Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

The new update has bugged the Sentinels' Badge attachments. Depending on the model, they are twisted, off-center, rotated or attach at a 90 degree angle to what they should be. Pictures below.

Also, maybe this is a good time to adress the companion badges in general. The Helio Sentinel's badge projector discs don't actually attach TO the Helios sentinel, they only float next to it; you should be able to see this in the pic below. And also, more often than not, attaching a badge to a Kubrow leads to the badge being obstructed by the animal's fur.

ySvDk1e.jpg

gbvTQCO.jpg

hLlFXOC.jpg

opGxC86.jpg

A bit of clarification: in the third pic, the red-and-blue clan badge on my Shade is rotated (like a Sigil rotates on the Warframe) about 90 degrees to the right. The pointy bit should be pointing directly upwards.

Edited by LordPreda

Vaykor Hek is better than normal Hek, vaykor one has 8 magazine capacity and 2.3 reload time. Way much better than normal one. Even the Telos Boltor is better than its Prime counterpart. Would have been good a Telos Attica.

Still the one that i dont like its Synoid Simulor...

I've gotta say I'm both pleased and disappointed with this update.

Reasons why I'm pleased:

-Syndicate Primaries! While I didn't think a weapon with an augment would receive the Syndicate treatment, I'm really happy to see a Vaykor Hek, and I'm also happy to see you didn't screw over Red Veil again by giving them a buffed Cernos. Now I just have to hope the Vaykor Hek can be better than the regular Hek.

-Diriga, a proper Grineer sentinel! I has happy enough with Death Cube's Carabus skin, but now that we have a Grineer sentinel, I can sell Death Cube and only regret spending plat on his skin. On top of that, I really like the way Diriga looks, though I'm mostly biased since I love the way Grineer tech looks.

Reasons why I'm disappointed:

-Forma replacement. I understand Forma has been flooding the Void a lot lately (I personally have way more blueprints than I think I'll need for a while), but why not leave their drop rates the same and remove them from Rotation C, or do what someone else said and remove them from the rewards list entirely and have them drop off Void Eximus units?

-MR restrictions. Red Text said the Syndicate Primaries are locked to MR 12, making MR mean something. Now, I'll be honest and say I actually felt a little nauseous after reading that and hoped it was a joke. Lo and behold, Red Text wasn't lying. This honestly seriously annoyed me, but since I'm half way through MR 11, I had a brilliant idea. Due to the stealth multiplier we get from killing unalerted enemies, I'll just build every melee weapon I've had sitting in my foundry for the past year and use my infinite invisibility Loki Prime to boost all of them to rank 30 as fast as possible. This leaves me with one question for you, DE: Since we can just boost our way to MR 12 to get our hands on those weapons, do you really think MR means something now?

I don't really know what to think about the vaykor hek ...

On one side I'm happy, because it is my main and favorite primary but on the other side, the default hek is already really good and got a syndicate mod, so what the point of a vaykor hek :s

I think I would have prefered an other weapon as steel meridian primary. Something not use by many player so far like a vaykor hind, a vaykor ignis or a vaykor Kohm ...

Still a great update though :)

Normally I'm over joyed at DE's updates to warframe....

However today was a first. I was caught completely by surprise at the level of irritation I felt regarding one aspect.

Red Veil's primary - Cernos...

THE embodiment of mediocrity

I don't care if you set it's syndicate aoe to be permanently in effect... That bow borders on the sucktastic.

I'm still wondering what I'm missing. Surely there must be a counterpoint to the Cernos for the Red Veil. Maybe a tactical theory I'm not seeing.... some reason an assassination themed syndicate would pick a weapon of the one damage type to ENSURE the entire universe collectively says... meh

Edited by machinech

Nice syndicate weapons, but I personally would have gone for:

Vaykor Tonkor

Synoid Opticor

Rest are great. And I haven't booted up yet cos reasons, could anyone tell me if the Hek Syndicate mod has been replaced or is it still there? That would be redundant. :/

Or we just use the Syndicate augment for the Hek on the Vaykor Hek? Wouldn't that be weird too?

Edited by Sci_Ant