Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

" The Aspect Of Smoke " Full Ash Rework Suggestion

Tenedranox

Doesnt make any kind of sence, because the effect will be the same rather u target or not.

I really getting hyped by our idea...kinda strange, but i hope even an aspect will made it ^^

How does it not make sense?

If the effects the same with Smoke Dash or Target Teleport is the same it needs to be stated because folks dont know thats what we want unless if you posted that?

Currently Teleport doesnt leave a smoke cloud and if we get Your Free-Aim Teleport  "Smoke Dash"  the purpose of the smoke cloud is to stun/cc enemies is this Your suggestion? 

God I love that name Smoke Dash xD sounds neat and the gimmic is visually accepted for a Ninja who was going to be Named SMOKE

Edited by xLordKogax

How does it not make sense?

If the effects the same with Smoke Dash or Target Teleport is the same it needs to be stated because folks dont know thats what we want unless if you posted that?

Currently Teleport doesnt leave a smoke cloud and if we get Your Free-Aim Teleport  "Smoke Dash"  the purpose of the smoke cloud is to stun/cc enemies is this Your suggestion? 

God I love that name Smoke Dash xD sounds neat and the gimmic is visually accepted for a Ninja who was going to be Named SMOKE

im a bit confused what u want, it sounds pretty obvious to me when i read it again tho....

yes its my suggestion....? It wouldnt make sense if the targeted smoke dash will cost more energy, cause it makes no difference if u directly aim at a target or onto the ground near it, the applied effect will be the same.

BTW why is this in Fan concepts? Shouldnt it be in Warframes & Abilities sub-section?

Ask the DE gm or whoever moved us, but it makes sense, have also seen a nice nekros rework suggestion that was also completly turning him, so maybe i should rename it "the aspect of smoke" full ash concept suggestion, lol

and we truly filling this thread with replies by our own...kinda sad....

Edited by Dragonblack175

I do like the change to the Fuuma Shuriken. I like that it separates his 1st power from a, basically, duo casting Hikou. However, I think it would be cooler/more effective if it were more akin to the throwing weapon of Blade from the movie. I.E. it is a larger, target seeking (headshot), boomerang, disc blade that will hit (punch through) multiple targets (if available) and come directly back more quickly than the glaive weapons currently in-game. Maybe there could be 2 thrown if charged or when charged it breaks into 2 parts, kills the allotted amount of targets and reforms on its return to Ash. Idk, I just really want to see him pull out a deck of stars like gambit/storm shadow and fling them all at once with one hand. Making these stars able to ricochet so you could do some clever targeting would be really sweet. 

For Smoke Screen, I'm more partial to the concept that myself and Koga came up with. I just like how it is used currently and it just needed a few QoL tweaks, which we gave it. Being able to charge it then toss a smoke bomb is interesting and could be cool, but not exactly needed if teleport is changed to a better version, preferably Teleport Dash. With that teleport change, Ash could just move to the spot very quickly (instantly) and cast the smoke bomb, problem sorta solved.

Teleport Dash. My idea, exactly, except I left the smoke part out and made that an augment mod (Phantom Teleport, suggested by Koga). I will say the smoke used as a means of appearance and disappearance is great and I would be behind that, but as some have commented, it seems like too much CC. If anything, I would have him instantly disappear in a wisp of smoke (smoke is slight and rises up, like an idle cigarette) and reappears in a cloud (basically smoke screen but maybe on a smaller scale). Basically transforming himself into smoke and moving as such, very quickly. If you read my new description, I added in an attack element (using the momentum gained from the traveled distance, kinda like nova's teleport augment mod) along with a parkour element. It's very Shinobi.

Blade Storm. This is tough for me, other than just some camera/animation changes and some added smoke and choke for some additional CC/damage, I don't really see how it could be fixed without scrapping the whole ability in favor of something else. I'd love it, if Ash just exploded his entire body into a large area of smoke and just the clones (of smoke) just did all the dirty work murdering all just brutally and after if was over, he just reforms himself, like in an explosion in reverse (implosion?), basically him reconstituting himself by pulling all the smoke/clones back in (which sounds like what you are describing in your idea).

