Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

" The Aspect Of Smoke " Full Ash Rework Suggestion

Tenedranox

His passive should be something to do with him being an assassin/ninja frame increased finisher damage, proficiencies with throwing weapons, or more dificult to spot than other frame while on the move

• instead of fuuma being a charge its selectable like Ivaras quiver and yes more shuriken and  affected by secondary mods (since they are throwing stars)
  • Smoke bomb idea is amazing except enemies inside would be left open to finishers, and completely blinded
  • teleport becomes dissipate and turns him into smoke making him somewhat  invisible  increases all movement speed speed, enhanced parkour and can pass thru enemies, ,he can still take damage, (makes him lighter, hence the fact that he is smoke) applies stealth multipliers and enhances all his abilitys, becomes a drain ability meant to be used for an assassin/ninja gameplay
  1. Shuriken costs less and have an increased flight speed as wells as better auto targeting(example if dissipate is active and you activate shuriken all shuriken guarantee a headshot)
  2. Instead of throwing a Smoke Bomb ash releases the smoke from his body and causes a smoke AoE (kinda like nullifier bubble)
  3. Blade storm attacks are quicker as well as cost less 

• blade storm and teleport now combine, ash along with his clones will not randomly target 18 enemies but will attack the enemies nearest to the one he just attacked costing an initial activation and then consumin energy per area of attack group (this means that within range ash can attack 3 enemies at a time, because of his 2 clones, this area is determined by power range. even if there is more than 3 enemies within the area those will count as different group. in short, ash attacks an enemy and if 2 more enemies are within range his two clones will attack them, this group will consume energy but less if its after the initial cast, the energy consumption will be the same even if its just one enemy) i dont know if my explanation is very clear but what im trying to say is that its like chaining finishers he attack an enemy and his clones attack others if there in range the he goes on to the other group.

this isnt a perfect idea but the point of giving our ideas is getting opinions and working our way from there

22 hours ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

His passive should be something to do with him being an assassin/ninja frame increased finisher damage, proficiencies with throwing weapons, or more dificult to spot than other frame while on the move

More ninja-ish? He cant be a "real" ninja because of the gameplay of warframe, going in silently and assinating one target wouldnt help ya much against t4 enemies or so, i know what u are suggestion and i appreciate it, but imo he needs a passive that enhances his current (also the playstyle of my suggestion) overall.

23 hours ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:
  • instead of fuuma being a charge its selectable like Ivaras quiver and yes more shuriken and  affected by secondary mods (since they are throwing stars)

Yes! great idea ill change it that way, thanks that solved some gameplay probs, but the thing with the secondary mods...im not sure about that, would be a bit too strong with the addition of the armor reduction and so on...

• Smoke bomb idea is amazing except enemies inside would be left open to finishers, and completely blinded

First of all, thanks! changed the description a bit slo its more clearly that enmies are blinded while they are in the smoke cloud and stay blinded for some seconds after leaving the cloud. I put the "open-to-finishers" cc into his thirds and want to keep it that way atm, so u have to use more abilities for a more fluid playstyle.

• teleport becomes dissipate and turns him into smoke making him somewhat  invisible  increases all movement speed speed, enhanced parkour and can pass thru enemies, ,he can still take damage, (makes him lighter, hence the fact that he is smoke) applies stealth multipliers and enhances all his abilitys, becomes a drain ability meant to be used for an assassin/ninja gameplay

as u may read, my suggestion is more focused on power duration and strength, putting also efficiency into that cause of a drain would be hard, anyway ur suggestion is nice, but not that fitting. A good movement ability compared with good cc should be enough imo.

