Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

Just read what you said about the revives, I didnt play PSO2 so I'm not counting on that, not so long ago I've been playing a Arcade-like game that once you started playing you'd have 10 "Coins" and those Coins were actually revives in case you died, once you had used all 10 Coins you could replanish only 3 a day for free and could buy some more from cash shop too and some other ways, yes it would allow you to revive not only yourself but somebody on your party/group... so I'm assuming that that's something similar to that that SandDune was suggesting?

Right now on Waframes there are 2 types of players:

Those that play as a TEAM and Those that "USES" the team.

I've died a few times trying to revive someone, many times I'd be able to revive the person and die right after and the person would simple run away and not help at all... we need 2 things right now, 1 is to work a lil that timing to help a teammate that went down and another one is to remove those 4 daily self revives and ofc making it so you cant buy it even with platinum.... why? simple who noticed there's a Squad-Healing item? how many times you see someone even use it? dont think I ever see that... I even bought some and during the mission said to the guys gather for healing, nobody even bother -.-"

Currently Solution: dont die or just play with people you know that help each other, sad but reallity.

The Current system does exactly what i stated. People rely less on there teammates and more on themselves because of the self revives. That is part of the problem, the suggestion i made fixes this. You encourage people to act more like a team with Squad revives and people will work together more because of that. Its a system that works amazingly well in another game and should be tested in this one. Not only will it encourage more players to work as a team it will also help the Devs make more money through self revives. Part of the reason some people dont gather for a heal is most of the time they are full of health. Steve confirmed they are adding a Health bar for teamates in the future so that will alleviate that issue. Its the small things that bring people together to work as a team rather then soloing it themselves. And yes you will always have a person who wont revive you or help you get up and only cares about themself. But that shouldnt discount the people who do work as a team.

On phone but I can bug nvidia for some tips on sli. Wonder about disabling HDR as a test?

Hey Steve, SLI works fine in DX9, but as an aside, using the Darkness II AA Bit: 0x004000C1, the engine doesn't seem to take well to 4x MSAA and SGSSAA; even at 1080p I'm getting sub 60 fps and it doesn't seem to want to max out both GPUs (GlTX 690). Looks great though, cleans up the jaggies quite nicely. Can you tell what what AA solution you are using in game?

Also with the recent APEX update my dedicated PhysX GPU (GTX 650ti) is not seeing any usage at all in DX 11. Still gets a mild workout in DX9 tho.

Edited by ACRONYNJA

Is that a dream or something, i never saw any compagny carring that much...

i am crazy if i think you guys got some even more crazy stuff under the hat that make yu so confident?

like new playable faction and full out war with an hybrid PVP mode

Edited by Tsoe

I just recieved this update and now i can chose physx/apex anymore, I own Nvidia 570gtx.

Btw win8 runs a little wrose compared to win7, i mean a friend with a weaker 460gtx @ Win7 has better lowest fps then me and we both own the same cpu (OC'ed Q9550 ~ 3.7ghz).

I hope you will improve physx/apex further, especially for win8 im still getting below average gpu usage in most "demanding" scenarios, multiple enemies on screen.

Sure is. Unfortunately a random youtube doesn't help a lot in tracking it down... We definitely take the balance issues seriously.

Dude is stacking a bunch of +melee damage mods and attack speed mods. The attack speed mods stack multiplacatively, but you can't take advantage of the ridiculous speed boost unless you use key macros. I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen guys attacking with melee at rates that seem to exceed 12 a second. This apparently works with other one attack per click weapons such as Aklatos as well.

Dude is stacking a bunch of +melee damage mods and attack speed mods. The attack speed mods stack multiplacatively, but you can't take advantage of the ridiculous speed boost unless you use key macros. I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen guys attacking with melee at rates that seem to exceed 12 a second. This apparently works with other one attack per click weapons such as Aklatos as well.

After looking at the video multiple times i can conclude that he is maxing out on critcal mods with maybe 1 speed mod. You can tell by the Red Damage indicator when he hits him, some yellows there too but mostly red. Regardless i tested macros on weapons and its really a per basis. It only works on the dual pistols and rarely on melee due to the fact that it either swings to fast to even register or it charges instead. But yea he has some nice Crit Mods + Chance on there.

Warframe won't let me past the login screen anymore. It keeps telling me there's an update but it refuses to download it.

Now what do I do? Download the game and reinstall again?

EDIT: Some of my friends have the same issue. They want help as well :D

support.warframe.com - let's get you back up and running!

Why not make a thread on the forums that explains the problem instead of trying to fix this one by one?

Edited by Ecfor

You're probably right in that case. I have seen melee crits take half of Arns health off, too. Seems like the guy I saw using the macro was getting it to work consistently, though. Maybe it's a matter of getting the timing perfect. Bummed me out when I realized my three +34% attack rate mods weren't really accomplishing anything.