Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Needs To Be Removed As A Construction Material

Zantestsuken

I just had an idea

Contractor Drones. Forever blueprint costs either like 50-100k creds or 5 plat. Crafted with 4 neurodes 1 circutboard 1000 ferrite 2 orokin cells. It has a sole purpose of building dojo rooms and the like, but the Tenno had no way to replace the batteries of the first contractor drones. So instead, the drones were made as they were being used like before. Cheap, disposable hands to build things with.

tl;dr They basically replace forma and can rush buildings. Woo.

Guys look at the Date of the Post.. its from way back when Dojos came into the game.. back then Clans had no tiers, everyone had to pay the cost that moon clans now pay. 

There where nearly NO Forma Drops from the Void.

Today its just whining if you can´t get the Forma for a Dojo, just takes some time, but Forma BPs are very common Drops from all Void Missions...

This thread was ok when it was started, but has no point at all today. Let it rest in peace

Guys look at the Date of the Post.. its from way back when Dojos came into the game.. back then Clans had no tiers, everyone had to pay the cost that moon clans now pay. 

There where nearly NO Forma Drops from the Void.

Today its just whining if you can´t get the Forma for a Dojo, just takes some time, but Forma BPs are very common Drops from all Void Missions...

This thread was ok when it was started, but has no point at all today. Let it rest in peace

I strongly support your statements. I have never farmed Forma I currently have a stock of 12. If I ever needed to farm it I believe I could push that number up by about one every 3 hours +1 a day with valuable passive benefit's such as; materials, blueprints, credits, modules, experience, and even dragon keys when farming with clan mates.

The clan list is something like 15000. Out of those likely a third are attempting physical dojo growth. From the human psychology side of things Forma is a deterrent from such a attempt. This serves as a great anti clutter tool for clans. If Forma were not required to build dojo's and instead replaced with a material that could be accessed at a rate of say 10 an hour, likely another third of the clans would commence physical construction. This would lead to many players who don't have the patience to dedicate thirty days plus perhaps twenty hours of time to clan construction having the physical presence required to lure players into their clan. The end result of such a large number of players being able to represent physical dedication on the same level as the five thousand dojo's I estimate to exist would be mass clan advertising flooding the chats. We would lose one of the five tools (Pleasant company, Research, Clan size, Dojo size, statistics.) by which one can measure a clans dedication. So many quick clans forming would lead to thousands without the dedication to manage being disappointed by their own failure, and the thousands following suffering the same.

I lead a clan, and of the thee of us who have donated forma all still hold an abundance, and none paid platinum for their supply. Forma rarity could be increased for us by 25% comfortably. I would not suggest of course that increase be implemented, rather that more content be released to absorb the excess.