1. Shuriken costs less and have an increased flight speed as wells as better auto targeting(example if dissipate is active and you activate shuriken all shuriken guarantee a headshot)
  2. Instead of throwing a Smoke Bomb ash releases the smoke from his body and causes a smoke AoE (kinda like nullifier bubble)
  3. Blade storm attacks are quicker as well as cost less

1. Interesting, overall the shurikens should hit better, i should point out that, good point.
  2. So it stays around him for the duration?
  3. Well this mechanic is anyway build in in my suggestion, the more u recast the faster it gets

• blade storm and teleport now combine, ash along with his clones will not randomly target 18 enemies but will attack the enemies nearest to the one he just attacked costing an initial activation and then consumin energy per area of attack group (this means that within range ash can attack 3 enemies at a time, because of his 2 clones, this area is determined by power range. even if there is more than 3 enemies within the area those will count as different group. in short, ash attacks an enemy and if 2 more enemies are within range his two clones will attack them, this group will consume energy but less if its after the initial cast, the energy consumption will be the same even if its just one enemy) i dont know if my explanation is very clear but what im trying to say is that its like chaining finishers he attack an enemy and his clones attack others if there in range the he goes on to the other group.

As i imagine it and if i understood u rigth, this looks for me like a downgrade to my suggestion and basically the same in a smaller way, imo the most satisfying about ash BS is this huge massacre. Hope i dont got u wrong?

On 9/9/2015 at 4:53 PM, Dragonblack175 said:

e9ak87J.png

First he have been called Ninja, after giving him a theme he was called Smoke and today we know him as Ash. Lets give him a real smoke theme...

Intro:

Hidden Content

Passiv: Smoke Tactics

Hidden Content

(Fuuma)-/Shuriken

Description:
Ash creates deadly shurikens out of smoke and throws up to 5 shuriken or up to 2 fuuma shuriken onto the enemy, dealing slash damage with a 100% status chance and a chance to-/ punch through. All hit enemies will be staggered for a brief moment (would u keep shooting and running when a sharp piece of metal hits u in the face?)
(fuuma what?) ->

Hidden Content

Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Detailed Animation Suggestion:

Hidden Content

Augment Suggestion:

Hidden Content

Also throwing shurikens and charging fuuma shurikens can be done while sliding, jumping, moving, and so on, but releasing fuuma shuriken will force ash to hold on. (even in air, slow falling)
Charging status should be displayed by a similiar effect like reloading or charging a weapon on the crosshair.

Smoke Screen

Description:
Ash throws a smoke bomb to cover himself in smoke and allies who step into the cloud. The smoke cloud stays in place, limits the enemy view and let them randomly choke. (guaranteed on entry)

Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Teleport -> Smoke Dash

Description:
Ash turns into smoke and quickly travels a certain distance, when reaching his ending location he appears again dropping a flash bomb which stagger and blinds nerby enemies. Enemies within the center of the explosion will get opened to finishers.

Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Enhanced Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Augment Suggestion:

Hidden Content

To imagine it better how smoke dash could look like, without the flash bomb and a pretty little smoke outburst at the end:

Hidden Content

Bladestorm

Description:
Ash gets rid of his body and turns into pure smoke, unleashing a windrow of aggresiv smoke, which blocks the enemies respiratory tract, afront of him, marking all enemies within and attack all marked enemies with finishers out of the smoke together with 2 shadow clones of him. After the onslaught, the smoke windrow contract to a point direct behind the enemy who was farthest of the point of cast, forming a silhouette of ash. Ash can stay for the full end-duration of an instance of bladestorm in this form, ready to begin the next onslaught.

Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Enhanced Mechanics:

Hidden Content

Detailed Animation Suggestion:

Hidden Content

Cinematic Camera Suggestion:

Hidden Content

Conclusion

Hidden Content

Leave ur feedback down below, i hope u like it.

This topic is a commutation of xLordKogax Ash Rework suggestions and mine, we talked much about it and this here is what i came up with. This topic has kinda evolved, here is a link to the conglomerated rework i came up with together with Gr13V4NC3: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/563302-ash-the-conglomerated-rework/

If something seems to be broken or op, let me know and ill try to balance it.

Thank you for your attention.

Fantastic I have been looking thru forums for this, I dont know why its not in Warframe & Abilities section but it is what it is. 

I will link this thread in mines as I did yours and Grievances to show support, Your concepts are great and we share similarities especially in Bladestorm. 

If You havent already seen my thread take a looksy :) Ill link here if ya dont mind?

