Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faster Travel Speed Exploit

Noend11

Since I'm most likely quitting the game and my pinky is getting swore, lol... Thought I'd tell you about this sprint slide bug (exploit?) I've been using.... press and hold shift -> press ctrl quickly for slide (do the slide for only about .6 seconds, not very long, you only care about the initial boost) -> then release shift and ctrl and quickly press and hold shift and repeat etc. You''ll soon find a rhythm for it. No need for any melee weapons or w/e I usually see people use the strikes of to go faster. I got easily over 100% faster than other warframes of the same type by doing this, INCREASING MY LE EPIC FARMING EFFICIENCY.... Which hasn't helped drop what I wanted anyway, so screw this game I'm done with it.

edit: also if they did try fixing it apparently, I usually just wait about .4 seconds roughly between repeating this (since it may slide without sprint as how they tried to stop it?, although I assumed I was just getting out of the rhythm of it) and its still a sizable increase in speed, nothing to brag too hard though, but it helped my runs bypass some mobs.

Edited by Noend11

you don't like the game because it doesn't let you cheat?

weak. just try and have fun playing and stop trying to farm (i know the whole game is a grind) but just find a weapon you like and just play around jumpin offa stuff and smackin or shootin uglies in the face.

you don't like the game because it doesn't let you cheat?

weak. just try and have fun playing and stop trying to farm (i know the whole game is a grind) but just find a weapon you like and just play around jumpin offa stuff and smackin or shootin uglies in the face.

I'm reporting a "cheat". How exactly did the game not let me cheat? lol...

The wavedash is still in the game, its just slowed down, with a delay between each slide. What they should do is make the slide equivalent to the warframes base running pace and use up stamina for that distance traveled. Likewise with dagger-dashing or jump-dashing.

When slow warframes, such as Rhino or Frost with no speed boost, can keep pace with a running Loki with max rush mod, the game is broken.

This seriously needs to be looked at as there's no real bonuses in choosing a fast warframe or using speed mods if a player can use a dash exploit.