Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

<p>

[*]Fixed AoE damage counting towards earning a ‘headshot’.

Does this mean we dont get headshots anymore from AOE or does it mean they arent statistically accounted to headahots anymore?

If no headahots anymore: massive massive massive nerf to the Penta. Which has its main strength in overhead detonation.

If only not accounted anymore: no chance of doing the in game mini mission with aoe weapons anymore, sad but not too bad.

If we cant do headshots with the penta anymore then im going berserk.

What logic says i cant get a headshot multiplier if i detonate a bomb over someones head?

So, Syndicate weapons can't use their Syndicate specific mods..and now their upgrade values are brought into question..

You make Forma's, one of the tedious items to farm, even more tedious, replacing their possible drop slots with..filler..? This won't make me buy Forma's with platinum, DE

And...I just wonder what's going through their heads. More grinding, more mastery fodder, maybe? Eh..

edit: if they cannot use their specific mods, they seem to inherit the "special" ability..but really? is that worth it? one mod slot instead on the previous weapon, for more effect..and people own it..and they've forma'd it..

YMMV. YM WILL V.

Edited by Adrellisartar

The problem wasnt that we did have too many forma bp.

The problem is that the build speed is too slow. 24h for an item that is so widely used is too long.

With the exilus slot we need around 4 forma for every warframe, so many clan weapons need forma, so many weapons need 5-6 forma.

I really dont want to be a new player and have to farm forma with these drop tables.

I have a small stack, but its really gonna be hard to get forma now.

Pls dont cut down on forma and 5 R5 packs in the void, cut the orokin cells nobody needs.

Edited by Shriker_sh

Forma isn't so hard to get, so don't cry about that.

It's more frustrating to get that useless Orokin Cells as a Void Reward or a Forma BP out of the Rota C Rewards.

Vote for - 

A guaranteed Prime Reward at Rota C like it was a while ago

No more Orokin Cells as reward from the Void Drop Tables

More Cores from the Void Tables

did a 1 hr T3S earlier and got 4 x3 orokin Cells. I dont know too many people that come to the void to farm orokin cells. 

P.S. the 60 min reward was a forma bp ... arg.

Mmmmh. Maybe they are going to halve or third the Forma building time? And add one...or maybe two Argon Crystals as building material instead...?

Wouldn't that be great?

how about being able to build as many things that you have bps for ... so you have 4 forma bps, why not be able to build them all at once.

This patch is a huge disappointment to me.

Now, instead of Forma BP, I get uncommon fusion cores? Really? No even complaining about OCs and useless void keys in ODS or T2 Keys as reward of T1 mission... But endless missions are boring and playing the same mission all day long isn't fun nor challenging. (Grab excalibur, sit in a corner in ODS and wait 45min. Repeat.)

Adding syndicate weapons that are WORSE than already existing weapons?

Why the Hek, if there is already an augment for it? Why the Boltor, when there is a better prime version of it?

So many interesting, but underpowered pimary weapons are waiting for a revival. (Buzlok, Grinlok, Hind, Sobek, Kohm, Miter ...)

Replacing a weapon I needed to farm standing for, with a better version I also need standing for, but from a different faction? (Synoid Simulor)

Nerfing AOE headshot damage when releasing a weapon that depends on it? (Secura Penta)

Give me a reason to play! Not to stop playing. I'm not doing endless mission because it's boring. Having bad rewards and (relative) low standing caps makes it even worse. (20k Standing Cap, but most endless missions give a lot more.)

As for now Forma Drop, Table

In my opinion, take out the ones in the C-Rotation completely.

You took The A in D1 and the B in D3 and left both C in??? People are annoyed by C Rotation Forma!

You removed Forma from S3, C Rotation.

I dont see any improovement of taking out Forma in A and B Rotaion and replace it by not so popular Prime Parts.

In my opinion you should have removed the Forma fro C Rotation and increase the percentages of the other drops.

Otherwise this helps nothing with the dilution of drop tables.

(Hint: Orokin Cells drop to a reasonable amount in normal gameplay now (thank you very much for that), but we don't need the OC in the void drop tables)

Before

http://i.imgur.com/sot5Wo7.jpg

Now

http://i.imgur.com/wtAtT2n.jpg

C Rotation in I4 is missing

Sadly i cant add the pictures

Edited by Shriker_sh

I just did a mission where Diriga got +48,269 and my Vulklok got +48,269 (Shared xp) but my Rakta Cernos only got +750 xp and I used it.  If this a bug? if so fix it.

ok tested this versus another new synd. weapon, the Secura penta. the got +16,040 xp and I used it less than the bow. Then sentinel got 41,429 per part.

Edited by Lord_Datastorm

I just did a mission where Diriga got +48,269 and my Vulklok got +48,269 (Shared xp) but my Rakta Cernos only got +750 xp and I used it.  If this a bug? if so fix it.

ok tested this versus another new synd. weapon, the Secura penta. the got +16,040 xp and I used it less than the bow. Then sentinel got 41,429 per part.

XP sharing is dependent on the way how you rank up. Using powers only gives XP towards sentinels and Warframes, so that might be it.