Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

Don't think so, but definitely open to feedback. I think of it this way. If a Rank 1 Tenno can solo a *whole ship* of Rank 1 enemies, then a Rank 30, played carefully can solo 50s... but there will definitely be balance issues.

now i see.

I think we still should have an area with higher difficulty mobs then pluto. Not necesarily with better drops than pluto, but people should be able to challenge themselves as much as they like.

finding no squad at pluto, so i bring my FRAGO in, then...all 4 revive !

but that was fun !

Don't think so, but definitely open to feedback. I think of it this way. If a Rank 1 Tenno can solo a *whole ship* of Rank 1 enemies, then a Rank 30, played carefully can solo 50s... but there will definitely be balance issues.

Personally I think it might be a bit to easy. I was able to solo the first map with a non-charged level 20 Volt and a level eight(?) latron. I might have been able to solo the map after that if I had know that the posion from the toxic ancient harmed the pod(I was sort of using him has a shield from the ancient's charge :P).

Can we make a quick request for other players health/shields being visible on screen? Just like when you press "z" but without losing the control over the character. It should not be difficult to change.

Edited by nzzero

Haha thanks... Is the award revoked when we tweak Gorgon? (ducks, runs away)

Not if you give us a new tileset to play with at the same time!

Personally, i find punching people in half much more enjoyable.

Thanks for the awsome changes! ^_^

Can't wait for more.

It's nice to see that player feedback has inpact on the devs :D

What he said.

By chance Steve are you guys going to add an option of disabling view bobbing or atleast tone it down?

I get quite nauseous while melee a lot and when there are a lot of explosions.

Makes playing the game using a melee build quite hard and frustrating, cant play a mission or two without feeling sick.

Edited by IAmSecretSpy

I think we still should have an area with higher difficulty mobs then pluto. Not necesarily with better drops than pluto, but people should be able to challenge themselves as much as they like.

I think that place should be Pluto. Make it and other places near the high end tougher, y'know?

I think that place should be Pluto. Make it and other places near the high end tougher, y'know?

Actually that sounds pretty good, we have soo many really low levels but only a few high level areas right now, just bump some up and call it done. Easy fix.

Given the information at the start of the game I find it likely that we'll be expanding out of the Sol system sooner rather than later. Our humble little solar system is just the beginning.