The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Pvp System That Could Work!

DoritosandDewGG

From personal preference and from what iv'e seen from a community point of view conclave doesn't work and it's terribly unbalanced and really not fun.

just to clarify, i'm not saying i'm speaking on behalf of everyone, just from what I've seen.

i think conclave is really spammy and is completely based on the which frame has the best utility and damage. And it seems completely hard to balance with all the pvp mods, weapons and warframes. And if you even find the right build you seem to have a better chance of being struck by lightning than having a proper gunfight.

so my idea is, instead of being tenno in PVP you play 4v4 or 8v8 where you play as grineer vs corpus, this way it'll be an actual fight and you'll be limited to park-our or no park-our so people can't dodge a bullet/melee attack by a mile. And i know the lancer has a huge hit box in comparison to the crewmen, so for the grineer model you could use the butcher or riot shield dude so the hit box will be about the same as the crewmen. 

you could still pick your load out for weapons and mods, but now pvp will actually require tactical thinking where guns are actually useful. i don't know how melee weapons could tie into it, or maybe you just beat people to death with your gun.

But i honestly think it'll be more fun and competitive and i think it'll be a lot easier to balance and fix.  

If you have ever played gears of war, that's the sort of idea i was going for. i would love a working pvp system for this game, let me know what you guys think or if you have any of your own ideas for PVP.

I feel this idea would be better in a standalone version rather than integrated into the game (Warframe Battlefront, anyone?), just because suddenly swapping from playing the Tenno to playing the Grineer/Corpus in PVP with little relation to the overall game experience is weird. 

I feel this idea would be better in a standalone version rather than integrated into the game (Warframe Battlefront, anyone?), just because suddenly swapping from playing the Tenno to playing the Grineer/Corpus in PVP with little relation to the overall game experience is weird. 

This is exactly how I see the matter.