Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

" The Aspect Of Smoke " Full Ash Rework Suggestion

Tenedranox

5 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Why not show Love?

Love is what this community needs. Im tired of soo much negativity and salt/toxic replies. Its good to get on here and agree or disagree in a respectful manner and offer positive criticism and ideas to help. 

I contacted a Moderator about moving this for You hope you dont mind? :)

Uhm never have said anything! ^^ im just not used to it....baah stop that sadnees :D yes go ahead if u want to

Just eating shaorma after syndicate farm with ash in draco. I saw what Ash is currently and why people keep screaming for his nerf. His Bladestorm too strong and hit too many targets (18 for example, about 4 squads), and smoke is barely used, so i propose a new change to smoke to be more synergy with BS while keeping Ash as a squads killer,

Skill 1. Shuriken: no change.

Skill 2: Smoke Bomb:

Ash throw a smoke bomb in cursor direction. Stagger enemy momentarily.

Duration: 8/12/16 seconds.

Smoke Aoe: 20m.

Stagger Aoe: 5m.

If Ash enter the smoke he will gain invisibility to enemies outside 20m of smoke aoe, enemies inside smoke will have miss chance depend on how close they are to ash.

1-3m: 85%

3-7m: 90%

7m up: 95%

Enemies are vulnerable to melee finishers as long as they remain in smoke aoe.

Synergy with others skill:

Shuriken:

Spoiler

Shuriken will deal 4/6/8% of target's total hp as damage inside smoke aoe.

Teleport:

Spoiler

Teleport is energy free if use inside smoke aoe.

Bladestorm:

Spoiler

Bladestorm will hit every enemies inside smoke aoe.

OR

Bladestorm's maximum targets will be doubled and deal 2/2.5/3% of target hp as bleeding proc till target die.

Skill 3: Teleport. nothing to chance.

Skill 4: Bladestorm: maximum target reduced to 9.

Like this his smoke can be used to get maximum mass murderer or you can throw it out of window and focus on other skill like old Ash. just less powerfull and less targets with BS. It's a win-win for both BS using and smoke using right?

P/s:

Augment: for smokebomb, teammate will achieve the same miss effect as Ash but only 50/60/70% efficiency.

Edited by Specific.Zod

16 hours ago, Specific.Zod said:

-snip-

so u suggest: keep ash the way he is, nerf BS and smokescreen should give evasion instead of invisibility? I dont really see the feedback or constructive critique in that, besides i do like my suggestion more (the evasion stat is kinda cool, but is just much weaker then every other mentioned cc)

6 minutes ago, Dragonblack175 said:

so u suggest: keep ash the way he is, nerf BS and smokescreen should give evasion instead of invisibility? I dont really see the feedback or constructive critique in that, besides i do like my suggestion more (the evasion stat is kinda cool, but is just much weaker then every other mentioned cc)

a rework does not mean remake the whole skill set. as my suggestion, Ash can still mass murderer with only one of his skill, or co-op with teammate and using smoke to further enchance other 3 abilities. As for evasion part: enemy outside 20m will lost vision of Ash as i mentioned, only inside the smoke area that miss chance will apply to enemies. and btw Nothing chance for BS in term of sustain Dps. less enemies -> faster kill -> faster recast. more enemies -> longer kill -> longer recast. plus i already add a bonus for BS if using in smokebomb (which is literally least usable in his kit cause it does not benefit mass murderer style in others skills outside of providing a cheap invisble, but with my suggestion he now can def cryopod/target more than before).

Your smoke dash is just Wukong cloudwalker, which is pretty underused if you ask me. we should balance around the whole kit and make players consider min-max to suit their style rather than reduce player's choice.

2 hours ago, Specific.Zod said:

a rework does not mean remake the whole skill set. as my suggestion, Ash can still mass murderer with only one of his skill, or co-op with teammate and using smoke to further enchance other 3 abilities. As for evasion part: enemy outside 20m will lost vision of Ash as i mentioned, only inside the smoke area that miss chance will apply to enemies. and btw Nothing chance for BS in term of sustain Dps. less enemies -> faster kill -> faster recast. more enemies -> longer kill -> longer recast. plus i already add a bonus for BS if using in smokebomb (which is literally least usable in his kit cause it does not benefit mass murderer style in others skills outside of providing a cheap invisble, but with my suggestion he now can def cryopod/target more than before).

Your smoke dash is just Wukong cloudwalker, which is pretty underused if you ask me. we should balance around the whole kit and make players consider min-max to suit their style rather than reduce player's choice.

it does not have to, but it can. its not about making it ok, or fixing it, its about making it awesome.

if u half the number of enemies, u should also half the energy used. invisibility will do the job even better than evasion, or the 20m cap which basically is invisibility for all enemies who are more than 20m far.

U are saying that with ur suggestions it would be better, yes thats true, ash really need a fix and u are going into the right direction, but what have ur suggestion that mine dont have? Im always happy about constructive critique, i want to improve my "design" of ash, but ur suggestions dont help me in that way, although u are doing it different, but it fullfills the same job

• 3 months later...