Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

U

i mean, lv cap is 30, but we have lv 50 mobs...is that a little too much ?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'd like an intermediate area to Pluto. I can't find a place with a level range of around 20-35. It's 15-22 or so and then a jump to 35-50 seems too steep.

Well so far the game is still great. Especially for a game that's still in CBT.

I play my loki alot and loved being able to just disable bosses permanently, but then it was taken away and some short while later. The difficulty for enemies and bosses increased to what it should be like.

I felt alot more weaker and finally i felt the challenge that a game should push onto people.

So I'm glad to see the game progressing. (Boy am i glad i got all the planets and ships completed before the increase in difficulty. X D )

I hope you folks get the Corpus door problem solved, It's terrible being greifed by other players who purposly stand in front of cameras in other rooms while your stuck in a room full of laser doors.

Boy am i glad to be Loki at times like this. I'd just swap locations with an enemy or another player.

Yao-ming-meme.jpgOh I'm sorry were you standing there. *Runs to finish line.* I'll never forget your sacrifice. ; u;

On phone but I can bug nvidia for some tips on sli. Wonder about disabling HDR as a test?

Steve can you look into the nvidia physx settings?

I'm not sure if it's intended but ive noticed my entire screen fills with light during skills like rhino stomp. I like the visual aesthetic of peices of floor coming up without the physx turn on.

Also it makes barrels explode like a firework with the sparks staying in the air.

One thing i really like about it though is when infested explode, the sparks actually twist and turn up into the air afterwords and then disapate. Now that is really nice to watch

Hey Steve i posted this in another thread but im sure it will get buried so i might aswell share it with you here:

The revive system should be that of PSO2, they do it extremly well.

It Allows players to buy revives for use on other players(Moon Atomizer) as well as themselves(Scape Dolls).

I believe they should add player revives to your Gear and allow 5 at any point in time(can be bought through market with credits. Lets say 5K each). Personal revives should be a rare find and not aquired everyday unless bought with Platinum.

This im sure will help you monetize a bit more then the current system.

Just my thoughts :)

From what i witnessed and experienced in PSO2 people are more inclined to buy the self revives as they are rare and limted(with platinum). The current system gives you 4 revives a day if currently empty which in turn makes them invaluable and useless in most cases to buy. If implemented players will be more inclined to play as a team and rely on each other more. Allow self revives to be dropable from enemies and have it be a very low chance.

Edited by IAmSecretSpy

Can we make a quick request for other players health/shields being visible on screen? Just like when you press "z" but without losing the control over the character. It should not be difficult to change.

^ This! My trinity would love it ;-;

Also the "Too many Ancients" was a bug? I thought it was just a boost in challenge lol. Kept me on my toes when soloing for sure.

From what i witnessed and experienced in PSO2 people are more inclined to buy the self revives as they are rare and limted(with platinum). The current system gives you 4 revives a day if currently empty which in turn makes them invaluable and useless in most cases to buy. If implemented players will be more inclined to play as a team and rely on each other more. Allow self revives to be dropable from enemies and have it be a very low chance.

I think the 4 revives a day thing is fine as is, but having a frame with a revive other power would be nice too (Maybe on a 2nd support frame similar to trinity) or a buyable revive-other item

Besides, like in PSO2, there are people out there inclined to solo. And I don't want it to end up like PSO2 where if you die once during a boss fight while soloing, or while trying to S rank a run for a quest, you instant-fail the entire run and have to start from scratch.

Edited by SandDune

Is there a formula behind mod levels? I was wondering if you could set whichever planet has lvl 30 mobs as the base and create a formula off that.

hmm.. so let me try to explain better.. please take into account I have not beat every level so I don't have all the details needed to be accurate

mercury, saturn, venus, mars, jupiter, earth, uranus, neptune, pluto. The difficulty/lvl of mobs in ascending order.

