Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plz Don't Rage, Is Just A Question To Be Sure, Ok? Thanks

Swarovsky

As the title say^^

Greeting Tenno:

I have a question, just to know, because i dint read or watch any information about this i was like 3 days off befrore the U8 so.

They say something about the idea of getting any Warframes slot by Ranks Up? I just want to know because only have 3 slots and idk if delete 1 of those to keep lvling my account. Or better keep since i tough it would be good to "wait" until the U8 comes so. That's was my quesiton, NO INTENTIONS on argue okey? Just need the info. if no, then ill delete my excalibur to lvl Ash, then delete him  to lvl others i guess..

i think adding slots by mastery is a seriously looked at speculation, but as of now, no it has not been implemented. however, this shouldnt prevent you from leveling your stuff and mastery rank

No. The only way to get warframe slots is still to buy them with platinum. They don't cost too much however, the starting platinum should easily cover it. 

As i said hehe i use the 50 plat to buy 1 warframe slot. 20+ 12/12 weapons slots but now i have 3 warframes and, bleh. if i create Prime Frost or Vauban i can delete excalibur to have it but if new warframes come and i want to try them, Iam forced to buy plat or to delete 1 of those......=/ I tough they will have a solution for this in this U8. But no.

As i said hehe i use the 50 plat to buy 1 warframe slot. 20+ 12/12 weapons slots but now i have 3 warframes and, bleh. if i create Prime Frost or Vauban i can delete excalibur to have it but if new warframes come and i want to try them, Iam forced to buy plat or to delete 1 of those......=/ I tough they will have a solution for this in this U8. But no.

As I said. 

The only way to get slots. Is to buy them.