Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Helmet - Missing

escape123

Funny, I just noticed the app was mising this distinction as well.  Perhaps all skins blueprints should be a separate catagory in the app from regular blueprints to make this distinction, which would allow the item to be dupicated.  Either that or list the helmet with the skin name, since who knows, they might add even more helmets; it worked for tf2 : o )

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I just noticed the app was mising this distinction as well.  Perhaps all skins blueprints should be a separate catagory in the app from regular blueprints to make this distinction, which would allow the item to be dupicated.  Either that or list the helmet with the skin name, since who knows, they might add even more helmets; it worked for tf2 : o )

I do feel skins  should be listed clearly as that. I have all the dagger axe skins I will ever need but no weapon to put them on.. Dagger Axe doesn't sound like a skin it sounds like a weapon it should be listed as an axe skin rather then a dagger axe...  Also just putting alt in the helm bp for alt helms would be much clearer for some people.

Edited by DreadWolf7

• 1 month later...