Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

again nerf HEK(.

HEK nerf so many times that he was not up to the fifth level weapon.

plz make it a weapon in the third level (tear 3), and we are waiting for the other weapons in the third level.

i'm using it on 2nd rank aka. "silver Initiate"(or something like this)

not on 5th, like in description. btw it's bad on pluto coz have no rare multishot mods(

and having "checking for update" frozen while there is (?)Allert with orokin catalist T-T

Edited by Ascheriit

Ok, whats up with trinity's energy vampire being stealth nerfed?

Before the update if i cast energy vampire on a mob for 50 energy, killing it would give me 150. Now it gives me 77. Also, for tougher enemies, it DOES NOT last couple seconds like it used to. Now only the first melee hit gives energy back, giving a gigantic net profit of 27 energy. The effect was supossed to last couple seconds, as the ability's description says.

Are you updating?

Can you help me?

The information

For which you're waiting

A post for which you're lurking

Has you reaching

For the reload button

Theres no fighting

The igniting

This section is inviting

All players go out on the floor

What is what we came here for?

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

Now your forum is open

Your fingers are flying

To the News board, that's amplifying

Taking form

As you're dying

Grab the notion

Carry on replying

Feel the tension

Embrace mention

True ascension

Feed my attention

All players go out on the floor

What is what we came here for?

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

Patch Notes!

~ Deadmau5 - Hi Friend!

That is awesome. I started reading it and after couple of lines i could hear Hi Friend in my head. Also dem patch notes.

Ok, whats up with trinity's energy vampire being stealth nerfed?

Before the update if i cast energy vampire on a mob for 50 energy, killing it would give me 150. Now it gives me 77. Also, for tougher enemies, it DOES NOT last couple seconds like it used to. Now only the first melee hit gives energy back, giving a gigantic net profit of 27 energy. The effect was supossed to last couple seconds, as the ability's description says.

Will check, that sounds wrong. We were trying to cap it because there is an exploit with Trinity that is very serious. Will check with the programmer!

After the update, i cannot launch the game. Stuck at checking for updates. This is really annoying since theres a goddamn orokin catalyst on an alert mission.

Many others seem to have this problem aswell.

Edited by muvoxi

After the update, i cannot launch the game. Stuck at checking for updates. This is really annoying since theres a goddamn orokin catalyst on an alert mission.

Many others seem to have this problem aswell.

If you don't mind, open support ticket (support.warframe.com) and attach %LOCALAPPDATA%/Warframe/Launcher.log

i sent, but game stil not updating. :D

btw i like how fragor is shaking ya screen.

I think its hilarious. Sometimes, however, its a bit annoying since it hits a mob, a container, and the wall twice (cuz of a corner). Then the shake is just insanely terrible.

new patch notes has my ember stuck with default colors on her head/healmet, rest of the body seems fine. As a bonus, her head doesn't render during the final mission complete cutscene.

Toying with the colors fixed it, you added her default helmet(changing nothing) as a skin it seems. Going to try and please everybody eh?

EDIT: reselecting her in the armory defaults her back to having the issue btw, might wanna look into that.

Edited by NexiKuro

I think it would be interesting to be able to equip some kind of riot shield as a meelee weapon.

Perhaps it shouldn't be a one hit kill but it would protect you as you smash the opponet and it could be used to get up close if you had a shotgun

Just throwing it out there for ya, but I bet you had already considered something as simple as this :P