The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

I want to make use of the arcane system but I don't like use syandanas on most of my frames.

Putting arcanes on helmets is out of the question (<insert current number of frames> times more arcanes and credits seriously DE).

Could we have a "toggle syandana visiblity" option ?

It would be on par with "cosmetic choice shouldn't be affected by in-game stats".

Why was the hek chosen for the steel meridian primary when there were so many other weapons. No disrespect to anyone. Just asking the reason behind the decision 

Any updates on the starchart?

How are the void missions/drops being changed?

New modes for archwing?

Edited by Sandtiger1987

I've got a question that has been in the hearts and minds of so many players for ages, and I see forum posts about it quite often: Are you ever going to change the way enemy armor scaling works? The Corpus are a total joke compared to the Grineer and Corrupted at higher levels, but the Corpus (in my opinion) are way more entertaining to play against because of their diverse mechanics. I think the majority of players would prefer to fight challenging enemies, not walking bullet sponges.

copyd and pasted from last dev stream just incase this is spotted one day XD

1. Id like to know when Velocitus is going to get an actual sniper SCOPE instead of the pitifull excuse for one it has now so far, if im going ot use a sniper rifle in space id like to at least have the buility to zoom in at the distances needed

2.Any plans for some more Sniper weaponry for archwing, kinda looking for the massive railgun ones that are going to tear through multiple oponants that get in the rounds way XD

3. there was a poll and thread about a year ago just before i left for a long hiatus about more functionality and rooms for the dojo's, was rather dissapointed to see that just about nothing new had been added for them in this regard, have dojos just tkaen a compleate back seat or jsut been forgotten about now?

Hi team,

new idea. Excellium assault is an assault rifle of choice (power, speed, capacity).

Impact 90 - Perforation 90 - Tranchant 90

Recharge 0.5sec

Rate of fire 15 bullets/sec

Charger 250

Automatic

This weapon level would come at a problem met with, level equard between players and AI.

Ability enhancement mod slot?

Multi hit mod for melee?

Adding event mods as drops? (Buzzkill and such)

Fixing energy color problem with Obsidian stuff on ps4?

Balancing instead of nerfing into extinction?

Melee reach and prime reach issues, fix? Soon?

More syndicate weapon mods? Only 6 primary, 6 sidearm, and 6 melee mods. That's sad.

Edited by (PS4)ShadowLynx777

A couple of questions:

- Are we going to see some new Void tilesets? The current ones are good but it gets a bit to repetetive to sit on the same defence pod for X waves. Would be nice to have new Void defence map with moving defence objective like on Uraus.

- (small question) when we may expect the Rapier weapon? I belive it was planned to release it somewhere post U17

Edited by Grayscale_Lord

1. Will charge attacks return and when? 

2. Any chance for a buff to the Miter and Panthera? Really fun and different weapons with the bouncing sawblades. I just wish it could be made more viable. Maybe a special mod to increase number of bounces or simply adding some juice crit chance. A spinning sawblade sound like a weapon with the potential to hit really hard imho... 
3. Any chance we could get grappling maneuvers on our warframes? The ability to pin down big enemy units (a la Kubrow) or throw units against one another for knockdowns. Perhaps the ability to kill staggered enemy units with a grip/technique although with a slow animation for balance. Adding that kind of melee would be very cool!

4. Any more mission types or environments coming for Archwing? It feels like the mode has potential but could use some more content and diversity.  
5. Have you considerd to award set bonuses for using matching weapon sets like the soma set or the akjagara/tigris/redeemer? Some kind of non op-passive effect would be a lot of fun.

Really happy about the introduction of Syndicate Primary weapons with a high mastery level requirement so there are some more tangible rewards for ranking up. A bit less happy about the weapon choices for Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis. Choosing less frequently used weapons here would have added more diversity. Also things got a bit complicated since the Hek already had a unique mod from Steel Meridian.

Edited by Zybeer

Why is there a large power cost when channeling and blocking? Why does reflection require channeling which negates the synergy with Reflex Guard? Why are you now punished for blocking and channelling with a little return to health when blocking, channelling and using Life Strike? Why is the damage prevented and damage returned extreemly minimal while blocking and channeling? Why are there so many forms of damage which are unblockable even if you using Reflection, Reflex Guard, blocking and channelling? Please, explain why because there seems to be something very, very wrong with the blocking, channelling, reflection and reflex guard game mechanics. Thank you for taking the time address this very urgent concern.

Hi guys Thx for trying hard as allways

Few question here:

_any news about charge atk? 

_Any augments on the line?  "eQuinox lack some and Chroma effigy ulti and ward as well?

_Chroma toxin rework? dont yu feel its kinda low, why no block buff / aim glide buff?

_Thunderbolt remake? like promised on Reddit

_Utility slot buff?

_Aura rework? innate ennergy and health restore  Orbs rework VS Blue Orbs everywhere? innate gravity vs Carrier?

_The problem builds being limited cause of aura polarity and point .? couldnt they give the same buff in point?

And OFC

Wut about a new long sword stance...

Ppl requested a new melee system cause of long swords being useless.... now they are part of weapons without combo and gameplay diversity

Edited by Tsoe

Probably wont be regarded, but this topic hasnt been brought up for a long time, so allow me.

Devs, do you guys have any news or details and perhaps any works you can show about updating things in the Dojo? Quite a few major Updates ago, we have received some new rooms for the Dojo, but there has been nothing after that. Would it be that you have new rooms, with other forms of utility or decorations to present to us, along with a possible update to the Obstacle Course room, as personally i feel it is now outdated with the implementation of Parkour 2.0. I would love it if we may see an increase in the variety of rooms and activities in the Dojo, so it is not dead all the time, with only a few activities to perform as a whole (being Duels and the Obstacle Course), thus there is no reason for guests to visit as of current. 

Good morning!

I'm loving ps4's U17.

I wanna my 1000 platinun lol

Let's see my questions

1) could you give a shinning gold color or metallic colors.

2) We and my clan wanna our mags the grid pull mod working 4 every player.

3)I have a story mode script in my mind if you wanna see it. Or do you have some scritp, guys?!

1. Will melee become more rewarding? Now we have counter attacks but most enemies are not worth effort to block / use skill and enemies that would be worth to block like Stalker, G3, Zanuka, all bosses are immune to cc and by same thing immune to counter attacks. Could there be some sort of sepetation between skill generated CC and melee ChannelBlock™ (with deminishing returns)? this would prevent from spamming cc on bosses but would reward skillful use of melee.

2. Will reworked bosses will be "rereworked" to allow palyers do "sword alone", bosses like Vay Hek, Sargas Ruk and other with forced invulnerability.

3. Do some QTE (look Wildstar cc break) or anything that can break you out of animation locks like manic "jump-and-claw"

4. Please do something with warframes that suffer from animation lock like Ash's most skills etc

5. Will you ever consider non-platinum version of Arrows that would change Bows main dmg ?

Edited by Syius