Another blade storm idea I just came up with (just now), which is more of a new ability rather than a change/tweak, was if Ash turns into smoke (literally) why cant he just force himself down the throats of targets and choke the life out of them from the inside? So he would just explode into a giant smoke cloud (instant cast) and almost, nuke like, kill a whole group of enemies. And this could be done while in the air, which would increase the radius of the ability allowing for a greater area of effect, kinda like the detonation of a nuke in the upper atmosphere would kill the whole planet or at least a larger part of it. For the animation/description he could rain down blades of smoke that penetrate the airways of enemies and expands inside them until they choke to death and eventually explode from the pressure. The blast could also do AoE damage (in body parts) to nearby enemies knocking them down (or back) and applying a bleed proc. With the new smoke shadow augment Koga and myself came up with, allies could jump inside the smoke of the explosion and gain invisibility for a short duration. Gonna add this to my rework :D

Also, I think Ash's powers need to be narrowed down to 2 mod types cause having to use all three forms for all of his moves, other than shuriken, is near impossible and they all clash too much with one another. So either power strength and duration or range and strength, etc. shuriken should remain unaffected by range mods, that was a good move by DE.

I do like the change to the Fuuma Shuriken. I like that it separates his 1st power from a, basically, duo casting Hikou. However, I think it would be cooler/more effective if it were more akin to the throwing weapon of Blade from the movie. I.E. it is a larger, target seeking (headshot), boomerang, disc blade that will hit (punch through) multiple targets (if available) and come directly back more quickly than the glaive weapons currently in-game. Maybe there could be 2 thrown if charged or when charged it breaks into 2 parts, kills the allotted amount of targets and reforms on its return to Ash. Idk, I just really want to see him pull out a deck of stars like gambit/storm shadow and fling them all at once with one hand. Making these stars able to ricochet so you could do some clever targeting would be really sweet. 

For Smoke Screen, I'm more partial to the concept that myself and Koga came up with. I just like how it is used currently and it just needed a few QoL tweaks, which we gave it. Being able to charge it then toss a smoke bomb is interesting and could be cool, but not exactly needed if teleport is changed to a better version, preferably Teleport Dash. With that teleport change, Ash could just move to the spot very quickly (instantly) and cast the smoke bomb, problem sorta solved.

Teleport Dash. My idea, exactly, except I left the smoke part out and made that an augment mod (Phantom Teleport, suggested by Koga). I will say the smoke used as a means of appearance and disappearance is great and I would be behind that, but as some have commented, it seems like too much CC. If anything, I would have him instantly disappear in a wisp of smoke (smoke is slight and rises up, like an idle cigarette) and reappears in a cloud (basically smoke screen but maybe on a smaller scale). Basically transforming himself into smoke and moving as such, very quickly. If you read my new description, I added in an attack element (using the momentum gained from the traveled distance, kinda like nova's teleport augment mod) along with a parkour element. It's very Shinobi.

Blade Storm. This is tough for me, other than just some camera/animation changes and some added smoke and choke for some additional CC/damage, I don't really see how it could be fixed without scrapping the whole ability in favor of something else. I'd love it, if Ash just exploded his entire body into a large area of smoke and just the clones (of smoke) just did all the dirty work murdering all just brutally and after if was over, he just reforms himself, like in an explosion in reverse (implosion?), basically him reconstituting himself by pulling all the smoke/clones back in (which sounds like what you are describing in your idea).

