Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

• T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • T4S Rotation B: Forma Blueprint for Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack.

Hi yes hello I am Mister Tenno.

Yes can you please explain the rationale in these changes?  Yes thank you.

Hello.

Same here, they REALLY want you to grind. WTF

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

Does it have an innate +200% multisho or a massive stat increaset?  I can't imagine people using it over a normal hek if they have to give that up.

Edited by Aggh

Thank you for the update, however the Steel Meridian and Hexis weapons are pretty disappointing. Hek already has a syndicatr augment, so hopefully that will be changed to a different weapon. As for the boltor, i was just hoping for something a little more unique

My expectations were probably over inflated with all the amazing content that has been released recently.

Edited by spacerocks

A bit dissappointed by the weapons selected; I was totally on board the Tigris, Penta and Cernos choices but Boltor? That regular one is too OP, the Hek is great weapon but already has an augment and the Simulor is too new directly competes with Simaris. :/

I will have to take a close look the Boltor and see how much more OP this thing is and see if the regular Hek is better then the syndicate version....

Thank you for the update, however the Steel Meridian and Hexis weapons are pretty disappointing. Hek already has a syndicatr augment, so hopefully that will be changed to a different weapon. As for the boltor, i was just hoping for something a little more unique

My expectations were probably over inflated with all the amazing content that has been released recently.

Very disappointing. Vaykor Hek doesn't even make sense with already having the augment for Hek. Boltor was predictable, but I was hoping for a less popular weapon like Attica or Tiberon. Simulor makes sense that Suda would have it, but now Simaris has the inferior copy that's harder to get?

Forma Blueprints will now only drop in one rotation, replaced by the following drops in these endless Mission rotations:

• T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.
  • T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • T4D Rotation B: Forma BP for Prime Carrier Systems.
  • T4D Rotation C: Forma BP for Hikou Pouch.
  • T3S Rotation C: Forma BP for Prime Carrier BP.
  • Find the updated Drop Tables here: https://forums.warfr...drop-locations/

THIS!.....it happend....i cant believe my eyes. That makes alot of people happy. + The Weapons =)

Forma Blueprints will now only drop in one rotation, replaced by the following drops in these endless Mission rotations:

• T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.
  • T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • T4D Rotation B: Forma BP for Prime Carrier Systems.
  • T4D Rotation C: Forma BP for Hikou Pouch.
  • T3S Rotation C: Forma BP for Prime Carrier BP.
  • Find the updated Drop Tables here: https://forums.warfr...drop-locations/

THIS!.....it happend....i cant believe my eyes. That makes alot of people happy. + The Weapons =)

i cant believe you are happy about getting worse drops for your time invested thats what i cant believe.