Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adaptor-Face

71 "failed" Incubation Trying To Get Chesa, Been Trying Since U17 Launch

You've completely missed the point.

His point is that the egg from the Market is a different item and that therefore the odds of hatching a desirable Kubrow/fur pattern from a Market-purchased egg, as opposed to an Earth-dropped egg, may very well be different.

Do you understand now?

I explained the situation from what i think it happened.

He created some conspiracy where there should only be one egg item listing in the game and the every egg item made in the game should come from that one listing.

I dont think how the game is.

I think there is an egg listing for the Market and another listing for eggs drops for Earth missions.

When they compiled the update they messed up in updating the info for the Earth listing.

Of course it's not a consolidated item.

The spawn from the market is one entry and the spawn from Earth is another entry.

It's the same item but its two entries because they spawn from completely different locations.

It has nothing to do with odds.

Except when i go into the market it says i already own 3 of the item, that i attained from dens and alerts, so no, its labelled as the same item.

I can't believe it took someone to datamine their game before they check their game instead of all these reports by people who can't get Chesa even after 30+ attempts.

If I use the Chesa Kubrow Imprint lotus gift, will I get a Kubrow that looks exactly like that Kubrow or will it be random?

I can't believe it took someone to datamine their game before they check their game instead of all these reports by people who can't get Chesa even after 30+ attempts.

If I use the Chesa Kubrow Imprint lotus gift, will I get a Kubrow that looks exactly like that Kubrow or will it be random?

probably random, im sure they'll be like, oh u guys still get a free chesa anyways

Given that it's an imprint, the chances of getting a Chesa from it aren't even 100%. Unless it's an item that looks like one thing but is secretly coded differently in the mechanics. No way that can go wrong, is there? IS THERE?!?

Except when i go into the market it says i already own 3 of the item, that i attained from dens and alerts, so no, its labelled as the same item.

Of course you have 3 eggs in your inventory but those eggs do not come from the same listing.

This is why when you can only pick up one earth egg but actually end up with more in your inventory.

From the Earth listing you can only have one at a time but the others dont count because those are other listings in the game.

The data miner actually found the problem.

People hatching eggs doesnt really say anything but the person probably having bad RNG.

If there were enough people complaining then it would be easier to tell. But there wasnt enough complaining about it for them to apparently make it a priority. Probably cause most folks that really wanted it just got prints.

Did an incubation with 2 imprints and got the other breed :^) RIP Chesa

Of course you have 3 eggs in your inventory but those eggs do not come from the same listing.

This is why when you can only pick up one earth egg but actually end up with more in your inventory.

From the Earth listing you can only have one at a time but the others dont count because those are other listings in the game.

People hatching eggs doesnt really say anything but the person probably having bad RNG.

If there were enough people complaining then it would be easier to tell. But there wasnt enough complaining about it for them to apparently make it a priority. Probably cause most folks that really wanted it just got prints.

Actually there was an actual error in the code that literally prevented farmed eggs from hatching Chesa Kubrows as opposed to Market eggs as per:

Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts

Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market.  While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.

This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.

• Fixed an error preventing the Chesa Kubrow from being a potential egg type on drop tables.

So no it wasnt bad RNG at play this time

Your last sentence sounds like it isn´t/wasn´t even a problem.

Your last sentence sounds like it isn´t/wasn´t even a problem.

Yeah, it didnt look like a problem cause there were other options to get the Chesa.

The only people that noticed something strange were people doing one specific method.

Yeah, it didnt look like a problem cause there were other options to get the Chesa.

The only people that noticed something strange were people doing one specific method.

It was the general, commonly used method not something "specific". That´s like saying "There isn´t a problem that droptables for warframes are bricked because you can buy them from the market."

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!1!

You're not that crazy dog guy anymore.

I also have been breeding kubrows non-stop since chesa came out. maybe now i'll actually get to use one again.

the market egg and found eggs need to be a different item. found egg has max 1 in inventory and cannot aquire more, and the market egg doesnt have such a quality.

That was... Bizzare.

How could someone screw the drop tables so badly? And not even check for it?

Another proof that human factor is the worst factor.

There is only few ways a machine can F*** up and it often leads to human attention. Humans on the other hand... There are infinite posibilities to F*** everything up...

I'm furious, all those credit + farming + disappointment and it was all for nothing!? I'm done.

I'm furious, all those credit + farming + disappointment and it was all for nothing!? I'm done.

Crisis is over so actually instead of being done... You should to just get started.

So... they gave us 2 imprints as compensation.

I wonder if that's enough for people like op who have bred 71 kubrows...

40+ kubrow incubations being nothing but the same, 2 chesa imprints are a ok in my book. :) At least they acknowledged the fact there was an issue instead of ignoring it which is all much better than leaving us to flounder even after some of us hit our 100th kubrow and beyond.

Bred about 40 kubrows since U17 dropped. Six lotuses amongst them, still no Chesa...

That was a while ago... I gave up after about 50 incubations and bought it. Now an imprint alert is supposed to be a good enough compensation... Yeah, right. What I'd like as compensation is being able to use my kubrows while I'm breeding one to make up for all the time I couldn't use them.

And do we get the wasted eggs back? Do we get a refund for the nonsensical cost of getting rid of all the useless kubrows we incubated?

the market egg and found eggs need to be a different item. found egg has max 1 in inventory and cannot aquire more, and the market egg doesnt have such a quality.

yeah why is that btw? such a gimmicky mechanic to try to get players to pay more ... it's just sad. at the end of the day this system doesn't even matter because whoever wants to pay will and whoever doesn't will just farm the eggs 1 by 1 as they use them up.

So in effect chesas have been behind a paywall for a month of two?

At least I know my luck wasn't just abysmal but man I burnt some credits trying for the wretched furry mastery fodder.

That was... Bizzare.

How could someone screw the drop tables so badly? And not even check for it?

Another proof that human factor is the worst factor.

There is only few ways a machine can F*** up and it often leads to human attention. Humans on the other hand... There are infinite posibilities to F*** everything up...

Because they are keeping separate entries without references and pointers.

A simple answer would be to show entries and let people know what is there, if worried about dataminers and that future knowledge, just keep padding with fake stuff. Part of transparency would be to show actual postpatch parts and allow people to see and inspect on their own, particularly as this is a beta. Mistakes happen and the player base will find them far more quickly and can validate that it is an issue and not just poor rng, or worse improper rng. THis happens in even root certificate authorities and should be validated.