Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Itt: We Post A Screenshot Of Our Most Used Sentinel-In Regards To The Recent Pick Up On The Carrier Debate.

oceano4

Okay, if memory serves correctly, DE themselves in the last Devstream mentioned the popularity of the Carrier and how much of a QOL boost it has over other Sentinels.

After seeing a few threads now, I've become extremely curious on Carriers usage. And not just the short term usage of it. (last time I saw DE post stats on companion usage, it was only covering a not h or so, not long after Kubrows came out)

So I would really appreciate if the good Tenno here would post a screen shot of your sentinel usages star you can find in your profile in-game.

Now that DE have acknowledged Carrier themselves, nows the chance to see how much it's really used, and hopefully, get an innate Vscum affect on all Sentinels, something that the Community have been mentioning for well over a year and a half now.

Strawpoll

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/424817196881164838/0EC823F89530D5256561E8C19E07448CC411E1E8/

Reddit Link->https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3k4upk/itt_we_post_a_screenshot_of_our_most_used/

Edited by oceano4

I'm not in a good position to post a screenshot right now, but I did vote in the strawpoll and I can say that Helios is by far my most used sentinel. 

I haven't even used a Carrier yet, I just built one to level for mastery points, as I am trying to quickly grind to 12. I am also doing that with regular Shade and Djinn, none of which I had used before. I very briefly used Dethcube as a noob before realizing it was terrible. I used Wyrm for a while before I finally switched to Helios, but I have used my scanning buddy way more by now. 

only ever using carrier, simply becouse picking ammo for weapons like the kohm without vacuum is an infinite pain in that place, not invesing formas or potatos or anything on the thing, doesn't even have attack precept, i only need vacuum.

Edited by bl4ckhunter

you don't have to use a weapon and an attack precept, i just take it for the vaccum effect, aside from that mine does nothing at all

Also, I do not like a companion with me. I go in missions alone to have relaxing time, and the last thing I want is a floating piece of machinery hovering above my head. 

Edit, although the new Diriga has been pretty interesting...

Indeed it is.

I prefer killing my targeted enemies with my own input. 

This is partly why Shade is my most used. For a long time Shade was simply the best choice IMO for a support sentinel (I usually remove his attack precept, sticking solely to utility).

Most used is Wyrm/Wyrm Prime - 47% totalling 61mill affinity.

Carrier/Carrier Prime is at 38% totalling 34mill affinity.

Most used over all though is my Sahasa Kubrow, percentage used is only counted against other Kubrows so is irrelevant, 102mill affinity gained.

Carrier is just boring, a sentinel that stops me running around... What if I like running around?

I never leave home without my Carrier P.

Not having to look at the ground for ammo and loot means i can keep my eyes on the enemies, Animal Instinct for radar, rank 10 Sanctuary for when teammates go down, rank 10 Redirection, Vitality. and Steel Fiber means most of the time its tankier than I am, and a CC specced Sweeper P for those enemies that get too close.

I couldn't ask for better support.