Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

Yeah.

Hotfixes since 5.4.1

-Fixes to Mod drop levels / rarity.

-Crash fixes during update.

-Rank exploits fixed.

-Fixed a few cases where setting wouldn't save (illegal characters). Sorry but this one resets your settings.

-Balance changes for out of control critical damage Mods.

ok the crit dmg nerf has kind of hit my snipertron REALLY hard, and what is the deal with red numbers ? i rarely ever see them, despite having a 45% crit chance on my snipertron, toxic ancients are nearly imposible to take down now i use so much ammo on them its crazy (dropping form 2 100% crit dmg mods to 2 50% is really REALLY harsh, especially when i figured i could replace anothe rmnod with that spare 50% crit dmg mod i have only to find out its been nerfed to 20%!)

ah well i guess i may have to give in and go with everyone else and use a HEK or a gorgon ... shame but loosing this much dmg on a sniper is horrible.

laters

Monk

ok the crit dmg nerf has kind of hit my snipertron REALLY hard, and what is the deal with red numbers ? i rarely ever see them, despite having a 45% crit chance on my snipertron, toxic ancients are nearly imposible to take down now i use so much ammo on them its crazy (dropping form 2 100% crit dmg mods to 2 50% is really REALLY harsh, especially when i figured i could replace anothe rmnod with that spare 50% crit dmg mod i have only to find out its been nerfed to 20%!)

ah well i guess i may have to give in and go with everyone else and use a HEK or a gorgon ... shame but loosing this much dmg on a sniper is horrible.

laters

Monk

Should leave high crit dmg mod to "snipetron" mod only. Perhaps a little privilege for sniper rifle.

I'm loving the random taunts by the bosses in each system, seems more frequent than before, and somehow the Grineer sound Danish {not that I understand Danish, but I think it kinda sounds like you've got a potato in your mouth lol, no offense}, is it? :P

Not sure if these were added in the last night's ninja-hotfix but good job either way.

Edited by CapricaSix

I don't know why but mine resets every day! Like whenI log in to get daily rewards, tutorial tips spam me for a good 2 min...

The whole point of changing how we save profile data was to fix this -- if you're still having this happen after the patch please open a support ticket

Hotfixes since 5.4.2

-Various crash fixes & loc updates

-Fixed level 1 mods being dropped by higher enemies

any word on that bug when you start client it shows up as the wrong Warframe at login screen

and your settings are not loaded till you log in for example, the audio settings are all default (really loud) till i type in password and click login

any word on that bug when you start client it shows up as the wrong Warframe at login screen

and your settings are not loaded till you log in for example, the audio settings are all default (really loud) till i type in password and click login

I actually experienced this just now too - could be profile saving issues, team is on it!

Are you updating?

Can you help me?

The information

For which you're waiting

A post for which you're lurking

Has you reaching

For the reload button

Theres no fighting

The igniting

This section is inviting

All players go out on the floor

What is what we came here for?