Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

71 "failed" Incubation Trying To Get Chesa, Been Trying Since U17 Launch

Adaptor-Face

You say this, but not too long ago you also said that people should pay plat for imprints of the basic dog types. Isn't that throwing plat away as well?

No.

If you really want to get a dog type and dont want to wait you should buy the prints.

Besides, when you buy prints you can make prints from the result and sell those to recover some or all of the plat.

Really OP do u really need to keep editing this post daily with how meny days u gone without a Chesa

Really unesscary I mean none really cares how meny days u gone

I think ur just trolling because I have not heard or seen anyone on the consoles versions go this long without one

Sounds to me like ur doing this for attention. 66days without one I find that hard to believe.

Regardless of rather it's true or not stop posting about it & editing the days of this thread you will get one soon enough if u don't have 1 already.

Good Luck.. & Good Day!

Yeah, he should start posting pics.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

No.

If you really want to get a dog type and dont want to wait you should buy the prints.

Besides, when you buy prints you can make prints from the result and sell those to recover some or all of the plat.

"should".

No. The platinum market here is a band-aid fix to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Edited by DoomFruit

After a chat with another user i had an idea pop up in my head.

i have the incubator upgrade installed, i bought it the day it came out (for plat in the market).

the question is: has anyone gotten a chesa breed with the upgrade installed (no imprints)?

also "daily" math update :)

I don't think the "two tables" theory works. If one table has even chances, and one table has no chesa, that wouldn't explain that there are people who have gotten a chesa show way skewed results in the other breeds as well.

I'm no programmer, but I'd hazard a guess that someone has used some dodgy maths or an unsanctioned seed for "random" that may work "well enough" for it to have passed testing.

Hah. Wonder if they've introduced some levelling code to try and make items you've already gotten less common, while making items you haven't yet gotten, more common. But messed it up so it's reversed.

Anything you haven't gotten in the first dozen tries, the odds are reduced so far as to make it almost impossible.

Flushed another one out the airlock just now. Instead of naming it "akjdsasd" I called this one "DE blows goats". It wouldn't let me use actual profanity in the name.

Bring on the warning points. The profanity filter said that that wasn't profanity.

I wonder why DE simply could not make every Kubrow breed equally weighed.

Seriously.

It's just as bad as Forma BPs replaced by U5s in T3...

Whoever is responsible for droptables, needs a cold shower, or a surprise ice bucket, or maybe nice firm slap on the face if both fail to wake that person up from their dreamy state.

It's Sheldon. He's responsible. Blame Sheldon.

I have given up and taking a break from trying to random a Chesa.

Oh wow, this topic started back in September 04. It's 18th of October now and still no Chesa for me.

Worse is that hunting for eggs is boring and unchallenging.

Edited by SicSlaver

Chesa grind, Salacia grind, and T4E grind for Kavasa medallion have combined to make me shelve the game.

F' it.

This isn't fun anymore. This is work. And I'm not getting paid to do it.

edit: How could I forget the new rare crate grind for mantis parts? They used to be a nice bonus during a mission, but now they're an actual goal.

Edited by ACorpse

After a chat with another user i had an idea pop up in my head.

i have the incubator upgrade installed, i bought it the day it came out (for plat in the market).

the question is: has anyone gotten a chesa breed with the upgrade installed (no imprints)?

also "daily" math update :)

you know, after reading this thread, I tried myself to get a chesa kubrow. I had gotten 6 of them before the new upgrade installed. now I haven't been able to make any. you could be onto something here.

I got confirmation from a DE staff member that it is, indeed, bugged, and that a fix will come in an upcoming hotfix. Until then, you can stop breeding

This is interesting news, if you have any substantiating details that would be appreciated.

Edit: I am following what is presumably your thread on Reddit.

Edited by arKRazor

Almost a year of break and I see DE hasn't learned about this. Stupidly low drop rates to create artificial longevity, exclusivity and plats expenses. If only they could refocus on exclusive cosmetics that you can only buy with real money, they wouldn't be forced to put such artificial walls everywhere. It truly ruins the game.
But anyways, good luck for the chesa Kubrow guys. =)

I KNOW THIS IS F2P GAME, STOP POINTING IT OUT!
i tried to share information about an unfair system to 'maybe' get a change happen but i get met with "RNG IS RNG" "go buy from players" THANK YOU FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS I KNOW THESE THINGS EXIST, DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TRUE RNG FAVORS LUCKY PLAYERS (note: a statement like this should not be necessary, but my hand is forced)

a theory on why chesa is so rare:

its now 35  78 days since the release of Chesa Kubrow. i have had an incubation nearly every day since their release with the incubator upgrade. that's a lot of incubation's, and a REALLY badly "drop" table. 

its reaching Bo Prime Handle levels of RNG and im not sure if i can go through that again (that took me over 100 runs before i got mine).

i refuse to believe im getting totally screwed over and the tables are 20% for each race.

i have done about 68 incubations so far (found by using the breed mods, slightly incorrect due to i transmuted some and i have found some. im using 68 from this day forward and will continue to update the math when i have a moment to do so.

this now results in 99.99997% (1-(0.8^68)) chance of getting it (LOOK AT THAT NUMBER!) this is with 20% with each race 

99.92264% (1-(0.9^68)) of getting a chesa from 68 incubations with 10% "drop" rate 

96.94364% (1-(0.95^68)) of getting a chesa from 68 incubations with 5% "drop" rate

49.51141% (1-(0.99^68)) of getting a chesa from 68 incubations with 1% "drop" rate

getting hit by both the Egg RNG and the race RNG is a bit much

there is also the problem with time spent and credits.

Time:

time spent depends on your luck. i (think) avarage around 1 egg per hour, and then we have to farm the argon for the incubator, add another 20 min to the count (1 argon per survival is not too much to ask). so 80 mins total per day, multiply that by 68 and we get 5440 mins or 82 hours and 40 minutes spent on farming for eggs and argon

You said that you dont like us running the same thing over and over, well i have run Pacific on Earth over 1000 times for eggs doing this

Credits:

each kubrow costs 100k for the incubator core + the 25k for airlock cleaning for a grand total of 125k credits

thats 8 500 000 credits spent on crafting and airlock cleaner.

[joke]At this rate i expect the chesa to autofarm for me, kill everything that looks at me and buff my shields and health to godlike proportions.[/joke]

Current chesa situation: none as per 17.10.15

tl;dr: underscored text

EDITs

EDIT1: I CANT COUNT DAYS ITS ACTUALLY 35 GONNA FIX MATH

EDIT2: FIX'd

EDIT3: Still no chesa kubrow as of 16.09.15 

EDIT4: *Removed*

EDIT 5, 07.10.15: Updated math to be more in line with current situation.

EDIT 6: added time and credits spent.

hate to say this, but I heard that they kinda suck