Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Definition Of Insanity Is Orikin Tower

SPRBridgett

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same @(*()$ thing over and over again, expect the drops to change. That. Is. Crazy. And the first time somebody told me that, I don't know, I thought he was bullS#&$ting me so boom, I bought a pack of keys. The thing is, he was right. And then I started to see it every time I played, all these @(*()$ drops, every time I played, giving me the exact same @(*()$ thing over and over and over and over again, thinking this time it's going to be different...I'm sorry, I don't like the way this RNG is treating me. I mean, I already complained once, and it's not like I am crazy. Fix the problem, it's okay, it's like water under the bridge.

For the people who keep posting these topics... It would help us greatly if you were to post the following:

1) How many runs you did total

2) Which keys were used (ex: 2x Tower Raid III / 3 x Exterminate I)

3) What loot was received

You'd help the community in more ways than one. We could compile rough estimates of drop rates / proof of broken drop rates that devs will have to pay attention to.

Edited by ralwn

For the people who keep posting these topics... It would help us greatly if you were to post the following:

You'd help the community in more ways than one. We could compile rough estimates of drop rates / proof of broken drop rates that devs will have to pay attention to.

Alright then, here you go Data man:

• 3. Loot Received ('received', irony)
3 Forma Blueprints
1 Orikin Catalyst Blueprint
1 Frost Prime Helmet Blueprint
1 Frost Prime Chassis Blueprint
1 Frost Prime System Blueprint
16 Latron Prime Blueprints
9 Reaper Prime Blueprint
1 Forma
6 Latron Prime Barrels
9 Latron Prime Stocks
13 Reaper Handles
1 Reaper Blade

Considering I sold quite alot of Latron Prime and Reaper Prime blueprints, that's a rough estimate. Meaning, I've done 1. 65 Void runs total
  • 2. What keys were used
5 Level III
12 Level II
48 Level I

But the worst of it is, that's 975 worth of Platinum. You got any idea how much money that is? Albeit split between multiple players due to running with friends, but to receive what can only be called a pathetic loot hall is just pretty disheartening. At least for me, over at DE Studios it's probably a damn dosh party.
KQo0uE3.jpg?1?3064

"I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness."

"I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness."

I love this post, I could care less about why this thread was started, or what it's point was, but I welcome it with open arms regardless simply for the fact that it has caused you to post this. I shall now copy, and save this quote, so that I may pursue it at a later date, and revel in it's magnificence in the days to come.

Also, up-voted..... +1

Edited by JerryMouse13

Alright then, here you go Data man:

• 3. Loot Received ('received', irony)
  • 3 Forma Blueprints
  • 1 Orikin Catalyst Blueprint
  • 1 Frost Prime Helmet Blueprint
  • 1 Frost Prime Chassis Blueprint
  • 1 Frost Prime System Blueprint
  • 16 Latron Prime Blueprints
  • 9 Reaper Prime Blueprint
  • 1 Forma
  • 6 Latron Prime Barrels
  • 9 Latron Prime Stocks
  • 13 Reaper Handles
  • 1 Reaper Blade

Considering I sold quite alot of Latron Prime and Reaper Prime blueprints, that's a rough estimate. Meaning, I've done 1. 65 Void runs total
  • 2. What keys were used
  • 5 Level III
  • 12 Level II
  • 48 Level I

But the worst of it is, that's 975 worth of Platinum. You got any idea how much money that is? Albeit split between multiple players due to running with friends, but to receive what can only be called a pathetic loot hall is just pretty disheartening. At least for me, over at DE Studios it's probably a damn dosh party.
KQo0uE3.jpg?1?3064

This is LITERALLY the BEST picture I've seen on these forums.

1/2)136 Tower 1 Exterminate's 79 Tower 2 Raid's 29 Tower 2 Exterminate's 23 Tower 2 Raid's 15 Tower 3 Exterminate's

3)18 Forma Blueprints 1 Frost Prime BP 10 Frost Prime Chassis 11 FP Helmet 5 FP Systems 69 Latron Prime BPs 17 Reaper Prime BPs 20 Latron Prime Barrels 54 Latron Prime Stock 77 Reaper Handles

I love this post, I could care less about why this thread was started, or what it's point was, but I welcome it with open arms regardless simply for the fact that it has caused you to post this. I shall now copy, and save this quote, so that I may pursue it at a later date, and revel in it's magnificence in the days to come.

Also, up-voted..... +1

It's from a dwarf fortress succession game. After the 50th or so overseer, the entire map was a total clsuterf***. I can't remember which one, though (probably Battlefailed).