Another blade storm idea I just came up with (just now), which is more of a new ability rather than a change/tweak, was if Ash turns into smoke (literally) why cant he just force himself down the throats of targets and choke the life out of them from the inside? So he would just explode into a giant smoke cloud (instant cast) and almost, nuke like, kill a whole group of enemies. And this could be done while in the air, which would increase the radius of the ability allowing for a greater area of effect, kinda like the detonation of a nuke in the upper atmosphere would kill the whole planet or at least a larger part of it. For the animation/description he could rain down blades of smoke that penetrate the airways of enemies and expands inside them until they choke to death and eventually explode from the pressure. The blast could also do AoE damage (in body parts) to nearby enemies knocking them down (or back) and applying a bleed proc. With the new smoke shadow augment Koga and myself came up with, allies could jump inside the smoke of the explosion and gain invisibility for a short duration. Gonna add this to my rework :D

Also, I think Ash's powers need to be narrowed down to 2 mod types cause having to use all three forms for all of his moves, other than shuriken, is near impossible and they all clash too much with one another. So either power strength and duration or range and strength, etc. shuriken should remain unaffected by range mods, that was a good move by DE.

Great to see guys taking constructive criticism and working together and sharing ideas in a positive manner.

After all our common Goal is a better Ash.

I partially have to agree with both of You in certain aspects.

I Love Your Fuuma idea DragonBlack, and I like how GR13V4NC3 explained Blades shuriken, which brings relevance to this idea.

Shuriken should be a Spectered Energy Glaive (1/2) with Punch through flight speed and quick returns as Glaive has. +1

Smoke screen we already have a common ground and I am fine with maybe a option to cast or throw it with a Trajectory ( still cloaking ash tho)

This can maybe help cloaking allies for Smoke Shadow augments. +1

Teleport Dash/Smoke Dash ngl i like Smoke Dash as a name :3 but I think we all have a common interest in this field aswell maybe slightly different views but the concepts obvious, Free-Aim Teleport with a Fancy name xD I like the idea of a smoke animation when Teleporting and obviously while smoke dashin you are invincible for its animation which should be half a second-ish. The point where Ash lands should drop a small cloud that stuns these pesky Targets. +1

Keep moving Tenno xD

Bladestorm.

I thought of a Free-movement Bladestorm cuz I gave it massive thought and im not sure DE will be able to fix the Cutscense.

Giving Ash and clones freedom will be more affective and might have to Turn Bladestorm into a duration ability.

I was considering Bladestorm should be Stance Ulti as Excals This could work in several ways.

Keeping Invincibility while attacking only, Ash gains movement speed and free casted Teleports (Smoke/Teleport/Dash/Targeted/Teleport)

Ash would have combos in his stance and all his attacks will be Finisher/Slash bleed procs as before.

The animations would have 3 different sets of finishers

1*Flat ground enemies recieve a Teleporting spin attack similar to a slash dash

2*Enemies on stairs and inclined platforms should get the animation where ash mounts the enemy and cuts there Throat

why? Theres glitches when finishers are performed on stairs not just with Ash its happend to my Excal while blinding enemies this would help

3*Air-borne enemies like Drones ospreys hellions (w.e there names arexD) Ash/Clones should perform a teleporting leap attack thru them

imo just makes sense is simple without animating something complicated and still looks cool. Drones ospreys etc blow up on contact

Teleports should allow movement while in bladestorm shurikens that hit enemies would allow you to cast a unaimed teleport and directly teleport you in distance with enemy still bleeding.

Free aim teleports and targeted being Free should keep Ashs invincibility we lose in this new idea.

This isnt completely thought through, not sure if this should be Bladestorms new mode but i though would sound cool.

warframe___ash_by_rotaken-d80mn30.png

what i picture Bladestorm like (with Clones) xD Slice and Dice

This was my initial concept of my Blade Storm fix w/ the Shinobi influence remember? The Shadow Master Concept. It's basically like giving Ash a Mario superstar, but he wouldn't be invincible, he would just move faster and strike harder (cause he would have enhanced damage over all the 3 different types: slash, impact & puncture along with the cool "shadows of the masters" effect) and ping pong between targeted enemies slicing and dicing. Enemies wouldn't initially die from the first hit, unless they were weak, but he would kill tougher targets much faster. Basically a combo of Excal's Slash Dash mechanic and Valkyr's Hysteria movement, just without the invincibility. People got so up in arms about it though.