What if you had Neptune or Pluto as the base planet that dropped lvl 30 mods and every planet previous has some sort of fraction? The beauty of that is it could also continue in the opposite direction when you create more planets/higher mobs

mL=mod lvl

pluto (mL30),

neptune (mL30*0.9 to 30*0.8),

uranus (mL30*0.8 to 30*0.7),

earth (mL30*0.7 to 30*0.6),

jupiter (mL30*0.6 to to 30*0.5),

mars (mL30*0.5 to 30*0.4),

venus (mL30*0.4 to 30*0.3),

saturn (mL30*0.3 to 30*0.2),

mercury (mL30*0.2 to 30^0)

Just a suggestion/question since there seems to be something going awry with mod lvls..

Yes - problem was there was an expontential growth aspect to Volt when combined with ranged mods. Volt's power needs light sources within range, those light sources then damage within another range. The range mods created map-clearing problems (light source range daisy-chaining forever). The range exploit on lights has been fixed, the range around lights has been increased slightly and there is damage around Volt now as well in case you cast in a situation where there are no nearby light sources.

I, for one, am glad that Volt can no longer depopulate an entire space station with one Overload cast.

I mean, have you seen all the ads on TennoBay by Volts?

"1 Grineer battleship. Slightly used-missing lights. Starting bid 100 credits."

I hope you folks get the Corpus door problem solved, It's terrible being greifed by other players who purposly stand in front of cameras in other rooms while your stuck in a room full of laser doors.

Thats why when playing mag you can turn the tables and keep pulling him into the laser door till he changes his mind or leaves the room.

I think the 4 revives a day thing is fine as is, but having a frame with a revive other power would be nice too (Maybe on a 2nd support frame similar to trinity) or a buyable revive-other item

Your missing the point giving players 4 revives a day gives them no incentive to buy more self revives and instead allows them to rely on them more then actual team members. Adding the abilty to ressurect to a frame would be nice but useless as im not going to play that frame just so i can revive people. Did you read what i said?

Besides, like in PSO2, there are people out there inclined to solo. And I don't want it to end up like PSO2 where if you die once during a boss fight while soloing, or while trying to S rank a run for a quest, you instant-fail the entire run and have to start from scratch.

People are always inclined to solo hence the reason you can still buy revives like normal except they dont give you 4 everyday. Yet again did you read what i said at all? I feel like you read one bit and replied rather then taking everything i stated into consideration.

I feel Players are to reliant on the current revive system and the way it works. I offered a solution that makes players more weary of their actions yet depend more on their Squad then on self revives. I dont see whats wrong with it at all other then the team implementing it into the game. They would monetize more off self revives and make squad based play better all around.

I await your response.

Edited by IAmSecretSpy

Your missing the point giving players 4 revives a day gives them no incentive to buy more self revives and instead allows them to rely on them more then actual team members. Adding the abilty to ressurect to a frame would be nice but useless as im not going to play that frame just so i can revive people. Did you read what i said?

People are always inclined to solo hence the reason you can still buy revives like normal except they dont give you 4 everyday. Yet again did you read what i said at all? I feel like you read one bit and replied rather then taking everything i stated into consideration.

I feel Players are to reliant on the current revive system and the way it works. I offered a solution that makes players more weary of their actions yet depend more on their Squad then on self revives. I dont see whats wrong with it at all other then the team implementing it into the game. They would monetize more off self revives and make squad based play better all around.

I await your response.

Just read what you said about the revives, I didnt play PSO2 so I'm not counting on that, not so long ago I've been playing a Arcade-like game that once you started playing you'd have 10 "Coins" and those Coins were actually revives in case you died, once you had used all 10 Coins you could replanish only 3 a day for free and could buy some more from cash shop too and some other ways, yes it would allow you to revive not only yourself but somebody on your party/group... so I'm assuming that that's something similar to that that SandDune was suggesting?

Right now on Waframes there are 2 types of players:

Those that play as a TEAM and Those that "USES" the team.

I've died a few times trying to revive someone, many times I'd be able to revive the person and die right after and the person would simple run away and not help at all... we need 2 things right now, 1 is to work a lil that timing to help a teammate that went down and another one is to remove those 4 daily self revives and ofc making it so you cant buy it even with platinum.... why? simple who noticed there's a Squad-Healing item? how many times you see someone even use it? dont think I ever see that... I even bought some and during the mission said to the guys gather for healing, nobody even bother -.-"

Currently Solution: dont die or just play with people you know that help each other, sad but reallity.