Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

Of course you can join. :) I shall send the invite.

I do apologize for the lack of being on. With College and me getting into teh YouTube Commentaries on BO2 (currently just stockpiling gameplays), I've been pretty busy. But I am still here! :)

Just a reminder to anyone wanting to join our clan and hasn't received an invite. You must make sure you leave your current clan for us to successfully send your invite. Please do this so we can add you guys :) 

Hope you all are still having as much fun with the game as I am

• 3 weeks later...

Well here are some sketches I came up with for the clan emblem:

300z7kg.jpg

Any feedback, comments, or suggestions? Post which ones you like best. If you have other ideas in mind besides these you can post that too, these are just basic thumbnail sketches. We can make revisions and worry about colors later.

Personally I like 5, 10, and 11 out of these but I would like to hear your guys' opinions

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Well here are some sketches I came up with for the clan emblem:

300z7kg.jpg

Any feedback, comments, or suggestions? Post which ones you like best. If you have other ideas in mind besides these you can post that too, these are just basic thumbnail sketches. We can make revisions and worry about colors later.

Personally I like 5, 6, 9, 10, 11 out of these but I would like to hear your guys' opinions

I really like 5, 2, and 10, as each fit the simplicity that would be associated with a name like Ascendance.

But, it'd be pretty cool to see each one all Photoshopped up (or whatever program you'll use to make it all nice and shiny).

IGN: NostalgicAtBest, If you're still recruiting.

thinking about the clan name i'd go with either 10 or 5, also i have sketchbook on my tablet (bought it) so i could try coloring/shading them but idk how it would turn out. i draw fine with pen and paper but my stylus is one of the cheap ones with the small rubber point >.<

Thanks for the feedback guys, I guess I'ma go ahead and work on a few of them in Photoshop, just get some colors down and stuff. After that we can narrow the choices down even more and when we decided I can finish it in illustrator that way when we scale it down it won't pixelate or lose detail.

I'll go ahead and do 2, 5, and 10 in different colors to see what with look the best. I was thinking blues, whites, gold maybe? any suggestion on the color scheme?

Edited by HandsOfnArtist