This was my initial concept of my Blade Storm fix w/ the Shinobi influence remember? The Shadow Master Concept. It's basically like giving Ash a Mario superstar, but he wouldn't be invincible, he would just move faster and strike harder (cause he would have enhanced damage over all the 3 different types: slash, impact & puncture along with the cool "shadows of the masters" effect) and ping pong between targeted enemies slicing and dicing. Enemies wouldn't initially die from the first hit, unless they were weak, but he would kill tougher targets much faster. Basically a combo of Excal's Slash Dash mechanic and Valkyr's Hysteria movement, just without the invincibility. People got so up in arms about it though.

Ashs clones shouldnt be holographic looking they should be shadow clones the are the energy color that the players choose.

imo he should recieve 50% less damage when not attacking and be invincible while attacking.

The slash dahs style finishers should be more considered like a spin attack to emphasize in Finisher/Slash damage.

I was thinking enemies that dont die off 1 hit should have a HuD that appears to see there Life and give us the incentive of how many strikes it will take to kill that enemy. Kinda like a Peacemaker Exalted Blade Storm lol

I also thought Hysteria should get a stance rework like Exalted Blade this will Evolve most Frames

Thanks. Like that from Blade....hmm i dont think that it fits that well to ash, not more than the fuuma. Hmm how about shuriken changes to shuriken -> shuriken swarm -> fuuma shuriken depending on charges?

I like the idea that ash could control the field with smoke, ill keep it that way.

Well i have seen it that Koga worked with u and also have seen the idea in his topic, but a free aim teleport/dash is smth every one would came upt with when he thinks about ash ^^ I made it a dash cause an instant free aim teleport is kinda broken. Never have read u topic sorry...but i will ^^

I dont like BS atm cause its kinda boring, its a bit like a flipbook that u flip over and over again. so i came up with that idea. U described it very well, better than i ever could.

Sounds kinda cool, but i think it would fit more for shadow/nighthunter warframe rather than for ash. But its definitly a cool idea ^^

I dont think so, because i really like the balancing of equinox, u can play her with all 3 mod types which results into a nice build diversity, this is good design. I dont want that there is only one (or maybe two) ways to play ash.

Thanks a lot for u feedback ^^

Great to see guys taking constructive criticism and working together and sharing ideas in a positive manner.

After all our common Goal is a better Ash.

I partially have to agree with both of You in certain aspects.

I Love Your Fuuma idea DragonBlack, and I like how GR13V4NC3 explained Blades shuriken, which brings relevance to this idea.

Shuriken should be a Spectered Energy Glaive (1/2) with Punch through flight speed and quick returns as Glaive has. +1

Smoke screen we already have a common ground and I am fine with maybe a option to cast or throw it with a Trajectory ( still cloaking ash tho)

This can maybe help cloaking allies for Smoke Shadow augments. +1

Teleport Dash/Smoke Dash ngl i like Smoke Dash as a name :3 but I think we all have a common interest in this field aswell maybe slightly different views but the concepts obvious, Free-Aim Teleport with a Fancy name xD I like the idea of a smoke animation when Teleporting and obviously while smoke dashin you are invincible for its animation which should be half a second-ish. The point where Ash lands should drop a small cloud that stuns these pesky Targets. +1

Keep moving Tenno xD

Bladestorm.

I thought of a Free-movement Bladestorm cuz I gave it massive thought and im not sure DE will be able to fix the Cutscense.

Giving Ash and clones freedom will be more affective and might have to Turn Bladestorm into a duration ability.

I was considering Bladestorm should be Stance Ulti as Excals This could work in several ways.

Keeping Invincibility while attacking only, Ash gains movement speed and free casted Teleports (Smoke/Teleport/Dash/Targeted/Teleport)

Ash would have combos in his stance and all his attacks will be Finisher/Slash bleed procs as before.

