5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

-Rank exploits fixed.

-Balance changes for out of control critical damage Mods.

Can You tell more about this?

I doubt he will go into detail about the rank exploit other then it is fixed. On the other hand the changes to Critical damage corresponds to the one video posted on page 5 of 6. Most likely Crit Damage was stacking wrongfully. Normal Crits = Red | Mini Crits = Yellow. Side note here even with 50% crit damage on my cronus i never get normal crits, always mini crits that do anywhere from 1-15 damage more making it kind of useless. Unless you use it in conjunction with crit chance then it would be decent.

Edited by IAmSecretSpy

Can we make a quick request for other players health/shields being visible on screen? Just like when you press "z" but without losing the control over the character. It should not be difficult to change.

In the left/bottom cornor with up to 3 party-member health and shield status (Name and Percent or Name and bar), would be very Helpful for the Trinity Players :)

Wish I could have my revives back

Video/Sound/Tutorial/Subtitles/etc settings reset, that's fine. But it also unequipped all my consumables and auto-equipped my worst weapons, and I hadn't noticed this, since the past ~15 times I logged in, it kept things how they were, and I just joined a mission on pluto with like my worst gear LOL.

Rank exploit was a bug with mission XP bonus not legit ranking like that.

Ok Whew~

Also, just in case this effected anyone, after the hotfix patch, texture qualities went down to gawd awful again, but it's quickly fixed by a relog/game restart.

Edited by Gestalt

I was playing like 6 hours ago, just came back and my Volt warframe is gone. I mean I dont really mind since I wanted to level a new one, but still uhh this last hotfix seemed a little funky on my end. It even changed some of the weapons in my loadout, had to re-equip them.

Anyways just thought I should let you guys know.

Man, you guys don't sleep at DE, huh?

It means a lot to us. You lovely devolopers have shown an all-but-lost passion for taking in feedback and improving a closed beta. I've seen devs who didn't listen, and I've seen devs who bowed down to every complaint. I love that you guys listen and use that to make calls that simply benefit the game, as nature intended.

Also, loving the mods now being scaled to the planet, not the player. I no longer have to save up low level mods for new warframes. Most of my inventory was "I might use that if I make a new warframe". >_<

Not sure what would classify as "illegal character". I've been playing the game normally without any exploits etc. Some settings were altered when I first logged in after the update, as well as my Volt being back to its original colors and having a different pistol equipped. So there is no real big deal, just curious why this happened to a legit character.

Additionally, some issues that this set of hotfixes caused:

-Login screen sound is no longer affected by game settings

-Mod orbs on my Volt's arm are missing. The one I put into my Ember after the hotfixes doesn't show either.

Lastly, I'll post this here since I'm reporting issues anyway. I have been experiencing loads of crashes every day since 5.4 and have been sending in the report each time. I think I have finally nailed down what caused it though. The game and youtube videos being ran at the same time don't seem to get along well. This happens a lot with videos that are 720p or higher, though occassionally with 480p videos as well. Tested this both with Comodo Dragon (a modified version of Chrome) and Firefox. Whenever I close the browsers I don't seem to get any of those crashes.

Edit: To clarify since I wasn't very clear, the issues except the crashing one happened after today's hotfixes

Edited by KuroiMajutsushi