Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Paris So Weak?

Aryite

Charge it up, then aim for the head. The paris is a high skill high reward kind of weapon. If you can consistently land charged head shots with it, then it is better than any sniper rifle. If not, then stick with a braton. 

actually a good modded Paris can be a good choice agains bosses.

More damage + Crit Chance + Crit damage is very good. i can deal like 1000 damage (x2 from multishot) per crit headshot, 50% crit chance (full modded), 100% increased crit damage, 90% increased base damage.

i had no problems so far, even with enemys who have a high shield regen - not a real problem.

Edited by LazerusKI

it was a bug. the crit rate was broken to 2% or so.

- Critical chances on bows have been fixed, (10% for normal, 20% for charged).

its still at 10-20%

with my 150% mod i can still score crits in rows.

its very common for me to hit 6 times in a row with 2 arrows, all critical for 1k damage.

Also Thunderbolt mod (which i still cant find -.-).

Without it you will find the Paris very lacking against large groups (compared to other options anyway), so you'll have to rely way too much on your side arm.

Also Thunderbolt mod (which i still cant find -.-).

Without it you will find the Paris very lacking against large groups (compared to other options anyway), so you'll have to rely way too much on your side arm.

i thinks thunderbolt has a fixed amount of damage so in later levels isnt that awsome.

i thinks thunderbolt has a fixed amount of damage so in later levels isnt that awsome.

i don't think so, its still able to one shot some level 40-50s, so its still awesome, but then again, it may just be because of serration, not like they show the damage from thunderbolt

As others have said. Paris is a charge weapon. It deal 60 damage base and if fully chareged up it deals 100 just like the Snipetron did. Though the Vulkar (that the right name?) deals 120 damage so it's kinda moot unless the Grineer Sniper has like a 6-8 second reload speed to offset it's high damage output.

Paris isn't weak it just takes a little more aiming than the rest. It also really needs damage mods because you want to 1-shot whatever you hit.

Get some reload/fire speed so you can shoot quicker (obvious reasons) then Serration/Piercing Shot and your choice of damage mods. Currently at my weapon's level all I have is a 75% fire damage (because ninjas with fire arrows).

Do this and it's really not as horrible as the community likes to tag it. It's just the "usual people" that flock to it and I desperately hope that I'm not a "usual person" that would flock to it. I just like extreme cases of retrograde in futuristic environments.