The animations would have 3 different sets of finishers

1*Flat ground enemies recieve a Teleporting spin attack similar to a slash dash

2*Enemies on stairs and inclined platforms should get the animation where ash mounts the enemy and cuts there Throat

why? Theres glitches when finishers are performed on stairs not just with Ash its happend to my Excal while blinding enemies this would help

3*Air-borne enemies like Drones ospreys hellions (w.e there names arexD) Ash/Clones should perform a teleporting leap attack thru them

imo just makes sense is simple without animating something complicated and still looks cool. Drones ospreys etc blow up on contact

Teleports should allow movement while in bladestorm shurikens that hit enemies would allow you to cast a unaimed teleport and directly teleport you in distance with enemy still bleeding.

Free aim teleports and targeted being Free should keep Ashs invincibility we lose in this new idea.

This isnt completely thought through, not sure if this should be Bladestorms new mode but i though would sound cool.

* 4* while active bullet jump gets enhanced to smoke dash ^^

I would simply prefer that Bladestorm make Ash become similar to a Manic. Very fast, very high melee damage, combine with Teleport, etc.

Great minds think alike

They didnt make him farmable from Manics for Nothing.

You know whats funny I thought about this once, manics do act llike Ash in a way, they teleport like crazy and dash all over the place, plus they go Invincible.

Ash is learning from the manics thats why DE made him Farmable thru manics.

Well i have seen it that Koga worked with u and also have seen the idea in his topic, but a free aim teleport/dash is smth every one would came upt with when he thinks about ash ^^ I made it a dash cause an instant free aim teleport is kinda broken. Never have read u topic sorry...but i will ^^

Ok lemme break it down for You my brother.

Teleport Dash Smoke Dash Free-aim Teleport is all the same thing with just a Fancy name.

Ofcoarse Your Smoke Dash is more emphasising on Vanishing in a smoke cloud and dashing in a short distance but what do you think we intended with Dash teleport?

I will say this, me and GR13V4NC3 worked together cuz we both see eye to eye in certain aspects he has his visions, You have yours, and soo do I.

But we share similar interests with some different view points.

Still I will admit I like Your Idea somewhat better just cuz It adds to the Smoke effect which I love and I would convince GR13V4NC3 with Your Teleport cuz in reality Your idea is the same thing as ours with a Cool name.

I even conveyed Free-aim with GR13V and he gave me some input and named it Dash Teleport, now tell me whats the Big difference between Your Idea of Teleport and any of ours?

Only the name and I actually like Smoke Dash. I would adopt that into what I like for Ashs Teleport as long as we can still Target Teleport as we do now. Smoke Dash is just a new mechanic that we can play with giving us the option to escape, target, trap, and short mobility tool at our disposal.

Be honest how many times in a Mission do You or any Ash player Cast Teleport?

Not much right?

Get my point?

3 needs to be used more often

Ok lemme break it down for You my brother.

Teleport Dash Smoke Dash Free-aim Teleport is all the same thing with just a Fancy name.

Ofcoarse Your Smoke Dash is more emphasising on Vanishing in a smoke cloud and dashing in a short distance but what do you think we intended with Dash teleport?

I will say this, me and GR13V4NC3 worked together cuz we both see eye to eye in certain aspects he has his visions, You have yours, and soo do I.

But we share similar interests with some different view points.

Still I will admit I like Your Idea somewhat better just cuz It adds to the Smoke effect which I love and I would convince GR13V4NC3 with Your Teleport cuz in reality Your idea is the same thing as ours with a Cool name.

I even conveyed Free-aim with GR13V and he gave me some input and named it Dash Teleport, now tell me whats the Big difference between Your Idea of Teleport and any of ours?

Only the name and I actually like Smoke Dash. I would adopt that into what I like for Ashs Teleport as long as we can still Target Teleport as we do now. Smoke Dash is just a new mechanic that we can play with giving us the option to escape, target, trap, and short mobility tool at our disposal.

Be honest how many times in a Mission do You or any Ash player Cast Teleport?

Not much right?

Get my point?

