Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Steve

Ok ok some isue what i had for some time to time.. whole map cleared and i DONT SEE allerts.. ppl are making topic on forum but i dont have it in game

event if my friend have it i cant join it.. whats goin on ?

You can only see alerts on missions you have unlocked. So if there was a alert in some pluto missions thaths still locked, you wont get the alert notification.

So i'm confused as to what bug/exploit of trinity are you trying to fix? shes very underpowerd as is. why would she need to be nerfed at all. if there is a cap put on energy vampire that will disable her ability to help the group at all. if anything i think trinity needs to be buffed. yes she can survive well but she isn't able to use that to assist others in the group. Please explain to me what the bug/exploit was/is so we can discuss other ways of fixing trinity.

really a great job, awesome job, devs!!! :D

Actually, i think it would be great if as first warframe you could choose any of the warframes, not just loki, volt or excalibur, and for any further warframe would have to be crafted/bought, but still i think the game awesome as it is :D

So i'm confused as to what bug/exploit of trinity are you trying to fix? shes very underpowerd as is. why would she need to be nerfed at all. if there is a cap put on energy vampire that will disable her ability to help the group at all. if anything i think trinity needs to be buffed. yes she can survive well but she isn't able to use that to assist others in the group. Please explain to me what the bug/exploit was/is so we can discuss other ways of fixing trinity.

Out of the office right now, sorry man - will get you more info asap, but there was a combo problem with high-damage weapon + power A + power B = infinite energy, never out of energy or health.

Out of the office right now, sorry man - will get you more info asap, but there was a combo problem with high-damage weapon + power A + power B = infinite energy, never out of energy or health.

Can we maybe get a complete new set of skills for her then? Nerfing that last little bit of power she had does not bode considering, shes probably the least played warframe anyway.

I love her original "organic gundam" looks, but if i had an option to exchange her skills for those from excalibur, volt, loki, or pretty much any other, i would go for it.

Can we maybe get a complete new set of skills for her then? Nerfing that last little bit of power she had does not bode considering, shes probably the least played warframe anyway.

I love her original "organic gundam" looks, but if i had an option to exchange her skills for those from excalibur, volt, loki, or pretty much any other, i would go for it.

Appreciate your patience, we know she's the least played and will make sure she is awesome. Her powers are interesting and high-skill, so we're going to try a different approach to balancing it before we throw her out.

Appreciate your patience, we know she's the least played and will make sure she is awesome. Her powers are interesting and high-skill, so we're going to try a different approach to balancing it before we throw her out.

Sounds promising. Thank you for your response!

Volt works just fine...You can overload entire floors,happend to me,,its little too much...Today bug happed with jackal,he stucks in the elevator,been there 3 times and happens over and over again.Poor thing can go out and attack players:D...

Game is in beta so you can expend that everything will work fine and there will be no lags etc...there is no reason to quit playing,you are beta tester so...think about that...

Big cheers to team,you guys are really good....

Game runs smoth in this stage so if you add great story,this game would be awesome...

Another undocumented fix in the latest patch: Aklato's model is a pair of latos now instead of using the wrong gun model. Yay!

if this is true ill be swapping to them right now, bye bye sci... meh the burst fire pistol! as much as i like it, i onlyused it as i hated the aklato's using the wrong model :P (plus whats with the clip size giving 1 bullet to a burst fire weapon where aklatos gain 3 bullets per clip increase ?)

laters

Monk

Jackal isn't colliding with the elevator, ends up consistently being "stuck" under it.

Oh, also, may be stupid of me, but is there any chance you could see the Rhino Helmet drop rate even slightly upped? Been trying to farm it for the past 3 days and I swear to god I've gotten 10 Rhino Systems. It's just annoying as hell.

Technical note again. Seems that whenever 2 players are within a certain range (I've found within 2 close-proximity chunks), the weapon firing sounds will play at full volume as if at point blank. Just thought it should be mentioned.