to have it fail because I took too long. I know that there is an option to only allow friends to invite you, but I would rather not have to keep changing that whenever I want to join someone else in recruiting.

Hello team,
1- Here is a first idea to add on devstream 59.
Is it possible to create a dojo in the training room to the game "conclave".
This one, would train with members of the clan or against AI.
Not being comfortable in this game mode, I think for novices like me, you would need to build a special room in the dojo to train us in this game.
Thank you.

2 - And here is an idea to add 2nd. A spectacular extra mission in the "conclave".
My idea would be to create a mission "conclave" is presenting as a pyramid, that is to say, 4 or 8 players vs all syndicates.
We start with the lowest syndicates enemy army and successively we climbed the stairs syndicates to finish on the strongest of syndicates. The principle is that the team come to the mission, so climb all the syndicates at once. We start from the lowest level of the pyramid to climb to the top. Of course the ultimate reward is a key in the end, (all three syndicates for example).
Therefore, I propose this idea, because currently, the conclave fashion is like that "call of duty". This type of game is appreciated by some and denounced by others, or by reason of a training room to bring more players in the conclave mode.

3 - And 3rd idea. A double sword "galatine" named Sword excellium. They are shorter and lighter with a perforation, with a cutting edge, and an impact of 118.8, 118.8 and 118.8. Thus, this dual sword fill the lack of power of melee weapons.

Also a big thank you for the work you are doing.

Sorry for my english!

Edited by dalil40