3 needs to be used more often

Never had denied that ^^ just wanna tell u that we just have the same ideas because thats what all ash players want: free aim teleport

But for balancing it shouldnt be instant without an enemy, with an enemy targeted it really could be instant as it is atm.

i'd like to note that the smoke dash, and transformation on smoke was me idea, and i haven't been referenced

Uhm where u said that? I came up to this by my own..soo...the only thing i can find relating to ashs smoke theme is this:

someone finally does the smoke theme! aha! and even the smoke mode! im impressed

i'd like to note that the smoke dash, and transformation on smoke was me idea, and i haven't been referenced

The creators ideas dont matter anymore I rather everyone Share same Ideas and we get what is the End Result.

A Rework/QoL with the Best Ideas Implemented and work efficient in Game.

Smoke Dash was Named by DragonBlack You most likely Had the Idea before, Dash Teleport was (PS4)GR13V4NC3 concept and Phantom Teleport was Augment Idea which Brings all of Your Ideas back to Mines and if These Soo called Teleport ideas werent creted My Teleport Augment wouldnt exist becuase I got a Handful of ideas from Others wanting Free-aim Teleports which is Basically what These concepts are Short ranged Teleports named (Smoke Dash) (Dash Teleport) etc...

My Phantom Teleport is seen in this Game to the Narrow Minded as a Loki clone, but ask yourself this?

All Frames have a Clone, Saryn, Mirage, Nekros (Too an extent) Ash even has 2 Shadow Clones in Bladestorm.

Would a Smoke Dash that drops a Clone at LKP be good for Ash or Bad?

My idea was a Female Clone of Ash that Attracts enemies and Detonates when you recast teleport. 

Kinda like Saryns but this clones stuns enemies in a short range. This idea was more taken from Shinobi PS2

11999892_980834895296391_24321821_n.jpg?12016584_980835015296379_191972289_n.jpg12023020_980835695296311_1052441263_n.jp12021897_980835175296363_247110666_n.jpg

^^^ I got a Huge feeling DE were Inspired by Shinobi for Ash. I mean Ash's Noble Stance looks just like this right?

Look at the Stealth Dash Shinobi does it leaves a temporary Clone distracting and drawing enemies away from him.

This game was 2002-2003 Soo Ashs clone copying Loki is an Ignorant statement when Ninjas have always utilized Clones in video games even waaaaay before Naruto. (I hear the Naruto Jokes coming)

Would this Short dash teleport or Smoke Dash hurt other mobility Frames?

Think about it.

Never had denied that ^^ just wanna tell u that we just have the same ideas because thats what all ash players want: free aim teleport

But for balancing it shouldnt be instant without an enemy, with an enemy targeted it really could be instant as it is atm.

Mine is exactly the same as both Your's and Koga's and as he said we all just call it something different (just for the record).

My only difference with my Smoke Dash (I'm just gonna call it that, as I like it better, thanks Koga/Dragon) is that it adds in the (timed) enhanced melee strike from the momentum of the dash (it does a powers strike, essentially, that carries with it an innate puncture proc/short stun or knockback, dropping the targets armor & opening them up for additional damage for ~ 5-6secs, enough for 1-2 melee swings). This way you don't have to worry about your target getting away, you just hit it instantly (if you time the melee strike with the collision of the teleport) and are engaged in combat. I also added in a parkour wall latch element that a commenter mentioned and I thought was also a good idea.

So this is how it would work...

Target enemy - Initiate smoke dash - press melee swing right at the moment of contact - enhanced melee swing strikes & procs (punc/stun or knockback) are enabled.

(Of course, if the enemy is unaware, it does more damage, just like a normal melee swing. I just am not a fan of the finisher animation as it takes too long and wastes valuable invisible time.)

Target wall - initiate smoke dash - press/hold parkour button at moment of contact - Ash sticks to the wall.

And this would all be done using the smoke animations, cause that's just cool and fits the theme.

I have it this way because it still maintains an aspect of skill with the timing, rather than an easy, press one button and done.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

The creators ideas dont matter anymore I rather everyone Share same Ideas and we get what is the End Result.

