Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing And Freezing

TakkuNL

Any Solutions?

I can endure crashes in normal missions, but the crash just now in the artifact defense mission was so frustrating! Happened in the last wave, when the last enemies were crawling around. Of course, after that the alert was expired. All other games run fine. If i can provide you with any information that could help me, i will give them to you. I constantly are sending the crash reports (If it wasn´t a driver crash). I would appreciate to play this game flawlessly.

Any Solutions?

I can endure crashes in normal missions, but the crash just now in the artifact defense mission was so frustrating! Happened in the last wave, when the last enemies were crawling around. Of course, after that the alert was expired. All other games run fine. If i can provide you with any information that could help me, i will give them to you. I constantly are sending the crash reports (If it wasn´t a driver crash). I would appreciate to play this game flawlessly.

Hi Aniron,

If it's a graphics driver crash that you are experiencing then you may want to try some of the suggestions mentioned in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53378-game-crash-repeatedly-causes-gfx-driver-to-crash/?p=714250

Thanks for the reply.

i´m experiencing both, engine crashs and graphic driver crashs. I did all of your suggestions (HD&Mem Check, driver update, graphic card response time etc., most of it i allready did). Should a crash occur again, i will let you know.

Update:

In the artifact defense mission it crashed again. Sadly, 40min playtime gone. This time it was a evolution engine crash.

Unfortunately i clicked to fast and couldn´t copy the War ID. Over the day it seemed good, that´s why i enabled PhysX again, i don´t know if this caused the crash, cause many people i know have enabled PhysX and haven´t experienced a crash so far. However i expierence most of the crashes, when the game have been going on for a while (30min+). But neither i have temperature issues nor memory faults.

I will disable PhysX again.  After that i don´t know what to do next...

@De_Dmitri: Question

Will we get the chance to get those artifacts after the event? Is there some reward for getting all of them till monday? Because with such long defenses which are unavoidable if we want to get those artifacts, the chance to crash drastically rise (for me nearly 100%). The current situation is frustrating enough (allways waves near the end, no loot nor exp), but not able to get the content and awards of the event, despite the fact that you could win this mission with ease, would be highly demotivating :´-(

I stopped playing after U8, and since U8 hit I got a GTX 780 and use 320.18 drivers.

On nvidia's forums there are reports of driver instability and it causing crashing in games with the 320.18 drivers.

I had maybe 2 crashes through the entirety of Metro:LL and I played FFXIV beta this weekend for 18hrs straight and didn't hit a single crash. I've played BL2 multiple times with my new card and 320.18 and I've had 2 crashes.

Warframe, I log in whenever there is an alert I want to do and every single time I am on that mission I crash with the Evolution engine, I log in again and I can get through the mission ok. Today however I crashed 2 times in a row trying the event alert mission on Thebes, very stressful, and I even missed the whole alert now.

So, I'm not sure if something changed with Warframe in update 8 or if it's nvidia's 320.18 dodgy drivers giving me the crashes in Warframe.

Before my GTX 780 I was playing with a GTX 470 and played Warframe without issue since the day Warframe hit Steam.

So the 2 things that have changed for me since I stopped playing Warframe regularly is update 8 and 320.18 nvidia drivers.