Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

I would prefer that you committed to fix bugs in the game that they are a lot of and not that you committed to create new useless weapons or to limit the rewards

While I find this comment $&*^ish and impolite, I do agree that the bugs have been growing quite numerous in recent versions. And each hotfix seems to fix a very small number of them.

I have been told I needn't post about the same bug more than once, that DE will take note and fix it as they see fit. I have done so but there are still no bug fixes for anything that I have reported. I wonder how long the Sentinel badges thing will be there before it is fixed.

Synoid Simulor, bet that thing will still be useless.

Git gud. Simulor is a terriffic weapon.
Edited by LordPreda

..but since I'm half way through MR 11, I had a brilliant idea. Due to the stealth multiplier we get from killing unalerted enemies, I'll just build every melee weapon I've had sitting in my foundry for the past year and use my infinite invisibility Loki Prime to boost all of them to rank 30 as fast as possible.

Or you could just do a draco and fully level a set of weapons from 0-30.

• Sheev can now be used in PvP.

The true most major part of this update.

But for real, rip exploding aoe, and yay for these new god tier guns. (except Penta...)

So, you intentionally made it so that the non-faction version is outright better?

Welp, and Hek.
Edited by NearoC

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

Then why even bother, literally anything else would have been better, just the regular Hek with it's Augment is better, cheaper, and available earlier in the Syndicate. I would have rather another Ignis to laugh at this this

Vaykor Hek has 25% crit chance.....and 8 shots.......

Irrelevelant, the gun will be added to the pile of junk weapons for mastery fodder, w/o scattered justice(hek mod) in no way this compensates for the 200% loss of multishot, terrible terrible terrible decision on DE's part

Edited by Sh1r1n

Synoid Simulor, can't believe someone actually called it in a thread a while back as a joke. XD

Vaykor Hek is such a waste to have the same weapon twice as SM reward. D: You should change Scattered Justice to something else meow if you want a Vaykor version to take over..

Edited by Wolfdoggie

Synoid Simulor is here, but can Simulor use the firestorm mod yet?

Answer: No, it cannot, despite being a launcher weapon.

DE please, fix this already.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480757-why-cant-simulor-use-firestorm/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/482106-simulorfirestorm/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/482874-simulor-firestorm/

Buff Snipers

Some Ideas:

Make Snipers do more damage at longer ranges (30m+ range = 5x damage)

Make there crit like bows ( around 100%)

Giving them unique mods (eg, Bullseye - Gives snipers 100% aiming damage or Silent Scope - Gives Snipers ignore armour)Something like that

You could also develop a mini Ranged map/event for snipers ^^.

Just make Vectis Prime some love <3 

Edited by KpLBaTMaN