A Rework/QoL with the Best Ideas Implemented and work efficient in Game.

Smoke Dash was Named by DragonBlack You most likely Had the Idea before, Dash Teleport was (PS4)GR13V4NC3 concept and Phantom Teleport was Augment Idea which Brings all of Your Ideas back to Mines and if These Soo called Teleport ideas werent creted My Teleport Augment wouldnt exist becuase I got a Handful of ideas from Others wanting Free-aim Teleports which is Basically what These concepts are Short ranged Teleports named (Smoke Dash) (Dash Teleport) etc...

My Phantom Teleport is seen in this Game to the Narrow Minded as a Loki clone, but ask yourself this?

All Frames have a Clone, Saryn, Mirage, Nekros (Too an extent) Ash even has 2 Shadow Clones in Bladestorm.

Would a Smoke Dash that drops a Clone at LKP be good for Ash or Bad?

My idea was a Female Clone of Ash that Attracts enemies and Detonates when you recast teleport. 

Kinda like Saryns but this clones stuns enemies in a short range. This idea was more taken from Shinobi PS2

11999892_980834895296391_24321821_n.jpg?12016584_980835015296379_191972289_n.jpg12023020_980835695296311_1052441263_n.jp12021897_980835175296363_247110666_n.jpg

^^^ I got a Huge feeling DE were Inspired by Shinobi for Ash. I mean Ash's Noble Stance looks just like this right?

Look at the Stealth Dash Shinobi does it leaves a temporary Clone distracting and drawing enemies away from him.

This game was 2002-2003 Soo Ashs clone copying Loki is an Ignorant statement when Ninjas have always utilized Clones in video games even waaaaay before Naruto. (I hear the Naruto Jokes coming)

Would this Short dash teleport or Smoke Dash hurt other mobility Frames?

Think about it.

Koga, they were inspired by Shinobi and they have said it before on Dev Streams, which is why I decided to just take it a little bit more in that direction with my rework/s of Ash. It's just so fitting for him, except he uses smoke instead of holograms. I love that you have all these screen shots, so great!

P.S. I want that scarf thingy Shinobi has, for Ash! That exact one, no changes.

Well thx for history?

Where are u getting always that gifs from? lol

When the enhanced mechanics aplly only 25 energy would be a bit less for so damn much cc ^^

I think less as its meant to be a spammable move used for everything from escape to attack. Of course, the mods will augment the cost a bit, but thats only if the idea is implemented.

@Dragon,

Also, I think that with incorporation of parkour 2.0, that if Ash where to bullet jump high into the air, it should increase his range for Blade Storm as he could survey/cover a greater area with greater efficiency and therefore would negate (at least) some of the need for range mods. Power Strength could increase the damage and number of enemies targeted, but the height increase would enhance the overall area of effect. In this way, his Blade Storm would be more of just that, Ash, literally, raining himself/clones down upon enemies with their wristblades. Doing this off a high ledge would increase the range even more.

It's just an experimental idea, but I like the physics behind it.

Then again, it would have to be a mechanic that was enabled for all frames in some fashion or another, but would be cool and would give the new parkour an even greater synergy.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

I Have some Great News about Ash, not a Guarantee but Im sure that it is a functional thing i heard from a person in Forums

From what I heard and have tried these mods now affect Bladestorm/Teleport boys soo go and Have Fun!

11994218_977772168935997_643154751_n.jpg11997915_977772752269272_841706330_n.jpg

Yes the Animation of Bladestorm is affected by your Melee weapons attack speed soo Bladestorm in speed, style, and grace Tenno! xD

I tried it for Myself and I do notice a slight increase in animation attack speeds with Both Bladestorm and Teleports Finisher kills.

The Berserker I noticed doesnt proc in Bladestorm itself you need to proc it then Cast Bladestorm but if this is correct this is GREAT now try it out and tell me if it feels different. Try it with a Fury and Berserker and try without and tell me if it seems different?

Edited by xLordKogax