19 hours ago, Dragonblack175 said:

More ninja-ish? He cant be a "real" ninja because of the gameplay of warframe, going in silently and assinating one target wouldnt help ya much against t4 enemies or so, i know what u are suggestion and i appreciate it, but imo he needs a passive that enhances his current (also the playstyle of my suggestion) overall.

of course he cant be a ninja because of the style of warframe, but that's the problem, his whole concept is based on being a ninja/assassin, this being the main reason why i like him so much, i like to switch thing up sometimes a try to complete missions completly stealth, which is kinda hard but what makes it fun. taking the direction you're suggesting just turns him into an exterminator, which can also fit his concept and isnt bad at all and i personally like going on a killing spree. my suggestion would be find a balance between the 2 and let the player decide if his going in al sneaky beaky or just drop in and tear s#!t up.

as u may read, my suggestion is more focused on power duration and strength, putting also efficiency into that cause of a drain would be hard, anyway ur suggestion is nice, but not that fitting. A good movement ability compared with good cc should be enough imo.

1. Interesting, overall the shurikens should hit better, i should point out that, good point.
  2. So it stays around him for the duration?
  3. Well this mechanic is anyway build in in my suggestion, the more u recast the faster it gets

yes the smoke bomb would stay around him, i suggested as sorta of a means to be able to handle large groups and still be stealthy, but i suppose its an idea based on a solid problem but not the right solution 

the point of it being drain is to have more time as being invisible, id prefer it be a duration ability but the fact that you have that moment where youre visible and have to recast the ability makes it break the flow of stealth, maybe make it so you can recast the ability before time runs out and reset the timer would be better the main purpose of these suggestions is to get ideas flowing as to how his abilitis can synergize with each other so your not just using blade storm or smoke bomb and also making them more lethal (think rhino, many people think all he is is being a tank and a DMG sponge, so they just use iron skin. roar is incredibly useful! and if you cast rhino stomp while roar is active you can take care of a large group of enemies and those who arent dead are at least out of you're way for a while)

As i imagine it and if i understood u rigth, this looks for me like a downgrade to my suggestion and basically the same in a smaller way, imo the most satisfying about ash BS is this huge massacre. Hope i dont got u wrong?

yes the best part of blade storm is the huge massacare!!!! but its too random, my thought is that when they designed blade strom, it was meant as a means of taking out a large group of enemies quickly and stealthy, what my suggetion is trying to plant is the possiblity of making it more controlled because right know if I activate it in a group of enemies most of the time one isnt in range or there is one or two more than blade storm can handle making which than alerts these enemies that im there and breaking the flow of my stealth gameplay

Edited by (XB1)Drone A5R

4 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

Fantastic I have been looking thru forums for this, I dont know why its not in Warframe & Abilities section but it is what it is. 

I will link this thread in mines as I did yours and Grievances to show support, Your concepts are great and we share similarities especially in Bladestorm. 

If You havent already seen my thread take a looksy :) Ill link here if ya dont mind?

Hey akilla, yes i read it.

well for some reason it got removed of warframe/abilities section....maybe it was too fancy ^^

go ahead

1 hour ago, Dragonblack175 said:

Hey akilla, yes i read it.

well for some reason it got removed of warframe/abilities section....maybe it was too fancy ^^

go ahead

Its still in Warframe & Abilities section, I just took a look, guess it was cuz I was editing it and never finished soo it may have been in a grey area. BTW Youre Bladestorm idea is almost identical to mines. I explain where when casting you summon the clones and disappear like you said becoming basically a cloud/whisp of smoke. when attacking you break invisibility and Ash/Clones attack dealing pure finisher damage thus making Ash invincibile as the current Bladestorm we have now.

I reference the idea heavily to how Grineer Manics function because (Ash drops) and judging from this change DE made, it kinda rung a bell in My head and I spoke to Koga about it and he loved the idea, said he couldnt have thought of a better comparison. This is why its great to collaborate with like minded people. What I may not see, you do.

You made this thread months ago and I think you should contact a Moderator to switch this to Warframe and Abilities soo it gets more views and ofcoarse people will realize the power of collaboration and like minds. Although we share our own interpretations the end result and requests are fundamentally the same and should be shared to the community.

