Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Stalker Reaction Vs New Stalker Reaction.

Old stalker reaction:

*screen flickers*

Squad member one: "What was that? Did anyone else see that?"

Squad member two: "Holy crud its the stalker!"

Squad member 3+4: "Run for your life!"

(Everyone proceeds to panic until the stalker comes and destroys the squad)

New stalker response (new drops):

*Screen flickers*

Squad member one: "Hey did you see that?"

Squad member two: "Its the stalker!"

Squad members 3+4: "GET HIM!"

(Stalker is then beaten into a bloody pulp and robbed of his weapons.)

That's just about what I have noticed.

I have always faced him, drops or not, I even won my first match vs him, I felt so OP!!!

Out of 6 rounds, he has only beaten me once... Of course, most of those rounds were back in the good ol' Rhino days lawl

Yep, it's not only the blueprints though... his new choice of weapons is rather suboptimal when engaging players. His old Braton could put out a steady stream of damage, making the encounter deadly and fast.. bow and throwing knives might do good damage, but you can easily dodge them so the only dangerous moment is when he slash and dashes.

Well, now we can kick his &#! and take his weapons. What do you expect?

I play solo, and I like seeing him drop by even more now. I keep my rank 30 supercharged Strun just in case I want to smash him properly.

Old stalker reaction:

*screen flickers*

Squad member one: "What was that? Did anyone else see that?"

Squad member two: "Holy crud its the stalker!"

Squad member 3+4: "Run for your life!"

(Everyone proceeds to panic until the stalker comes and destroys the squad)

Everyone was lvl 10-15  weapons with half upgraded mods.

New stalker response (new drops):

*Screen flickers*

Squad member one: "Hey did you see that?"

Squad member two: "Its the stalker!"

Squad members 3+4: "GET HIM!"

(Stalker is then beaten into a bloody pulp and robbed of his weapons.)

Everyone is now lvl30 weapons with almost maxed mods.

If he was always a massive lvl above your weapons, yeah, the terror would still be there.

What Stalker? You mean Santa Frame? I LOVE that guy! Why just today he dropped by on Venus Venera and gave me and my clanmate a blueprint of Hate! I just wish he'd visit more often! :D

Edited by Madotsuki

Everyone was lvl 10-15  weapons with half upgraded mods.

Everyone is now lvl30 weapons with almost maxed mods.

If he was always a massive lvl above your weapons, yeah, the terror would still be there.

Not everyone before update eight had level fifteen weapons. I had had my lvl 30 rhino, scindo, hek, and twin vipers prior to then, and I was terrified. What usually got me was his braton vandal, which has some good fire rate. Even further proving this, even people on pluto used to freak out when he came, prior to U8.

Well after I happened to max out my Strun, long before U8, the Stalker was only slightly unnerving. He retains his fear if I am using low gear or suits as its still a lost revive. Yet now, its not simply a lost revive if I lose but a lost opportunity at loot. It is less apprehension and more anticipation if I know I'm geared for him.

Well after I happened to max out my Strun, long before U8, the Stalker was only slightly unnerving. He retains his fear if I am using low gear or suits as its still a lost revive. Yet now, its not simply a lost revive if I lose but a lost opportunity at loot. It is less apprehension and more anticipation if I know I'm geared for him.

That is probably the most accurate post.

His Vandal skills were great. It was almost like he never missed. He actually stood a chance to beat people most of the time. Now he just stands there with his pretentious space-bow, desperately trying to line up a shot. If he's lucky, he gets a chance to use one of his abilities to get a bit of damage in before he has to bail. GGWP, RIP, Stalker. It would have been smarter to rock a space-bazooka or something.

I mean, this would all be true if he existed.

I've never fought this mythical non existant being but I do know if he had a Dread it would be difficult nigh, Improbable for him to take down a trained Tenno. Still I think an automatic weapon would be a better choice... If he did exist.

I'm just saying you would need a Gatling rocket canon that fired extraordinarily lethal neuro-toxin bombs which, when detonated, would be capable of destroying a respectably sized chunk of a small planet or a large moon. If you're going to assassinate me, do it right.

When I first saw the stalker 2 weeks ago, I thought he was a hacker.  Yes I actually thought he was a player using hacks to team kill us.  I even told "him" to stop and threatened to report "him."

Stalker.

Wat r u doin?

Stalker.

Staph!

Sorry, first thing that came to mind when I read your post :)

Me : its stalker...

Team mate : get ready.

Me spawns vortex,

Mate1: snow globe

Mate2: tesla spam

Mate3: now WTF am i supposed to do?

5 sec later....

Stalker: what have you done D:

If im alone, takes twin vipers.....

0.5sec later....

Stalker : i hate you ^^#¥><'#£€£%#^*#)&@@$ n