Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Polarize At Level 30...more Xp?

ArenBlade

no extra mastery? kinda breaks the purpose of doing it if all were doing is making it so cards cost less...

I think I see the hamster cage...

DE adds new mods but just raises the mod cost of them so we are forced to use forma to fit them into our weapons.

EDIT: The leveling process actually goes faster each time you use Forma on it since you can fit stronger mods into your gun sooner.

Edited by ralwn

no extra mastery? kinda breaks the purpose of doing it if all were doing is making it so cards cost less...

How is reducing a mods cost by half useless? isnt that 7 extra mod cap if used on fully upgraded vit? Dont know bout you but 7 mod capacity extra sounds pretty sweet.

Cause I could care less about something as silly as cramming more stuff in places the light don't shine on my warframe... I just want to increase my mastery the easiest way... by using the gear I love...

Cause I could care less about something as silly as cramming more stuff in places the light don't shine on my warframe... I just want to increase my mastery the easiest way... by using the gear I love...

The level 150+ Grineer are going to love you.

How about 30 more capacity points? Oh, and for the same price...

Really, why isn't Forma at least 1/3 the price of a potato?

I wanted to think that way too but mods work together with a synergistic effect.

Lets pretend that you have 60 mod points spent in a weapon which allows you to do 1000 dps. Then you add forma which allows you to fit in a crit mod. The crit mod's effect gets multiplied by the effects of your other mods. Whereas, the crit mod by itself wouldn't give you very much dps. So you're actually getting quite a beefy amount of dps increase on your weapon even though the forma is only giving you 5-7 extra mod points (compared to 30 from a potato).

A forma still won't give the same dps increase as a potato (despite being the same plat price) but it isn't as worthless as you'd think.

Math TLDR: Additional mod-points are more valuable in terms of dps returns the higher the mod-point count goes. 

Edited by ralwn