Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

when i pick up a void mission (just got tower exterminate) should i just form a party with random clan members and start it or have you set a time for doing void missions? 

---EDIT---  

just got a tower raid key too

Edited by Decadere

otg13m.png

Members - Frames:

HandsOfnArtist - Frost, Excalibur

LucentsLight - Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, Trinity, Loki

LucentsStrike - Rhino, Excalibur, Ember

LucentsElement - Excalibur

OminousD - Excalibur, Volt

DoubleCrxssed - Excalibur, Ash

Screaming_Mantis - Mag, Nyx

RectalSeepage - Excalibur

Decadere - Trinity

LynxCali - Saryn

MrWadeWilson - Excalibur

Groshin - 

Imacds - 

XiyoReven - 

Pro_ -

FallenAkuma -

WandererNero -

Ayer - 

Demon1234-

Remnantz -

Apinaheebo - 

Bigpiedude - 

Bilaalisbad13 - 

FallenAkuma - 

neverfeed - 

Port5 - 

TheGambler_BR -

To join, leave your ign in the post. 

i , what i need to do to join in ??

Enderlife

Ember; Loki

Welcome all new comers to ASCENDANCE! :) Invites should be headed your way shortly. We are glad to have you all take an interest in our clan

Sorry for the recent inactivity you guys. Me and Lucents have been busy with our finals but our summer break just started so we should be active again. I look forward to playing with you all again. 

I suppose I should slog out of doing things solo and find a clan to work with. IGN: FoxNightscape 

I'll do what I can to help with the mats I have and all. Plus give my experience on some weapons now that I'l slogging through the laundry list of Grakata's and Vulkar's and Boltos.

*breaks the silence* soooo....guys, im working on getting banshee prints and all i need now is the helmet (which is a pain btw). any help would be appreciated.

whenever i get on next ill run the boss you need with you until you get it :) if you happen to be on at the same time that is

i wish they had trading up cuz i have the banshee reverb helmet bp and i would love to give it to you since i don't plan on using it

whenever i get on next ill run the boss you need with you until you get it :) if you happen to be on at the same time that is

i wish they had trading up cuz i have the banshee reverb helmet bp and i would love to give it to you since i don't plan on using it

Banshee isn't a boss. It's from certain types of missions. The ones that give bonus mods. I got most of my banshee parts from running defenses.

Thanks artist, I read that to get the helmet you have to get it as a reward from the 15th wave of a defense mission

Yes, it is a reward for defense mission, wave 15 drop. But you can keep going and get it on higher ones too.

But guys, I'm back! I have been without internet recently, but I am back! :D