Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.3.1

DE_Adam

BUG: Juggernaut and other enemies spawning inside walls or outside the map (Infested Corpus ship tileset, Eris) prevents us from completing EXT missions. Picture and bug report below. I used the /unstuck function to no effect and then submitted this report. I am attacking pictures here:

I was doing an EXT mission on Eris. Killed all the enemies and encountered a few of them stuck inside walls. But the last enemy I had to kill was the Juggernaut, and he had spawned in a storeroom behind a glass wiondow. I could see the tentacles on its back peeking though the walls and using the codex scanner I saw it was there. But I could not scan it and I could not kill it. So I tried the /unstuck command and that didn't work either. I was forced to abandon mission

u13yf1d.jpg

7VE6xFd.jpg

Edited by LordPreda

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything. 

play solo or with clan mates then

dont join random people

people go there only for credits

What in the world did you do to all the colors? Less than 6 hours ago they were fine but now they're all desaturated as hell. They're not even close to what they were and hovering over the same color that you already had on has it 20 shades higher and more gray.

Edit: Ok and now it's fine after restarting a few times? I'm not sure what even happened but whatever I guess.

Edited by ShinoNaza

With the upcoming change to multi-shot. Will you be changing Prime Pistol Gambit? Since Pistols had the higher % Multi-shot chance, I think most people were alright with it not being the full 20%. But with it being changed, if people were to use PPG, and Multishot, Then they'd have to further use an ammo mutation slot, furthering the need for mandatory mods on secondaries.

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything. 

now, i rarely post counter threads to things i read but this doesnt make any sense at all....the bonus credits is for completing a mission....going to wave 5 completes a mission. and all that is really doing is making a major source of credit income for many players have to spend twice as long to get credits. This also doesnt fix your complaint of new players feeling rushed and it really doesnt adjust how players expect to finish a map. at best this doesnt aid new players, it hurts them because new players would find it harder to last longer in wave defense and then are less likely to get a to dark sector defense sense the more experienced players will follow an alternate method to farm credits. also there is no diference reward wise between wave 5 and 10 worth noting that im aware of, if anything you want help through wave 20 but hey maybe im wrong.

Sumery: credit reward for wave 10 instead of 5, no thank you.

Still no fix for Loki Teleport not switching the position of his Decoy >

Posted in Update 17 Bug Report Megathread > 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504156-u17-bug-report-megathread/page-34#entry5644131

The problem does not show up all time time and mostly only after a few switch teleports but it still happens.

Edited by Sci_Ant

The Stealth and Ai system are still very broken.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

If the game's lore is about us being ninjas, silent as shadows, then why isnt these fixed yet?

Might as well market Warframe as a ''Space Pirate Simulator'' where we blow up stuff and cry if our loot is bad (Consider that is how most of the players are from waht i have experienced).

In all seriousness, the bugs, glitches and problems are all listed in the thread wich are updated from time to time with more

''gems'' of your Stealth and Ai system. Its 2015, it better be fixed.

Edited by Cebius