The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Forma Bps To Clan Research

Commander70

Hey.

Recently the forma drops got nerfed and I'm already poor on forma(have 0 atm).

Before the update it was even hard,not only for me,but also for many other people, to farm Forma Bps.

Now that it even got worse I read on this forum one simple solution:

Add Forma Bps to Clan Research.

If I didnt need to spend my already little time into farming Formas,I'd be able to make my favorite Warframes and Weapons even better which automatically increases fun.

I myself am against this only because of my personal experience, I can't say for others.

I don't think it needs to be there because I just came back to the game about 2-3 weeks ago and a friend and I alone run voids together(Exterminates and Captures mostly, but there are a few Def and Survivals in the mix every here and there), and with just him and i alone i've already gotten atleast 20+ Forma BP.

I do think it would benefit some players to have it in the Dojo to research but at the same time I don't think it's that rare of a drop.

There's been a discussion already. Turns out it should be no problem at all. Forma bp is fairly easy to drop (for some) so if anyone really insists on crippling their resources to replicate a forma bp then let him go ahead. This way everyone can be happy :)

Link to past discussion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344043-how-would-people-feel-about-adding-forma-to-the-tenno-lab/

T3 Sab supplies me with decent forma drops

And the idea of running T3 Sabs over and over just to get one reward...I honestly cannot think of something (gaming related) I would rather do LESS than this off the top of my head. There's already too much 'repeat this mission endlessly and hope for what you need' RNG inspired madness in this game. We dont need more. 

Formas are a foundational item for this game. A keystone. Without them players cannot access later game missions, or even the late third of the Star Map. And yet, Towers are supposed to be the place to go for them? This is...nonsensical. Formas need to be readily available as a guaranteed rewards from somewhere, for players willing to run the missions.

And those missions needs to happen at a reasonable and accessible level of the game. If you can reliably solo T3 Sabotage, you likely dont really need formas all that badly to begin with.

And the idea of running T3 Sabs over and over just to get one reward...I honestly cannot think of something (gaming related) I would rather do LESS than this off the top of my head. There's already too much 'repeat this mission endlessly and hope for what you need' RNG inspired madness in this game. We dont need more.

T3 Sabs shouldn't take but more than 3m or so to run, IF that, so doing them endlessly over and over shouldn't even phase you considering they are really easy. Same with the Void Caps, those 2 are so insanely easy to farm with little to no amount of time it shouldn't matter if oyu do them over and over.