Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Motd

FrostbiteOH

Members of a clan have very different schedules. This makes communicating with them difficult. The clan chat system is not the best as it disappears when you enter/leave game. There is no notification letting you know there was something said in chat. All I am proposing is a MESSAGE OF THE DAY(MOTD) tool put into the game. So when you log in you are presented with a clan message. For example:  MOTD= (We are currently gathering materials for the reactor in the Dojo. Vent INFO ETC...)

Just a suggestion, let me know what you guys think.

Basic tool for almost all guilds and games alike. 

I'm guessing by looking at this forum there's a lot they're trying to fix. So It's probably in the works.

Even if they chucked it top left after you log in where the alerts and patch info drop down are. 

Members of a clan have very different schedules. This makes communicating with them difficult. The clan chat system is not the best as it disappears when you enter/leave game. There is no notification letting you know there was something said in chat. All I am proposing is a MESSAGE OF THE DAY(MOTD) tool put into the game. So when you log in you are presented with a clan message. For example:  MOTD= (We are currently gathering materials for the reactor in the Dojo. Vent INFO ETC...)

Just a suggestion, let me know what you guys think.

How about instead of when you log in, when you go to the Dojo.

It wasn't much of an issue until they brought in the Dojo. Which game clans a purpose in the game.

How about instead of when you log in, when you go to the Dojo.

Not everybody is going to be entering the dojo the first chance they get though.

Edited by FrostbiteOH