Good work and keep it up I support You 100% :)

Edited by AKKILLA

1 hour ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

of course he cant be a ninja because of the style of warframe, but that's the problem, his whole concept is based on being a ninja/assassin, this being the main reason why i like him so much, i like to switch thing up sometimes a try to complete missions completly stealth, which is kinda hard but what makes it fun. taking the direction you're suggesting just turns him into an exterminator, which can also fit his concept and isnt bad at all and i personally like going on a killing spree. my suggestion would be find a balance between the 2 and let the player decide if his going in al sneaky beaky or just drop in and tear s#!t up.

U got it, and thats the reason why i think its more fitting atm. I think the role of ash should stay the same....but if u like stealth get ivara ^^ shes awesome.

yes the smoke bomb would stay around him, i suggested as sorta of a means to be able to handle large groups and still be stealthy, but i suppose its an idea based on a solid problem but not the right solution 

the point of it being drain is to have more time as being invisible, id prefer it be a duration ability but the fact that you have that moment where youre visible and have to recast the ability makes it break the flow of stealth, maybe make it so you can recast the ability before time runs out and reset the timer would be better the main purpose of these suggestions is to get ideas flowing as to how his abilitis can synergize with each other so your not just using blade storm or smoke bomb and also making them more lethal (think rhino, many people think all he is is being a tank and a DMG sponge, so they just use iron skin. roar is incredibly useful! and if you cast rhino stomp while roar is active you can take care of a large group of enemies and those who arent dead are at least out of you're way for a while)

Pretty interesting concept tho, maybe u should think about ur own thread for an ash rework, or totally different warframe.

yes the best part of blade storm is the huge massacare!!!! but its too random, my thought is that when they designed blade strom, it was meant as a means of taking out a large group of enemies quickly and stealthy, what my suggetion is trying to plant is the possiblity of making it more controlled because right know if I activate it in a group of enemies most of the time one isnt in range or there is one or two more than blade storm can handle making which than alerts these enemies that im there and breaking the flow of my stealth gameplay

I tried to make BS more concentrated and controllable with my suggestion....i really suggest that u have a try on ur own stealth/dusk oriented frame concept. U hvae some cool ideas!

I want to ask and bring an important fact to Your attention Dragon.

You say Ash becomes smoke, correct?

Soo while in this form you are free to move about correct? You are allowed to cast shuriken, smoke screen, teleport in this Bladestorm right?

Now here is another thing I wish to bring to your attention, while in this mode, lets say I start a spy mission, and I cast Bladestorm undetected right? Soo now Im invisible as a Smoke and am allowed freedom to move about like this, similar to Cloud walker except Faster right? Soo in this form if You approach an enemy undetected and You attack will this maintain Ash undetected? if soo will Ash benefit from the Stealth Affinity Bonus Multipliers?

I really wanted to touch base here with You judging from some comments you refered to others that using another frame for stealth as an alternative. In all honesty I believe Ash being ofcoarse a stealth Warframe should benefit from Stealth while in Bladestorm ofcoarse if you remain undetected and attack enemies who arent aware and not around others to be detected. Thus making Bladestorm a great Battle tool for open combat and stealth combat as well.

Can You picture exactly what I am getting at? 

55 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Its still in Warframe & Abilities section, I just took a look, guess it was cuz I was editing it and never finished soo it may have been in a grey area. BTW Youre Bladestorm idea is almost identical to mines. I explain where when casting you summon the clones and disappear like you said becoming basically a cloud/whisp of smoke. when attacking you break invisibility and Ash/Clones attack dealing pure finisher damage thus making Ash invincibile as the current Bladestorm we have now.

I reference the idea heavily to how Grineer Manics function because (Ash drops) and judging from this change DE made, it kinda rung a bell in My head and I spoke to Koga about it and he loved the idea, said he couldnt have thought of a better comparison. This is why its great to collaborate with like minded people. What I may not see, you do.

You made this thread months ago and I think you should contact a Moderator to switch this to Warframe and Abilities soo it gets more views and ofcoarse people will realize the power of collaboration and like minds. Although we share our own interpretations the end result and requests are fundamentally the same and should be shared to the community.

Good work and keep it up I support You 100% :)

The conglomerated rework with grievance was a great idea, but its basically a compromise for all ppl and i would be more happy to only see my ideas ofc ^^ But to make a good end result it should fit to most ppl and not only a few.

