Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Dying Fast

Noend11

These developers are creating a more and more backwards game. The only reason I even tried this game was because I couldn't believe someone could make such ugly art/models for things in this game, did a child design those bubbly infection looking armors for the grineer models? Horrible. It's like watching a movie only because it is known as worst of all time. As it stands it's a game with a million stunlock/knock off your feet enemies that, one would originally assume, emulates mass effect 3 multiplayer, but discourages new players because of how blatantly shady their business model is. Obviously they only care about making drops as bad as possible in the hopes of scamming people of their money, they attempt to strike no balance of this need to give confidence to their players that their not just a stubborn company trying to rob people of their money with no intention of making a compeling game or even any sequels/expansions. They just want a quick buck before they go bust due to their immense idiocy.

wrong attitude, if you thought this then why play the game. and remember this is still in Beta and theres a lot planned for this game and a lot has come already. I say all the happy players now out way your negative reaction. and this is a free to play game, it's actually not that hard to play this game and be successful, but this is a game that is based off of framing and grinding levels at the moment. so give the game a chance and don't bash it when it isn't even a fully finished product as "beta" would suggest.

sorry if this will be offensive but i guess it will be anyway, you don't like the game, try create something better then. you don't like it, don't play it, GTFO.

now next point, this game is awesome, i'm sure many of us wouldn't of thought of such a method for gaming. and this is the first of its kind (to me and many others) and a fascinating game style to experience. nothing wrong with this game, this is not a shady game created by the DE to expunge money of us tennos. the DE didnt make it due to idiocy but to the ingenious ideas of the devs to create this game. designs of the frames and enemy are not what many game devs thought of.

so last point to say, "shut yer trap, or haters gonna be hated. don't like this game and the DE's?? don't play then".

Why are you being rude? This mean attitude toward an individual or group of people is what ruins this game. With the clan system introduced we lost our individuality. Some clans have 2000 members!!? It gives me roughly the feeling that we're right now nothing more than codenames on a list. I think Noened wouldn't have wrote that if it hadn't been for people bragging about their weapons and warframes. We should "enjoy the little things" like free rewards from defense or login rewards. But who am I to change how the majority of this community prefer to act?

Edited by Waatt

That's funny, I expanded that graph and it only shows that already active past players played the game more around patches, then quickly lost interest again. That graph only shows retention of past players (hopeful/optimistic ones, I assume) and not necessarily new players.

Also (to add to my earlier comment), despite the many fixes, bugs and updates, the DE are slowly, but surely, pushing this game to the brighter tomorrow of each day, to a greater future. despite clan issues, UI issues and such, the whole community gives opinions and ideas to the DE to improve the game. if you wish for an improvement, the contribute your ideas! stop being a negative &!$$y pants. improvement is needed, a change is needed to make this game better, that's why we have a thing called the "FORUMS" to discuss each opinions contributed from everyone, and for the DE to make this to be a even better game with the communities opinion.

for you who have not played for a week, to many of us who has played far longer then you, this is a insult. no offense, but it is.

Edited by asurako989

Also (to add to my earlier comment), despite the many fixes, bugs and updates, the DE are slowly, but surely, pushing this game to the brighter tomorrow of each day, to a greater future. despite clan issues, UI issues and such, the whole community gives opinions and ideas to the DE to improve the game. if you wish for an improvement, the contribute your ideas! stop being a negative &!$$y pants. improvement is needed, a change is needed to make this game better, that's why we have a thing called the "FORUMS" to discuss each opinions contributed from everyone, and for the DE to make this to be a even better game with the communities opinion.

for you who have not played for a week, to many of us who has played far longer then you, this is a insult. no offense, but it is.

Asurak.....why arent you part of DE yet....Its people like you that can help us normal people who actually take time into games like this deal with A-holes like this guy.