Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iwocat

The Regular Hek/vaykor Hek Problem Solution

So I'm one of those that dont understand the logic put behind Vaykor Hek's disign (stat wise).

I see it like this: "Hey we will give you an mod to buff your Hek's damage, cool huh?" and then "We finally made a syndicate primary, and guess what it is - Vaykor Hek, but you must know that it requires MR12 not 4 like regular hek + it's weaker" and my reaction was "What Dafaq???"

Lets get to the solution.

From what I've seen on the forums people calculated that with both primed mods maxed the Vaykor Hek is worse compared to Regular Hek (Of course with the multishot mod). So their are two ways of fixing that flaw:

1. Reduce the value of the 200% multishot mod;

2. From what I've seen a buff of the Vaykor Hek crit multiplier from 2.0 to 2.2 or 2.3 will get the gun slightly better than regular Hek.

(and for a MR 12 gun I think they should get it around 3.0-3.5 crit but why make it "So OP" like that when you can use MR2 Boltor Prime - another design flaw not fixed for more than an year...)

P.S. Pls dont DE don't leave this problem unsolved forever like other ones (Supra buff I'm looking at you!)

The ONLY trason why the Hek is bet cos it's more relayable othervise they deal roughtly the same dmg Veykor is just relient on Crits while vanila dose not it's all about preferences

Why does everybody persistently overlook the fact that the Vaykek has double the magazine size.

Why does everybody persistently overlook the fact that the Vaykek has double the magazine size.

because this joes just want damage, damage.. then some damage... even you put some naked po rn stars as stats, they will still ignore it and talk about the damage.. that freaking damage,

well im still happy, if this joes are pushing the things  DE might buff it... so a win win for me LOL, keep it going joes

Here's my two cents:

Yes, the numbers say that the Vaykor Hek does less damage on paper, but it comes with two polarities and you can build the Vaykor Hek for crit.

I say either make the Vaykor Hek 12 rounds so that it shoots the same number of pellets as a regular Hek with the scattered justice mod in one magazine or just leave it as is. It already has double the magazine, which can be really helpful when there are a lot of enemies around.

Except Vay Hek isn't weaker? It just has different strong points and requires a bit more work than normal Hek. 

Vay Hek? As in Councillor Vay Hek? I sense a conspiracy here! :O If you look at Vay Hek's right arm, it looks like the barrel of the Hek. The Steel Meridian must be cutting the gun off the suit Vay Hek leaves behind after losing. It's the only explanation to why they have so many of these guns to give out.

Tehehee...

"VayKek.

*Snickers*

Do you see how the Soma prime with the 12 base damage can deal a tons of damage with crit build? While shooting 1 pellet per shot?

And VayHek can shoot 14 + 20% chance to shoot 21 pellet per shot with 47,5% crit PER PELLET and 4,2 Crit damage with Primed Ravage? With a high damage Weapon like the VayHek?? You can try it. Different build for different weapon is cool. Dont just: Noooo, Hek is about the 200% Multishot, give us 200% multishot with 25% crit chance and 2.0 Crit damage bla bla bla.

Just deal with it.

Buff vanilla Ravage, scrap and refund P Ravage, problem solved, everybody wins including future crit based shotguns.

Yes everybody wins even the special snowflake P Ravage owners since they get the refund which they can then use on something less overpriced.

because this joes just want damage, damage.. then some damage... even you put some naked po rn stars as stats, they will still ignore it and talk about the damage.. that freaking damage,

well im still happy, if this joes are pushing the things  DE might buff it... so a win win for me LOL, keep it going joes

Nobody "persistently overlooks the fact that the Vaykek has double the magazine size"

Every stat contributes to damage (damage,damage,damage...) The double magazine size affects strongly the DPS of the gun and well its not enough to get it more than Regular Hek... So NOBODY OVERLOOKS it..

-> I should have said that I mean every damage related aspect of the gun not only damage per shot or however you understood it -.-

-> And yeah the damage is not that much - its only around 5k-10k difference

-> Im not asking for a buff to make this gun OP - I just want it to make some friggin sense, coz the I dont find the logic...

-> about the crit/raw damage prefference - I dont understand it - it is fact that Regular Hek does more damage with crit or without crit...

Do you see how the Soma prime with the 12 base damage can deal a tons of damage with crit build? While shooting 1 pellet per shot?

And VayHek can shoot 14 + 20% chance to shoot 21 pellet per shot with 47,5% crit PER PELLET and 4,2 Crit damage with Primed Ravage? With a high damage Weapon like the VayHek?? You can try it. Different build for different weapon is cool. Dont just: Noooo, Hek is about the 200% Multishot, give us 200% multishot with 25% crit chance and 2.0 Crit damage bla bla bla.

Just deal with it.

Why people think that I dont consider crit -.- At the end (with crit build or with raw damage one) all is the same. AFTER every stat is considered on both weapons WITH their suitable builds - the damage dealt by Hek is more. Just a plain fact.

Im not whinning about the damage numbers... I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT DOES MORE DAMAGE THAN THE SPECIAL version...

IF you dont understand my point that way, see it like this - What if Boltor had a special mod for Boltor only which buffs his damage and then the Boltor Prime appeared and it is dealing lower damage (considering that the Boltor Prime CANT equip that special mod)

Why people think that I dont consider crit -.- At the end (with crit build or with raw damage one) all is the same. AFTER every stat is considered on both weapons WITH their suitable builds - the damage dealt by Hek is more. Just a plain fact.

Im not whinning about the damage numbers... I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT DOES MORE DAMAGE THAN THE SPECIAL version...

IF you dont understand my point that way, see it like this - What if Boltor had a special mod for Boltor only which buffs his damage and then the Boltor Prime appeared and it is dealing lower damage (considering that the Boltor Prime CANT equip that special mod)

Oh I see. What more damage do you consider? In 4 shots? Or in one magazine? Or in all the bullet you can have?

I dont think it will be weaker though. With my build, the VeyHak damage has POTENTIAL to deal 2x more damage than the Hek, while the Hek can deal more sustained dps than the VeyHak.

Let's get 20% multishot off the table. VeyHak has 14 pellet per shot, 47,5% crit for each, 4.2 Crit damage, 8 rounds magazine. Hek has 28 pellet per shot, 10% crit each, 2.0 crit damage, 4 rounds magazine.

In 8 shot, VeyHak shoot 112 pellets, avarage 59 pellet will crit, with 4,2 crit damage mean 248 pellet + 53 non crit pellet = 301 pellet damage.

In 4 shots, Hek shoots 112 pllets, avarage 11 pellet will crit, with 2x damage mean 22 pellet + 101 noncrit pellet = 123 pellet damage.

And if you compare them with 4 shots, do the same math with 4 rounds from VeyHak.

*drops mic*

The only thing you are missing is that the Vaykor Hek actually does more damage than the normal Hek. 
it doesn't matter if you do a headshot or a bodyshot, the Vaykor hek overclass the Hek in every single way :)
so your ideas are useless :D

Stealth nerf alert, that +200% multishot mod will soon have everyone migrating to the Vaykor Hek, just for ammo efficiency.