Well most of the ash rework suggestions go in the same direction, which is a good thing, cause its almost garanteed that we get what we want in the end cause we all want basically the same.

Hmm dunno...which moderator u suggest? should i ask: hey moderator some month ago my thread got moved can u remove it pls so it gets more attention? sounds a  bit cocky huh?

Thanks a lot!

45 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I want to ask and bring an important fact to Your attention Dragon.

You say Ash becomes smoke, correct?

Soo while in this form you are free to move about correct? You are allowed to cast shuriken, smoke screen, teleport in this Bladestorm right?

Now here is another thing I wish to bring to your attention, while in this mode, lets say I start a spy mission, and I cast Bladestorm undetected right? Soo now Im invisible as a Smoke and am allowed freedom to move about like this, similar to Cloud walker except Faster right? Soo in this form if You approach an enemy undetected and You attack will this maintain Ash undetected? if soo will Ash benefit from the Stealth Affinity Bonus Multipliers?

I really wanted to touch base here with You judging from some comments you refered to others that using another frame for stealth as an alternative. In all honesty I believe Ash being ofcoarse a stealth Warframe should benefit from Stealth while in Bladestorm ofcoarse if you remain undetected and attack enemies who arent aware and not around others to be detected. Thus making Bladestorm a great Battle tool for open combat and stealth combat as well.

Can You picture exactly what I am getting at? 

Well nope. That wasnt what i had in mind, to be more clearly my suggestion was that ash stays as smoke stationary, but when i think about it i will change some stuff, because there a some ideas that came up cause of u.

In general there should be some abilities that dont break stealth and can get stealth kills, personally i dont understand why DE havent given especially ash the ability to do so.

Can u pls reread the section of BS so it gets clear to u what i ment or could u tell me what to change so it gets clear?

Edited by Dragonblack175

2 hours ago, Dragonblack175 said:

The conglomerated rework with grievance was a great idea, but its basically a compromise for all ppl and i would be more happy to only see my ideas ofc ^^ But to make a good end result it should fit to most ppl and not only a few.

Well most of the ash rework suggestions go in the same direction, which is a good thing, cause its almost garanteed that we get what we want in the end cause we all want basically the same.

Hmm dunno...which moderator u suggest? should i ask: hey moderator some month ago my thread got moved can u remove it pls so it gets more attention? sounds a  bit cocky huh?

Thanks a lot!

Well nope. That wasnt what i had in mind, to be more clearly my suggestion was that ash stays as smoke stationary, but when i think about it i will change some stuff, because there a some ideas that came up cause of u.

In general there should be some abilities that dont break stealth and can get stealth kills, personally i dont understand why DE havent given especially ash the ability to do so.

Can u pls reread the section of BS so it gets clear to u what i ment or could u tell me what to change so it gets clear?

Its actually simple. You said it yourself in Your concept, Ash gets rid of his body, well I would say he just disappears into smoke like smoke screen more or less. 

Whats important to note is that while in smoke aspect You arent detected, ofcoarse if you were already initially detected or in open combat You will ofcoarse be (Logically)

But what I am trying to promote is 2 avenues

1:Open Combat

2:Stealth Combat

I dont want to make a Ninja boys fantasy here I want to cover both aspects, if you need to be in open combat ofcoarse ash will provide a good offensive and defensive Frame.    If You chose to run a stealth/spy You can utilize Bladestorm as a Stealth assassin tool for Stealth. 

Think of it, You move around unseen in Bladestorm as a smoke and when You strike enemies undetected it is not only a finisher kill but a Stealth Finisher Kill. Further pushing his Archtype as the Stealth/Finisher/Slash/Melee Frame. Thanks to Koga I have casted Bladestorm undetected and I stay undetected altho it wont achieve the stealth affinity bonus it still keeps me undetected. aslong as i cast it undetected or use smoke screen before casting BS. Try it out while in smoke screen its kinda strange but it feels like a Super Stealth kill.

This in game strategy is what sparked this new Bladestorm concept. 

