Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.3.1

DE_Adam

You're asking them to nerf one of the only reasons people run dark sectors to begin with.

Dark Sector is meant to be more challenging, staying only 5 waves shouldn't entitle you to the reward, because it's after wave 5 that the enemies actually start posing a challenge, especially on sechura, when you're not prepared, and are so used to going only 5 waves.  Change it up, make it more challenging.  Give a higher reward for them then for going more than 5 waves or something, make people want to stay.  Tired of 5 wave BS.

FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT HAS THIS HOTFIX DONE TO MY SHIP???

I AM NOT CRAFTING ANYTHING AND THE FOUNDRY IS MOVING. AND I AM INCUBATING A KUBROW EGG BUT THE INCUBATOR ISN'T ANIMATING!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE BUGS? WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

And where is the sentinel badges fix?

Where is the approach cinematic ships fix?

where is the loading screen liset colours fix?

where is the synthesis target fix?

Where is the mara detron reload fix?

WHERE ARE THESE THINGS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING FOR MONTHS?

Still no fix for:
-Vaykor Hek, that is powerless than the original (with the syndicate mod of course)

-Telos Boltor being that... a F*** Boltor powerless than the Prime.

-Synoid Simulor being a useless weapon that need a buff to be considered a mastery 12 weapon.

i was wondering why they only show the others 3 weapons in the devstream... It's because they know that these weapons are great and we want them, but Hek (with out the mod), Boltor and simulor are shi**  

Edited by Drakoniz

Conclave Changes:

• Made further improvements to hitches during loadout changes mid-match.

• Reduced the damage of the Penta series in PvP.
  • Decreased the recovery time of targets hit by Oberon’s Reckoning in PvP.
  • Increased the damage of Zephyr’s Dive Bomb in PvP.

I approve.

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

its a sniper weapon, so only fireing in  closerange is realy useless...

The weapon applies itself on the sentinels range. Carrier's range is small so the Vulklok will fire in that small range.

Dark Sector is meant to be more challenging, staying only 5 waves shouldn't entitle you to the reward, because it's after wave 5 that the enemies actually start posing a challenge, especially on sechura, when you're not prepared, and are so used to going only 5 waves.  Change it up, make it more challenging.  Give a higher reward for them then for going more than 5 waves or something, make people want to stay.  Tired of 5 wave BS.

Then dont go to sechura. That's the ONLY place where people do 5 waves. The entirety of the playerbase should not change simply to conform to your minor discomfort. 

Just like it's suposed to be.Primes are the final masterpiece of work for every  weapon that is of tenno  origins.Why should an orokin version of it be   deposed by an mere syndicate weapon?

Edited by immoralriot

Still no fix for:

-Vaykor Hek, that is powerless than the original (with the syndicate mod of course)

-Synoid Simulor being a useless weapon that need a buff to be considered a mastery 12 weapon.

i was wondering why they only show the others 3 weapons in the devstream... It's because they know that these weapons are great and we want them, but Hek (with out the mod), Boltor and simulor are shi**  

This thread is for reporting bugs not for your subjective complaints

Edited by LordPreda

Still no fix for:

Ash Prime attachment or regalia on the left side showing incorretly:

Notes: I have see it with prisma left shoulder dedalo armor.

Right side (the correct one):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=512366326

Left side (the wrong):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=512366246

Edited by Roal1986

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

its a sniper weapon, so only fireing in  closerange is realy useless...

you do realized carrier maxium range is 5~10m right? even if you equip the sniper weapon the carrier only firing at that range due to it mod not the weapon