Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Keep All The Weapons And Frames?

(XBOX)simo949

Question

Im selling weapons that I find I won't be playing with them and ranked them to 30, I mean i do have a lot of unused rank 30 weapons but I do keep them if I find something interesting in them. And I keep all of my Prime/Event/Deathmark weaponry.

I own just about every piece of content in the game. The only things I don't have are all of the mods because there's still about 30 that I don't have. I don't own a few weapons because I don't have platinum to get the slots for them but I have maxed them out (stuff like the Sicarus, Lex, etc.)

If I don't like using it while leveling it up, I toss/sell it when I get it to 30.  So far the only Primaries I've kept are the Paris Prime and Dread.  All other guns I've tried I hated.  Only Secondary I've kept is Hikou Prime.  Melee's I've kept are Tonbo and Kronen.  I've tossed several Warframes I didn't really like playing as, either (Nova, Rhino, and Valkyr so far).  If it doesn't fit my playstyle, I don't see the point of keeping it.  Besides, I don't feel like buying more and more and more slots to hold all the stuff I've leveled up if I'm never planning to use it again anyway.