Also Yes shuriken will be castable and keeps You invis in Bladestorm but I was thinking Ash/Clones appear as shadows and throw each 1 Large Fuma Shuriken like this

tumblr_mczvn0dMTZ1rxznf9o1_500.gif

Koga calls it an Exalted Shuriken cuz its like energy shuriken in Bladestorm but the idea is since Ash in Bladestorm has 2 clones like Zed from League of Legends, when using shuriken both clones and ash throw 1 Large Fuuma shuriken like this. I like the Fuuma concept you used, it fits with Ninja Lore in general. Also Fuuma Kotaro xD

This offers a nice range attack within Bladestorm itself, adding synergy in Bladestorm and making players want to use all ashs abilities like Saryn kinda.

I hope i was able to paint a better picture for You?

Thank You Your post served alot of inspiration from Me and Koga he sent me a link to you soo I can check similar like minded ideas

2 hours ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

i just might make my own thread if you dont mind me borrowing the fuma idea xD, truthfully i do want him to be both on the high end of both parts of an assassin stealth and body count, and ivara is nice for stealth but to squishy for my tastes

Go ahead, but could u link me pls? cause the fuuma is somehow unique as far as i have seen, so it would be nice if ppl connect that idea with me...

14 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

rasenshurikennaruto.gif

Similar concept except ash/clones throw 1 shuriken each :)

BLADESTORM SHURIKEN ONLY

No worry i understood what u ment ^^ So i updated BS with new interactions! (and added a new augment for shuriken) A variation for the fuuma weapontype while in BS will follow, but im not sure what to introduce atm

Dope homie. I feel as a Ninja He shouldnt be considered a solo Frame, although Ninjas do carry solo missions remember Ninjas have Clans and work in squads as we do.

Ninjas are like Gang members and if they need to bring out the gang you will get jumped Ninja style xD

TFNc%255B1%255D.jpg

26 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Dope homie. I feel as a Ninja He shouldnt be considered a solo Frame, although Ninjas do carry solo missions remember Ninjas have Clans and work in squads as we do.

Ninjas are like Gang members and if they need to bring out the gang you will get jumped Ninja style xD

TFNc%255B1%255D.jpg

Thats the reason why squads can have up to 4 players! Space ninjas ftw!

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

sure man, but im pretty sure ive seen the fuuma idea somewhere else :/

Fuma is a known shuriken in ninja lore used by anime and traditional history as well. Although I know it was used by a historical shinobi, the art of ninjutsu is soo vague and shrouded in Mystery that the only info I was able to find was Naruto references and Fuma Kotaro which is a character from Dynasty/Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Basara.

It is basically a Giant windmill shuriken that can be colapsed and folded to help with carrying around better. Heres some examples

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/F%C5%ABma_Shuriken

fuuma_shuriken.gif

Practically this is a Glaive which we have in Warframe. I would love for Ashs shuriken to look like an Energy Glaive (Proto-Glaive to be exact)

Edited by AKKILLA

4 hours ago, Dragonblack175 said:

Organized the overlay a bit to be not that overwhelming...not that....its still too much ^^

Whats too much? You dont like the Fuma Shuriken look aesthetically? I personally love it and was inspired by your threads shuriken concept. Soo I thought i would mix in Warframe and Ninja lore together to create something that may fit and make sense. An energy Glaive shuriken, this may keep scaling from shuriken to stay as Melee mods instead of making it scale off of secondary since it will kinda be off balancing Bladestorm with Melee and scale shuriken with secondary is too much am I right?

Just my thoughts gimme your opinion

5 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Whats too much? You dont like the Fuma Shuriken look aesthetically? I personally love it and was inspired by your threads shuriken concept. Soo I thought i would mix in Warframe and Ninja lore together to create something that may fit and make sense. An energy Glaive shuriken, this may keep scaling from shuriken to stay as Melee mods instead of making it scale off of secondary since it will kinda be off balancing Bladestorm with Melee and scale shuriken with secondary is too much am I right?

Just my thoughts gimme your opinion

Uhm too much text in my thread...its a ton to read...thats what i ment

But about the scaling stuff: I dont like the idea that ability damage scales too hard into lategame, because where should be the end? imo the end should be determinated by ur weapon and ur skill, not ur warframe. For me is the healthiest scaling into lategame CC and a healthy base damage.

