Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

Sobek makes a lot more sense too, given no grineer use the Hek (other than Vay Hek, presuming he even still does), while troopers use the Sobek.

I like Sobek. I still use Sobek. But Sobek already has a Syndicate mod.

Diversity. We need diversity.

I want a Syndicate Galatine. I dont care who its from, I just want it. 

As for the weapons, some seem like they werent thought through entirely, perhaps from DE feeling a bit overworked?

The Hek already had a syndicate mod, and could have easily been swapped out for a Vaykor Kohm. 

While the Telos Boltor does match the theme, its too easily compared to the Prime version, and doesnt help much with diversity. 

Synoid Simulor seems out of place, since another "syndicate" already has the BP for the original as a top reward. 

Possibly due to the removal of headshot damage from explosives, the Secura Penta is pretty lackluster, however I imagine that this will be fixed. 

The Rakta Cernos feels like what Bows should be. It makes very little sense for them to be the ones to get red crits, rather than sniper rifles. 

Sancti Tigris is an upgrade to a powerful and beloved weapon in every way, however, I get the feeling that its short-lived, as there are people complaining that it's OP, despite it being able to only take on one target at a  time without punchthrough. 

Edited by KyoBladezen

I want a Syndicate Galatine. I dont care who its from, I just want it. 

As for the weapons, some seem like they werent thought through entirely, perhaps from DE feeling a bit overworked?

The Hek already had a syndicate mod, and could have easily been swapped out for a Vaykor Kohm. 

While the Telos Boltor does match the theme, its too easily compared to the Prime version, and doesnt help much with diversity. 

Synoid Simulor seems out of place, since another "syndicate" already has the BP for the original as a top reward. 

Possibly due to the removal of headshot damage from explosives, the Secura Penta is pretty lackluster, however I imagine that this will be fixed. 

The Rakta Cernos feels like what Bows should be. It makes very little sense for them to be the ones to get red crits, rather than sniper rifles. 

Sancti Tigris is an upgrade to a powerful and beloved weapon in every way, however, I get the feeling that its short-lived, as there are people complaining that it's OP, despite it being able to only take on one target at a  time without punchthrough. 

I do see a nerf incoming, but I would like to say that with spread, Vicious Spread specifically, you can manage to get several dudes without punch-through, all in the single shot. And if there's a big crowd, and you wait just long enough between shots, that big crowd dwindles instantly. My Sancti Tigris, at rank 18, with only four mods on it (granted they're all really good ones), is doing 15k slash damage, with a reload speed only .1 seconds longer than regular Tigris with a reload speed mod.

It is... definitely much more powerful. I wouldn't be surprised to see a nerf, and wouldn't be too mad honestly. They did talk about a cutback on how powerful shotguns were going to be in general, but they may have been joking. It was somewhat unclear.

its faster, rakta wont need to have speed trigger like dread or paris freeing up a slot for w/e else you want

I thought so, thank you. ^.^

Sobek makes a lot more sense too, given no grineer use the Hek (other than Vay Hek, presuming he even still does), while troopers use the Sobek.

Sobek also has a mod though, and is fairly powerful given it's full automatic nature and large clip size, meaning in some cases that it might even out-power a lot of weapons.

I dunno.. I was hoping for Vaykor Ignis. I woulda been all over that.

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

Because with the added base damage, innate justice, and unholy amounts of crit having 200% more multishot would make the Vaykor Hek too OP. I am pretty sure we all learned our lesson from the Vaykor Marelok. Seriously if the augment could be added then Steel Meridian would simply have to say "Hasta La Vista" and the other syndicates would just spontaneously combust......and no i don't mean to make a pun of justice giving blast proc

i'll reserve judgement of new weapons/sentinel when i forma/catalyst them all, but until then, i don't mind mastery fodder at all, especially with no ridicilous costs or crafting requirements ^_^ 

Decent update, some things could be better i guess, but overall me likey. 

So... you took the Forma BPs out of some rotations on endless Void missions? That was good enough, should've stopped there, but somebody had the bright idea to add more junk in its place? Stuff so bad that we probably would want a Forma BP instead? And nerfed Fusion Core drops in T4S on top of that?

Congratulations, you've made bad problems Even Worse!

The main reason why people wanted Forma Bps taken out was to increase the chance that something they wanted would drop, but because something else was added in its place this changes nothing. And last i heard, people were complaining that they were having trouble getting Fusion Cores, and in response to that you nerf their drop chances? Even by "DE Logic" standards that's pretty bad.

Lets take T3S for example. Now, instead of complaining about getting too many Forma BPs, which are always useful, they'll be complaining about getting too many Carrier P BPs, which aren't nearly as useful long term. Its a horrible nerf any way you look at it.

i'll reserve judgement of new weapons/sentinel when i forma/catalyst them all, but until then, i don't mind mastery fodder at all, especially with no ridicilous costs or crafting requirements ^_^ 

Decent update, some things could be better i guess, but overall me likey. 

Just applied my first forma to my new sentinel's gun. By 4 (and yea, it will take 4 at least) it'll probably be one-shotting with a damage/crit build or landing 75% status procs with a dualstat build in T3/T4