Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

Sketch30235121.jpg

i kinda rushed this but yea, heres how i pictured no.10....maybe should have used less blue and more white tho....also i wasnt smart enough to rotate the picture before saving Xp

I like your idea, Idk if you could tell by the sketch but that's exactly how i was envisioning it too, with the gradient!

Those clan symbol sketches are great! I kinda like all of them.

But choosing which one based on our clan, I really love 11 the most. It just says Ascend to me, and it has really nice movement/flow. 5 is very nice as well. 

Are you a graphic designer by any chance? Do you do any other art?

Are you a graphic designer by any chance? Do you do any other art?

I'm not a graphic designer but I am an artist (not professionally yet though). I do all sorts of art, I've recently been working with Photoshop for almost a year now. I'm studying Animation and Game design in college right now tho.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

The_Sufferer, an invite has been sent your way :)

HeroAscended, we do have a dojo and all the energy lab weapons funded. We are almost done with the chem and bio labs. We have a duel room too btw. If you are interested, I'll send you an invite

We should get an obstacle course going! That would be fun~ And I can't wait for the aquarium. 

I'm not a graphic designer but I am an artist (not professionally yet though). I do all sorts of art, I've recently been working with Photoshop for almost a year now. I'm studying Animation and Game design in college right now tho.

Photoshop is so awesome. I'm going into Graphic Design now in college. The only bad part is that InDesign is the program to use nowadays. My ten years of Photoshop feels almost obsolete now. Still love it more than anything though!

And wow, game design! That sounds like a blast!

Hey, I think I want to join this clan. It sounds like all of the members are active unlike some of the previous clans I have been in. I just achieved Mastery Rank 7, and am currently using my favorite frame, Saryn. I also have Rhino, Trinity, Mag (yuck lol), Ember, Banshee, Vauban, Nova, and Nyx. 

IGN: IceCreamSand

It was supposed to be IceCreamSandwich lol. 

Photoshop is so awesome. I'm going into Graphic Design now in college. The only bad part is that InDesign is the program to use nowadays. My ten years of Photoshop feels almost obsolete now. Still love it more than anything though!

And wow, game design! That sounds like a blast!

I never heard of InDesign, at my college the two main programs for graphic design are Photoshop and Illustrator. Don't give up on Photoshop tho, I think it will always be dominate. But yea game design is pretty fun but it is a crap load of work! Its awesome to have an other artist in the clan :)

Hey, I think I want to join this clan. It sounds like all of the members are active unlike some of the previous clans I have been in. I just achieved Mastery Rank 7, and am currently using my favorite frame, Saryn. I also have Rhino, Trinity, Mag (yuck lol), Ember, Banshee, Vauban, Nova, and Nyx. 

I try to involve members with clan activities (like right now with the emblem) and have them play together and encourage teamwork, thats what makes a clan a clan in my opinion. I'm glad we are what you are looking for. I'ma send you an invite right now, I hope you enjoy being in our clan and welcome to ASCENDANCE :)

2nl5puw.jpg

1dyo95.jpg

Progress thus far. Suggestions?!

different colors? more contrast in gradient or gradient in different direction? Not enough white in the fade? Or do you like the solid one?

I tried for a more metallic feel so some of the later ones, Theses are just ideas and in progress ones so anything you would like to see that I probably didn't wouldn't think of would still be worth mentioning. Maybe a glowing one, or one that looks more like a holographic projection? 

Feedback and suggestions will be taken into consideration, remember this is all of our emblem :) 

EDIT: This is just one of the sketches. If anyone still wants to see any of the other emblems colored and tweaked or post their own idea that would be cool. Let me know you guys wanna see!

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

I never heard of InDesign, at my college the two main programs for graphic design are Photoshop and Illustrator. Don't give up on Photoshop tho, I think it will always be dominate. But yea game design is pretty fun but it is a crap load of work! Its awesome to have an other artist in the clan :)

Photoshop has so much versatility. Though vectors (Illustrator and Indesign) are reigning in the graphic design world for sure. And I agree! I do a lot of painting in Photoshop. I hope to be able to do a "family" Tenno portrait of our members someday. : )

You should join! I love this clan, the friends I've already made are so awesome. And hey! Don't say yuck to Mag, she's actually pretty awesome. She definitely takes practice. I felt pretty worthless at first, but I got the hang of her a bit and she's unique and fun to play. : D

Mmm now I want an ice cream sandwich... :9

Cobra47, Lifeoncelost, and BlancTangerine, your invites have been sent :) weclome to to the clan

Mattytask, you seem to already be in a clan, I will send you an invite once you are no longer in a clan

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Well it seems like the metallic look is the most popular I guess. I'll try to see how it looks in gold too for those who wanna see that. What about making gold trim or something more ornate, like how the Orokin void is just so lavish and ornate feeling? 

not sure if i can suggest anything, i doubt i could even make the forth one in sketchbook x_x 

wish we could see a in-game preview

Don't worry, you don't have to be able to draw to suggest anything. Use words to describe whatever it is you want to suggest. :)