And about the mix the warframe and ninja lore together: the shurikens/fuumas are out of smoke, what do u want more ^^ (well they are formed out of smoke, but u know what i mean)

12 minutes ago, Dragonblack175 said:

Uhm too much text in my thread...its a ton to read...thats what i ment

But about the scaling stuff: I dont like the idea that ability damage scales too hard into lategame, because where should be the end? imo the end should be determinated by ur weapon and ur skill, not ur warframe. For me is the healthiest scaling into lategame CC and a healthy base damage.

And about the mix the warframe and ninja lore together: the shurikens/fuumas are out of smoke, what do u want more ^^ (well they are formed out of smoke, but u know what i mean)

I agree I was just skimming thru and I see you added alot xD

Seems like a Book about Ash and his lore. I am tryna skim to get vital concepts from Your thread and I like the Quiver concept for Shuriken. Its nice just dont know if DE will implement, but I Love it.  As for Scaling well Ash does Fall off HARD and is why people complain about him. Mainly shuriken being low scaling smoke screens low duration which I find fine just needs real Utility (CC) Teleport isnt bad just could use an extra mechanic soo we want to use it more (Smoke Dash/Free-aimTeleport) and finally Bladestorms non-controllable animation and endless cutscense when you reach Higher levels like 100 up and Eximus, its like a repeated animation that Never ends.

In total Ash is a great Frame and his abilities in concept are great but just need the right attention. If DE add the right core content that we all agree with Ash will find his place, Like Excalibur I find him to be the most well done IMO aesthetically and mechanically.

The shuriken smoke idea is conceptually Great and I will not disagree in fact I highly appreciate he manipulates smoke PERIOD. It gives him an Elusive aesthetic aura that we all want. I want to see alot of smoke actually, when he teleports when his clones appear and disappear etc. Your thread is almost Flawless and I believe if You arent an Ash main You sure as hell have him in your Top % Favorites to envision all of these ideas. Only a passionate fan can create all this.

Good job. :)

Edited by AKKILLA

25 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I agree I was just skimming thru and I see you added alot xD

Seems like a Book about Ash and his lore. I am tryna skim to get vital concepts from Your thread and I like the Quiver concept for Shuriken. Its nice just dont know if DE will implement, but I Love it.  As for Scaling well Ash does Fall off HARD and is why people complain about him. Mainly shuriken being low scaling smoke screens low duration which I find fine just needs real Utility (CC) Teleport isnt bad just could use an extra mechanic soo we want to use it more (Smoke Dash/Free-aimTeleport) and finally Bladestorms non-controllable animation and endless cutscense when you reach Higher levels like 100 up and Eximus, its like a repeated animation that Never ends.

In total Ash is a great Frame and his abilities in concept are great but just need the right attention. If DE add the right core content that we all agree with Ash will find his place, Like Excalibur I find him to be the most well done IMO aesthetically and mechanically.

The shuriken smoke idea is conceptually Great and I will not disagree in fact I highly appreciate he manipulates smoke PERIOD. It gives him an Elusive aesthetic aura that we all want. I want to see alot of smoke actually, when he teleports when his clones appear and disappear etc. Your thread is almost Flawless and I believe if You arent an Ash main You sure as hell have him in your Top % Favorites to envision all of these ideas. Only a passionate fan can create all this.

Good job. :)

Stop praising me! i cant handle that much love :P

U pretty well summed up why i even made that thread and the quiver concept is by Drone A5R.

Not sure if u have seen the las devstream, but the new smoke physics that are coming soon are looking sick!

Well.....

gjm5VKX.jpg

ash prime has 7%.....

Edited by Dragonblack175

1 minute ago, Dragonblack175 said:

Stop praising me! i cant handle that much love :P

U pretty well summed up why i even made that thread.

Not sure if u have seen the las devstream, but the new smoke physics that are coming soon are looking sick!

Well.....

gjm5VKX.jpg

Why not show Love?

Love is what this community needs. Im tired of soo much negativity and salt/toxic replies. Its good to get on here and agree or disagree in a respectful manner and offer positive criticism and ideas to help. 

I contacted a Moderator about moving this for You hope you dont mind? :)