Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

71 "failed" Incubation Trying To Get Chesa, Been Trying Since U17 Launch

Adaptor-Face

I was going to make a thread about these odds but here it is. Guess I'm not the only one getting $&*^ed hard. I breed and jettison at least 6 per week since they were released and no chesa yet. It's at the stage where the grind is all that's left but I don't know what's more frustrating, trying to breed a chesa or farming salacia for the new archwing bits.

I find it hard to believe you can get much plat for generic kubrows.

"WTS normal Kubrow with nothing special"

I mentioned earlier selling both prints at 10p each. From the 64 hatches here that's 640p.

At 10p who isnt going to buy a prints for the kubrow they actually want?

Because this thread is about wanting a specific breed and how rng makes it hard. Guess what? This happens with other people and other breeds. My first 2 kubs were both Sunikas using random, after those two i just went on to buy prints cause i wasnt going to wait for RNG to give me all the different types. 

Originally i didnt care about color and all i wanted was the kubrow type. Now that there are colors and patterns color should be less of an issue.

Then i adjusted the number to 20 p to get enough plat to buy another egg.

Even at 20 p for 2 prints it should be an easy sell.

Awww! Terribly sorry about the odds and for you putting a lot of work. I can farm for eggs no problem and build the incubator and all but I don't have any patience to do 64 incubations. So when I decided I wanted a Chesa, I bought the most affordable 2x print and got it.

SeJh2F3.jpg

And I crossed it with my lotus print and got me a Lotus Chesa - and I'm not guilty of cheating.

njtcdVx.jpg

If you were on PS4 I would love to give you a print or two if you won't mind its common colors?

Yep, an egg a day since it came out and still no Chesa.

I really hope Kavats won't be the same thing.

Its tuff but again.....its up to the player, other than that random is random and in genetics so is this if you don't know who the mom and dad were. Also anyone who needs to scream "I KNOW THIS" In massive text makes me really think your just angry and nothing more, I see no reason to scream its not like life has ended if you don't get what you want right this second.

I still have yet to get my Chesa Kubrow and since I know its easy and credits are cake just check back once my egg is done and retry again, no reason for fuss and if so just buy it then. Sorry but the angry text block really isn't worth it.

Edited by Monybags33

Its tuff but again.....its up to the player, other than that random is random and in genetics so is this if you don't know who the mom and dad were. Also anyone who needs to scream "I KNOW THIS" In massive text makes me really think your just angry and nothing more, I see no reason to scream its not like life has ended if you don't get what you want right this second.

I still have yet to get my Chesa Kubrow and since I know its easy and credits are cake just check back once my egg is done and retry again, no reason for fuss and if so just buy it then. Sorry but the angry text block really isn't worth it.

Off topic:

It was more a really annoyed statement than screaming. Replying "RNG is RNG" to a topic which is discussing the unevenness of the kubrow drop system is an offtopic reply. Replying "RNG is RNG" never helps in any way, ever. The same goes for "this is a F2P game". if you wish to discuss this further do so by PM.

On topic: daily math updated, still no chesa. (NOTE: i update the number in the title with every incubation)

I mentioned earlier selling both prints at 10p each. From the 64 hatches here that's 640p.

At 10p who isnt going to buy a prints for the kubrow they actually want?

Because this thread is about wanting a specific breed and how rng makes it hard. Guess what? This happens with other people and other breeds. My first 2 kubs were both Sunikas using random, after those two i just went on to buy prints cause i wasnt going to wait for RNG to give me all the different types. 

Originally i didnt care about color and all i wanted was the kubrow type. Now that there are colors and patterns color should be less of an issue.

Then i adjusted the number to 20 p to get enough plat to buy another egg.

Even at 20 p for 2 prints it should be an easy sell.

i tell you what. why don't you try selling stuff that nobody wants for cheap see how that goes? do you have 1000 years to get a buyer?

i tell you what. why don't you try selling stuff that nobody wants for cheap see how that goes? do you have 1000 years to get a buyer?

It's not just that, you can't print a puppy so you have to waste another day letting it mature, then waste more resources and credits building print templates, all to make prints that no one will ever want.

Off topic:

It was more a really annoyed statement than screaming. Replying "RNG is RNG" to a topic which is discussing the unevenness of the kubrow drop system is an offtopic reply. Replying "RNG is RNG" never helps in any way, ever. The same goes for "this is a F2P game". if you wish to discuss this further do so by PM.

On topic: daily math updated, still no chesa. (NOTE: i update the number in the title with every incubation)

RNG is a standard of loot games. RNG was not invented by DE.

As long as RNG is not the only way to get it then RNG is RNG is a tremendously valid answer.

