Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

I just got a response from the customer support and wanted to share it with the rest of you who have the same problem since there's still no official word on it:

"

Unfortunately there is a problem with the updater in European regions, so you may not be able to update Warframe until this has been fixed by our European network provider. We are working on a fix to get your game updated - this make take a few hours.

Thank you for your patience brave Tenno, Lotus awaits your return.

"

Hang in there guys, just be patient.

не обновляется и не переустонавливается весь день!!! :(

Анналогично! В чем проблема то? 3 раза удалял и устанавлевал и таже проблема

Out of the office right now, sorry man - will get you more info asap, but there was a combo problem with high-damage weapon + power A + power B = infinite energy, never out of energy or health.

Sad everybody overlook Trinity its really OP.

regarding the trinity debuff/curse kinda frustrating since everytime even boss die so fast and ya you can constantly AoE full room if you pair with a mag /crush or Volt/overload would be interesting to have a on die effect rather then a on hit effect on thoses, like make the mobs explode for fixed AoE heal/energy buff or a aura buff.Well class would be less effective on bosses if so dunno energy system as whole kinda RNG which is kinda meh anyway

TLDR: its really fun to have a class which bring steady ressource gain but its kinda overpower as it is.

Out of the office right now, sorry man - will get you more info asap, but there was a combo problem with high-damage weapon + power A + power B = infinite energy, never out of energy or health.

... that was pretty much the only thing Trinity could do - endless energy to provide pulsed Blessing. She needs some love.

Yes, that crept in, part of the next big update (where more stamina is needed! Dramatic music...)

Calling changes to Melee based on Stamina right meow.

Анналогично! В чем проблема то? 3 раза удалял и устанавлевал и таже проблема

та же тема. апдейт фейлит.

change: починят скоро.

Edited by aka.whisper

... that was pretty much the only thing Trinity could do - endless energy to provide pulsed Blessing. She needs some love.

Calling changes to Melee based on Stamina right meow.

Endless energy on trin sounds OP, but with no damaging abilities and blessing taking a good moment to cast it was still far behind volts overload ridiculousness. And was fun to cycle those skills.

Im a little worried about that they are really going to introduce melee based completely on stamina. With a lot of guns easily outdamaging melee from a safe distance, a restriction like that will make it even less versatile, break the flow of the game and basicly force people to stick with one playstyle.

@DESTEVE

I being playing my reactor trinity for quite some time now tho i chip in with rising issues / complaint before seeing her throw out the window.

2 case group and solo situations . While soloing if u have a high damage weapon chance are mobs will die in 1 second anyway so having ful energy health is not something that is changing a situation where IE:going in with lv 1 weap would be certain death . Also it's not like its easier or faster to solo high level map either, i do a faster job on my reactor volt . Its just a diffrent approach .

When group player seem to favor weapon dps over power spam . Same thing goes highpower weapon ... boss dead in 20 secs. (average) more like 1clip most of the time. So having full energy is more for me then the group to ensure i can keep a max power rotation to heal. Well has long people damage the target.

Appreciate your patience, we know she's the least played and will make sure she is awesome. Her powers are interesting and high-skill, so we're going to try a different approach to balancing it before we throw her out.

See thats the thing shes support . People rather Do damage then help other .Might explain why shes not play that much, If u have only 1 reactor ....... chance are ur putting it in a rhino / volt / Loki. That Bring up the point where shes really really under power without one but i guess same goes for many frames.

Sad everybody overlook Trinity its really OP.

regarding the trinity debuff/curse kinda frustrating since everytime even boss die so fast and ya you can constantly AoE full room if you pair with a mag /crush or Volt/overload would be interesting to have a on die effect rather then a on hit effect on thoses, like make the mobs explode for fixed AoE heal/energy buff or a aura buff.Well class would be less effective on bosses if so dunno energy system as whole kinda RNG which is kinda meh anyway

TLDR: its really fun to have a class which bring steady ressource gain but its kinda overpower as it is.

Yeah the sinergy is awsome . Things dies fast anyway i dont see that has op at all it just make DPS frame with reactor really happy .It put the spotlight on them . Still need to have group coordination tho u cant just blindly spam . Also it's not a guarantee win u still need to take care of sheild regen.

That said just need 2 mandatory things for her . A hotkey that bring the group health / status . Just like the quick inventory overlay AND PLZ Life well need to be multy target within that green bubble. So when 3 target get debuf at least other group member have a chance to get a heal thing dies to fast has is.Also keep in mind u have to wait for the duration of the cast to end before recasting .

Has the metagame change am sure she will fit right in. Make us more complex boss fight

Edited by Kell.LeRenard

Use a VPN to bypass the update issue by making yourself American as far as the internet is concerned. If you use something like Unblock-US once to get the update, you can play the game.

Edited by Zinn

Noticed "-Fix "too many" Ancients in some missions." in the notes and I was wondering if you are still looking at it. Sometimes in Infested missions I will just run into ancient after ancient. I've had rooms with 4 poison ancients when I walked into it and while fighting those additional poison and healing ancients showed up. I just ended up dashing through it all because it would've taken way too much energy/ammo to kill all of them. This was psot patch too.

Just needed to restart the game. The game said there was a newer version. When I start the launcher it stays stuck at checking for updates. Haven't had that with any other updates.

+1

edit: it took 20 minutes or so but finally up to date

Edited by tinyrodent