Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Multishot To Give It More Utility

Tali

so if i have a weapon that shoots one bullet and deal 100 damage, instead of multishot mods doubling that damage i think it should divide it out on the number of bullets.

so if i add 100% multishot to the weapon it will shoot two bullets that deals 50 damage each, so the damage doesn't increase or decrease. while multishot mods should still affect crit and status, instead of just increasing the ammo cost i think it should be more focused on utility instead.

So what do you think about this idea?

(apologize if its wrong section)

geez again with multishoot  it getting nerfed  guys if you use it it will consume more ammo

i just to give more utility instead of raw damage, but about the ammo, i can see there will be issues with low magazine weapons and i really like to be able to shoot multiple shots at once. besides the mod have been like it is for ages, so instead of having a harsh impact on most builds and weapons, i came up with this idea so it wont kill the builds and still remain useful.

Pretty sure most people would still call that death to their build.  Losing half their former DPS and just having the more consistant crits and status procs doesn't sound great.  I think most people would prefer to keep the high damage and accept that they now need to deal with having effectively less ammo.

Pretty sure most people would still call that death to their build.  Losing half their former DPS and just having the more consistant crits and status procs doesn't sound great.  I think most people would prefer to keep the high damage and accept that they now need to deal with having effectively less ammo.

i guess it will always be like that :D