Your only argument here is that you want to use RNG to get the dog and RNG alone and you are having bad luck.

Guess what? This happened to other people with other dogs. Hek, it happened with other people and whatever other RNG drop item.

It took me a month of playing to actually get Excalibur, i picked Loki first.

There was a dude that just posted not that long ago during the clem quest that it took him a year to get the Brakk. And the only reason he got was cause he exploited the system and kept resetting the clem quest.

And that's more of an argument of RNG there cause you have a low RNG to pop the enemy that drops the RNG loot.

It's not just that, you can't print a puppy so you have to waste another day letting it mature, then waste more resources and credits building print templates, all to make prints that no one will ever want.

It seems that people have no patience for stuff.

Waiting a bit longer to get plat that you can use to purchase anything in the game is still not good enough?

Now i understand how the F2P system works.

Look, there are two ways to get this, the long way and the short way.

If you want to take the long way but then complain that it takes too long.... nope, you dont have an argument.

You want to throw away plat cause it takes a bit longer to grow and sell?

Ok, but you are throwing away plat.

I hope you understand this, you are throwing away plat.

Warframe is free2play and it is fully utilizing the online aspect of it.

The whole economy is built on Players either buying plat, grinding or trading.

DE needs money to keep the game running.

When you want something special, you have to either invest money, or you can trade for it with other players who were lucky or you can go full tryhard mode and start breeding 70 kubrows, hoping to get the one you want.

(note that you dont need a chesa to play the game. It is all optional!)

Nothing in life is for free, literally nothing.

But Warframe gives you a lot more possible ways to get to your goal than most other free2play games and even pay2play games.

And i can't say it enough, if you don't get what you want after ~10 tries, do something else, try again later, or find a different way to aquire said item.

Don't ever try too hard with RNG.

Trust me, i know what i'm talking about. It is only difficult if you make it difficult.

nZFmy1u.jpg

that boar though...

Edited by CruelMaiden

RNG is a standard of loot games. RNG was not invented by DE.

As long as RNG is not the only way to get it then RNG is RNG is a tremendously valid answer.

Your only argument here is that you want to use RNG to get the dog and RNG alone and you are having bad luck.

Guess what? This happened to other people with other dogs. Hek, it happened with other people and whatever other RNG drop item.

It took me a month of playing to actually get Excalibur, i picked Loki first.

There was a dude that just posted not that long ago during the clem quest that it took him a year to get the Brakk. And the only reason he got was cause he exploited the system and kept resetting the clem quest.

And that's more of an argument of RNG there cause you have a low RNG to pop the enemy that drops the RNG loot.

It seems that people have no patience for stuff.

Waiting a bit longer to get plat that you can use to purchase anything in the game is still not good enough?

Now i understand how the F2P system works.

Look, there are two ways to get this, the long way and the short way.

If you want to take the long way but then complain that it takes too long.... nope, you dont have an argument.

We all know how the system works. Just pointing out you haven't a clue what you are talking about and your calculations were way off.

You say this, but not too long ago you also said that people should pay plat for imprints of the basic dog types. Isn't that throwing plat away as well?

That's why I don't bother. Chesa MR can go die.

I just found out that Night/Day Aspects for Equinox require 72 hours to build and then another 72 to build the warframe.  I raged in Design Council chat.  Not that it matters as I still need 1 part after 25 runs.

I love DE and Warframe and have since 2.75 years ago but the RNG unfairness and stupid grind/timewalls must stop.

Artificial longevity only ticks off players.

Edited by Lanieu

I was told it was 20% also, but I dont believe it is.  I really think it's "supposed" to be 20%, but something seems off to me, like the numbers got phat fingered and no one will double check it.   I finally got the Chesa after about 30 eggs (I lost count in the teens) and with this many people all having the same bad RNG, something is amiss.

Edited by JackBatlin

I'm likely gonna get a bit of flak about it, but for some reason I felt like I should mention I'm now on my third chesa out of 6 eggs, I've been mostly just breeding them trying to get a good looking pup, the first was alright, the second was really fat and really short, and the third is still a pup, so no knowing quite yet other than he's got a striped fur pattern.  All I want is a majestic puppy.

Really OP do u really need to keep editing this post daily with how meny days u gone without a Chesa

Really unesscary I mean none really cares how meny days u gone

I think ur just trolling because I have not heard or seen anyone on the consoles versions go this long without one

Sounds to me like ur doing this for attention. 66days without one I find that hard to believe.

Regardless of rather it's true or not stop posting about it & editing the days of this thread you will get one soon enough if u don't have 1 already.

Good Luck.. & Good Day!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984